Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

Spoons? The very small distance between you and Finland which is still relevant because you know you're so close and yet so far from Ville Valo? :mf_rosetinted:

You've seen me what? :mikacool:

Didn't think of that, but that's a good way of dying :mf_rosetinted: No not that small, I'm closer to, Norway, Denmark, German, poland, the Neatherlands, lithuania. Should I go on? :mf_rosetinted: No I thought of my schools basement, there's a door, which I shouldn't know exist but I do, that leads to the ground of the house. Perfect way of dying :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen your face And you rape(?) your knee. :roftl:and the smug look on your face when you get your way. And I detected a slight hint of Wednesday in your smile. XD :pinkbow:

Partially. I don't see how any of that has anything to do with Alina whatever her name is. And that was not a smug look' date=' and when you said that I was arguing with you to get my way so that makes so sense.:mf_rosetinted: But thank you for the last thing.:naughty:[/color']

Partially. I don't see how any of that has anything to do with Alina whatever her name is. And that was not a smug look, and when you said that I was arguing with you to get my way so that makes so sense.:mf_rosetinted: But thank you for the last thing.:naughty:

No, the lighting was fine while I was singing. XD

It has to do with the fact that you're easily prettier than her. And probably nicer. Mainly because I'm jelly of BOTH of you. And the other things were entirely random because I was naming things I observed. Maybe smug doesn't describe it, but it was an interesting look. :naughty: no problem. :pinkbow:

Didn't think of that, but that's a good way of dying :mf_rosetinted: No not that small, I'm closer to, Norway, Denmark, German, poland, the Neatherlands, lithuania. Should I go on? :mf_rosetinted: No I thought of my schools basement, there's a door, which I shouldn't know exist but I do, that leads to the ground of the house. Perfect way of dying :mf_rosetinted:

As tempting as that is, I think I'm already dying. Damn your Finnish origin Ville. Damn it to hell. :mikacool:

:tears:

oh well i think i'll leave you guys alone and go listen AOW until i cry this awful feeling away. See you someday :huglove:

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE. SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO THIS CHILD THAT I WAS KIDDING.

As tempting as that is, I think I'm already dying. Damn your Finnish origin Ville. Damn it to hell. :mikacool:

Dear Annu: Xenia was kidding. :pinkbow:

There. :3

This is totally me right now. XD

tumblr_lxviv5W1ML1qd3ss1.gif

Me is like 'I'm ignoring you and eating cake or anything else I can find' about 90% of the time.

No' date=' the lighting was fine while I was singing. XD

It has to do with the fact that you're easily prettier than her. And probably nicer. Mainly because I'm jelly of BOTH of you. And the other things were entirely random because I was naming things I observed. Maybe smug doesn't describe it, but it was an interesting look. :naughty: no problem. :pinkbow:

PAK.

Bwah. Bwahah. Bwhahahah. Bwhahahahhaha. BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Bwahah. Bwah. Hah. A-hah. *wipes off tears* Oh, that was good. *applauds*

Well what else did you observe, Sherlock? :naughty: It was my face. Stahp. xD

lol i knew it..

i have awful feeling..

But you ding dong ditched Ville Valo. VILLE F*CKING VALO. I can't jfherkjgherbrkhjufbgjudkdbgjkrubghfkjugdrhugbudkhčdrguifrghnrikghjrtohčtirhjrtohgjjjjjjjjjjjjjtrtgtrohjtophjtrpjh

Dear Annu: Xenia was kidding. :pinkbow:

There. :3

THANK YOU.

Me is like 'I'm ignoring you and eating cake or anything else I can find' about 90% of the time.

PAK.

Bwah. Bwahah. Bwhahahah. Bwhahahahhaha. BWAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Bwahah. Bwah. Hah. A-hah. *wipes off tears* Oh, that was good. *applauds*

Well what else did you observe, Sherlock? :naughty: It was my face. Stahp. xD

:naughty:

XD What? XD

Don't tell me you genuinely found that amusing, or I will castrate you with a rusty spoon. :mf_rosetinted:

What was I supposed to observe? :mf_rosetinted::naughty: xD

Well then I'll die alone :shun:

You and I are his only real fans according to Hanna :naughty:

How do I cry over this mans face weekly' date=' and WE'RE STILL THE ONLY FANS?!? My friend loves him too. Flower Power Supergirl and Piano Man(Not by Neo. Still relevant to my point) is out beach song whenever I slam my head into a rock trying to be the Little Mermaid. It happens more often than one would expect.

I think she from Serbia :mf_rosetinted:

The unknown Neo? :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, unknown Neo. I want to be his brother. Wanna be his father, too. Æ <-- look at that cool letter!

How do I cry over this mans face weekly, and WE'RE STILL THE ONLY FANS?!? My friend loves him too. Flower Power Supergirl and Piano Man(Not by Neo. Still relevant to my point) is out beach song whenever I slam my head into a rock trying to be the Little Mermaid. It happens more often than one would expect.

Yes, unknown Neo. I want to be his brother. Wanna be his father, too. Æ <-- look at that cool letter!

You try to be the little mermaid? How... Interesting. :roftl: I love mermaids. And æ is my favorite letter in English. That and maybe ï. XD