Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I pretend I know

English

French

Danish

Norwegian

German :mf_rosetinted:

No I don't, unfortunately :mf_rosetinted: xD

woah you know so many :naughty: but well, at least two words I know in those languages too xDD

seeee? ure such a good teacher! :aah: btw if u cut the 'am' off thats how u pronounce it? :teehee: i guess i finally get it :roftl:

of courseee I am :mikacool:

you mean mari? yes it's like Marina without na. :aah:

Woow cool^^ Alle meine Entchen? hänschen klein? :aah: my family is as german as can be, through so many generations theres ONLY germans :blink::aah:

Trueee im so jealous of her D:

I know NOTHING.. :aah: My father is first generation American on that side of the family. I think it's such a beautiful country. I would love to go back. My family used to own Testroet Farms (it's not very famous or anything... Just a century farm) that was on the German/Dutch border until my grandfather died 3 years ago. I visited a few times. I would love to go back to Germany! Where are you located?

Me too. It's like, she can do anything. Even things she can't do, she can always do them better than me.:mf_rosetinted:

woah you know so many :naughty: but well, at least two words I know in those languages too xDD

of courseee I am :mikacool:

you mean mari? yes it's like Marina without na. :aah:

"Know" :aah: It's not like I can speak them :aah:

Me too. It's like, she can do anything. Even things she can't do, she can always do them better than me.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: :lmfao:

wait a bit, she'll know georgian perfectly :mikacool::naughty::roftl:

YAY :aah: with non-english r? :mf_rosetinted:

O.o

just simple r :aah:

once Annu said it exactly right in tinychat :aah:

I know NOTHING.. :aah: My father is first generation American on that side of the family. I think it's such a beautiful country. I would love to go back. My family used to own Testroet Farms (it's not very famous or anything... Just a century farm) that was on the German/Dutch border until my grandfather died 3 years ago. I visited a few times. I would love to go back to Germany! Where are you located?

:aah: I live in bavaria, the south, near Munich, you know, Oktoberfest.. Germany seems okay to me but that region! :puke::aah: But I've never been anywhere near the dutch border^^

:lmfao: :lmfao:

wait a bit, she'll know georgian perfectly :mikacool::naughty::roftl:

O.o

just simple r :aah:

once Annu said it exactly right in tinychat :aah:

I know. That makes being friends so hard. It's not like she does it on purpose, but she's just so much better.

AAH I HAVE TO GO shzatibegj stupid mum :mf_rosetinted:

HJDGSKHFGSFJ tell her you're busy. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I know. That makes being friends so hard. It's not like she does it on purpose, but she's just so much better.

*insert jealous Micah here* :mf_rosetinted:

Kun kukaan ei näytä huomaavan mua, niin sitten mä puhunki suomea koko loppu illan. :mf_rosetinted:

Nä ingen finska, jag kan inte google translata det.,, Jag vill kunna finska!!!! Förresten Marcus är helt fantastisk. 5 Sekunder!!! :wub2:

:aah: I live in bavaria, the south, near Munich, you know, Oktoberfest.. Germany seems okay to me but that region! :puke::aah: But I've never been anywhere near the dutch border^^

I do know!! It seems like so much of German history is iconic all throughout the world. A lot of important things happened (and are still happening) there. I couldn't tell you all the places I've been in Germany, as it's been a lot, but I want to say I went to Munich... I couldn't be sure. We have an old exchange student in Berlin, so we went there then drove down to Munich, over to Frankfurt, and little farther west to the farm, up to Bremen and Hamburg, then back to Berlin. So basically, a lot of the more famous cities. :aah: Holland is pretty great, too!

Mary, btw i have a friend whose name is Mari. :mikacool: i met her in tumblr :roftl:

ooh you said it was a Finnish name too, riight?

my full name is Mariam/Mariami...soo.. :mikacool: don't think you know anyone else called so :naughty:

well it's arabic name actually :naughty:

at least trust wikipedia :mikacool:

Maryam, Arabic name for Mary (mother of Jesus)

:mf_rosetinted:

Holy Mary, mother of God. Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.:mf_rosetinted:

well it's arabic name actually :naughty:

at least trust wikipedia :mikacool:

Maryam, Arabic name for Mary (mother of Jesus)

:mf_rosetinted:

and Mariam is finnish and georgian version of it. :mf_rosetinted:

my name... is combination of two names :roftl: Annu comes from russian name Alexsandra (which is my second name too xD and i have no idea how Annu is similar to Alexsandra :aah:) and Liina comes from swedish name Lina :naughty: