Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My friend is going to see Robbie Williams. I AM SO JEALOUS.

Oh and I told my mum the entire story of sweeney todd (really detailed and everything)

and.

at the end she said. 'oh well i wouldnt watch it.

it's cruel and doesn't have a happy ending. '

What.

and she started texting some friend. :mf_rosetinted:

ველლ მაყბი ყოუ ცოულდ მოვე ჰერე ანივაყ' date=' ვი დო ჰავე სომე ავესომე თჰნგს თჰათ გეორგია დოესნ'თ xDD იფ ყოუ'რე ევერ ინ უსა ვისით ოურ გეორგია. :naughty:

თრუე, ბუთ თჰენ ი სთილლ დონ'თ ქნოვ ჰოვ თო საყ ვჰათ ფუდ ი ლიქე სო თჰათ ისნ'თ რეალი ას მუჩ ჰელფ ას ით სეემს თო ბი. :mikacool: xD[/quote']

იფ ი'მ ევერ ინ უსა ი'მ დეფინიტელყ გოიგნ ტო ვისიტ ყოუ ტოო ანდ ტეაცჰ ყოუ ბეტტერ გეორგიან ტჰენ. :mikacool::naughty:

trolololo xD we can take camera/ipod/mobile or anything to school :aah:

მუაჰაჰაჰაჰჰაჰაჰაჰა same in my school. :mikacool:

btw @Clara, me and da painter guy are coming to Germany! :mf_rosetinted:

Not a lot just trying to cheer up,you?

Being bored myself and still attempting to think of something I can blog about :aah:

My friend is going to see Robbie Williams. I AM SO JEALOUS.

Oh and I told my mum the entire story of sweeney todd (really detailed and everything)

and.

at the end she said. 'oh well i wouldnt watch it.

it's cruel and doesn't have a happy ending. '

What.

and she started texting some friend. :mf_rosetinted:

Eep. That sounds fun!

Jeezuz. :mikacool: I didn't even explain the story, I just forced my family to watch it with me xDDD My mom loves Johnny but she left at the reprise of Johanna because it was too violent for her xDD My sister and dad liked it though :mf_rosetinted: and if you look at it in a twisted way, the ending is sort of romantic :mf_rosetinted: xD

Your school is strict :mf_rosetinted: We can sometimes have phones or ipods out if our teachers allow it' date=' and I draw in class all the time when I should be paying attention :roftl:[/quote']

strict? :mf_rosetinted: it's prison :aah: you have to work and work and work, no talking, no fun. sometimes we have funny teachers that make jokes but that's like once in two weeks :mf_rosetinted:

they don't even let you learn for sth else under the table, if they wanted to, they'd be able to send you to the principal for doing ANYTHING that has nothing to do with the lesson, like eating or making towers out of pencils :naughty: one shouted at my friend for drinking water and that man has a LOUD voice :roftl:

Being bored myself and still attempting to think of something I can blog about :aah:

Eep. That sounds fun!

Jeezuz. :mikacool: I didn't even explain the story' date=' I just forced my family to watch it with me xDDD My mom loves Johnny but she left at the reprise of Johanna because it was too violent for her xDD My sister and dad liked it though :mf_rosetinted: and if you look at it in a twisted way, the ending is sort of romantic :mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

oooooooooooooooooooooo was your blog/ :3

ყოუ ვოულდნ'თ ლასთ ა დაყ ინ ოურ სჩულ' date=' აჰაჰა :დდდ

ი ჰავე ა გუდ მემორი ვჰენ ი ვანთ თუ. :naughty:

Same here, but our school somehow blocks us from going on tumblr :aah:[/quote']

Well yes ofc :doh: I understand exactly what you mean. Agree to 100 % :naughty:

strict? :mf_rosetinted: it's prison :aah: you have to work and work and work, no talking, no fun. sometimes we have funny teachers that make jokes but that's like once in two weeks :mf_rosetinted:

they don't even let you learn for sth else under the table, if they wanted to, they'd be able to send you to the principal for doing ANYTHING that has nothing to do with the lesson, like eating or making towers out of pencils :naughty: one shouted at my friend for drinking water and that man has a LOUD voice :roftl:

Your school, wow :shocked: xD

იფ ი'მ ევერ ინ უსა ი'მ დეფინიტელყ გოიგნ ტო ვისიტ ყოუ ტოო ანდ ტეაცჰ ყოუ ბეტტერ გეორგიან ტჰენ. :mikacool::naughty:

თჰანქ ყოუ, ი'დ ლიქე თჰათ :mikacool: XD მყ გეორგიან ის თერრიბლე. ალლ ი ცან საყ არე რეალლი რანდომ ვორდს. :roftl:

O_O k, I don't ever want to go to school in Germany. :lmfao:

თჰანქ ყოუ' date=' ი'დ ლიქე თჰათ :mikacool: XD მყ გეორგიან ის თერრიბლე. ალლ ი ცან საყ არე რეალლი რანდომ ვორდს. :roftl:[/quote']

ყოუ ცან'ტ კნოწ მორე რანდომ ვორდს ტჰან კლარა ი'მ სურე :roftl: მყ ბროტჰერ'ს ფრიენდ ის ჯუსტ სო გოოდ ტეაცჰერ ფორ ჰერ. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Eep. That sounds fun!

Jeezuz. :mikacool: I didn't even explain the story' date=' I just forced my family to watch it with me xDDD My mom loves Johnny but she left at the reprise of Johanna because it was too violent for her xDD My sister and dad liked it though :mf_rosetinted: and if you look at it in a twisted way, the ending is sort of romantic :mf_rosetinted: xD[/quote']

My mother's like OH NO ITS ONLY FOR PEOPLE OVER 16 THIS WILL BE SO CRUEL AND SCARY I WON'T SLEEP :doh:

but she was like ohhhh he must've loved his wife so much, ohh real love, etc etc etc :aah:

yeaah.. romantic, wonderful evening :roftl:

@Mary while first reading it i had a heart attack :doh: so theres something :das: finally? needa tell ya sth :mf_rosetinted:

O_O k' date=' I don't ever want to go to school in Germany. :lmfao:[/quote']

come to georgian school, you'll love it. :mikacool: ...if you have such classmates as mine:naughty:

you can have 15mins break between all the lessons....

no light in room........

blackboard with stickers

bags tied to the piles of desks and chairs :doh: seriously. :mf_rosetinted:

oooooooooooooooooooooo was your blog/ :3

merp it's spoonsandconfusion.blogspot.com :aah: but I'm a really bad blog writer. I'm only good at stories and things. So currently all I have up is a really badly done introduction. I felt like blogging would be interesting for me but I"m always stuck on ideas. :aah:

merp it's spoonsandconfusion.blogspot.com :aah: but I'm a really bad blog writer. I'm only good at stories and things. So currently all I have up is a really badly done introduction. I felt like blogging would be interesting for me but I"m always stuck on ideas. :aah:

ah, tis fine. i will check it out now ;3 yar, blogging is fun. especially when you get over the 'ok, what should i blog about today' faze. or, it was for me, i basically just use it like a journal now. it's more enjoyable when it's spontaneous...if ya get meh :aah:

ყოუ ცან'ტ კნოწ მორე რანდომ ვორდს ტჰან კლარა ი'მ სურე :roftl: მყ ბროტჰერ'ს ფრიენდ ის ჯუსტ სო გოოდ ტეაცჰერ ფორ ჰერ. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

რძე, ცხენი, მკვლელი, მაცივარი- ნო, მყ ვოცაბულარი ისნ'თ ვეირდ ათ ალლ :naughty:

My mother's like OH NO ITS ONLY FOR PEOPLE OVER 16 THIS WILL BE SO CRUEL AND SCARY I WON'T SLEEP :doh:

but she was like ohhhh he must've loved his wife so much, ohh real love, etc etc etc :aah:

yeaah.. romantic, wonderful evening :roftl:

@Mary while first reading it i had a heart attack :doh: so theres something :das: finally? needa tell ya sth :mf_rosetinted:

Exactly, so romantic and beautiful, what a lovely happily ever after fairytale and what catchy songs :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

come to georgian school, you'll love it. :mikacool: ...if you have such classmates as mine:naughty:

you can have 15mins break between all the lessons....

no light in room........

blackboard with stickers

bags tied to the piles of desks and chairs :doh: seriously. :mf_rosetinted:

iM THERE. :naughty:

ah, tis fine. i will check it out now ;3 yar, blogging is fun. especially when you get over the 'ok, what should i blog about today' faze. or, it was for me, i basically just use it like a journal now. it's more enjoyable when it's spontaneous...if ya get meh :aah:

I know what you mean. I haven't been able to organize my thoughts so far, but I think I should just get it over with and write something :aah: xD

რძე' date=' ცხენი, მკვლელი, მაცივარი[/b']- ნო, მყ ვოცაბულარი ისნ'თ ვეირდ ათ ალლ :naughty:

iM THERE. :naughty:

*brb dying* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

do you exactly know how to pronounce the ძ btw?:mf_rosetinted: my lastname contains that letter too and i can't explain it in English. :aah:

I KNOW. :mikacool: wait, which grade are you in now?

edit: I forgot to add: bags hung on the ceiling lights too.

Edited by mary*