Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back from dinner =3

Micah, I could get a pair of Dr Martens in the sale for £60 but weren't my size:tears: They were a lovely dark blue!:teehee:

:tears: Nooooo! Where they too big or too small?

Pierce The Veil. They are seriously my favourite band.

Back from dinner =3

Micah, I could get a pair of Dr Martens in the sale for £60 but weren't my size:tears: They were a lovely dark blue!:teehee:

Too small,they were a size 4,I'm a size 5,come size 6 :aah:

Omg I ended up on AnnSummers website:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

:tears: Awww, too small is worse than too big.

Is that like 39? :mf_rosetinted:

Especially my physics teacher :aah:

To Hell if I know.

Okay. Good feelings gone. I just checked my grades, and I had an 86% in math, and now it's down to 71%. 2% away from failing.:tears: FML

Yeah another thing that is annoying is when getting myself some skinnies,I'm tall so I need long leg length but most of all the shops just sell regular leg length..have to get my skinnies offline :sneaky2:

I have the exact same problem!! How tall are you?

I'm 5'9ft dunno what that is in cm :aah:

Oh wow! You're 2 or 3 inches taller than me.

But I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more. Just to be the man who walked that thousand miles. :roftl: oh how much i love this song and that video :aah:

I love that song!

Oh really? Gosh I'm taller than everyone lately :lmfao:

My boyfriend is 6'4ft,it's a good thing I'm not that much of a midget :mf_rosetinted: Would be awkward xD

Yeah! I quit growing after I was 12 years old.:aah: You are pretty tall.

Yeah! Good thing you are tall! :aah: The boy that I kind of... I don't know how to explain our relationship... But I boy I was kind of together with was 6'4"-5", so he basically towered over me.:aah: It's a nice feeling though. I like when people are taller than me.

To Hell if I know.

Okay. Good feelings gone. I just checked my grades, and I had an 86% in math, and now it's down to 71%. 2% away from failing.:tears: FML

Am I pro or am I pro, just checked and it 39 :hi5: to myself :aah:

:huh: 71 sounds pretty good to me, but I don't know the american system so I don't know...

Yeah another thing that is annoying is when getting myself some skinnies,I'm tall so I need long leg length but most of all the shops just sell regular leg length..have to get my skinnies offline :sneaky2:

Go to Gina Tricot the smallest with long legs are always the one left :teehee:

:huh: 71 sounds pretty good to me, but I don't know the american system so I don't know...

Wooo! You're like a female Jesus.

71 isn't too great. I mean, it could be worse, but it's pretty bad. It's the only class I'm almost failing though, so wooO!

Yeah! I quit growing after I was 12 years old.:aah: You are pretty tall.

Yeah! Good thing you are tall! :aah: The boy that I kind of... I don't know how to explain our relationship... But I boy I was kind of together with was 6'4"-5", so he basically towered over me.:aah: It's a nice feeling though. I like when people are taller than me.

I know and people are saying I'm still growing but I don't think so..maybe they are getting smaller:aah:

I mean obviously he is a still bit taller..but not too bad =3 Oh right,I think I just took the tall side off of my dad since he is tall. Ha my boyfriend is taller than his friend Alex and I am somewhat taller than him too,poor Alex :lmfao:

Say what?

I know and people are saying I'm still growing but I don't think so..maybe they are getting smaller:aah:

I mean obviously he is a still bit taller..but not too bad =3 Oh right,I think I just took the tall side off of my dad since he is tall. Ha my boyfriend is taller than his friend Alex and I am somewhat taller than him too,poor Alex :lmfao:

Say what?

Pretty sure I'm shrinking, so I get what they're thinking.:aah:

You guys have the perfect height difference! It's so comforting. I have no clue where I got my height from. My mother is very short and my father is fairly short. My grandfather is pretty tall, so maybe there.

Wooo! You're like a female Jesus.

71 isn't too great. I mean, it could be worse, but it's pretty bad. It's the only class I'm almost failing though, so wooO!

Trust me I am :naughty: xD

Ah okay, but can you work so you get a higher procent? Woho for that, I'm giving up the highest grade in chemistry right now by sitting here...