Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

You're not missin much pretty much justrain and not much to do :blink:

Aha I'm used to rain =3 But over it's been all icy..that doesn't go too well with me trying to get to school:aah: I am so scared in falling one day..and I'll end up falling when there isn't anyone about >.>

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know same! Every morning it takes me pretty much until lunch to wake up.

I'm still half asleep till after then :lmfao: I don't think I wake up at all aha or kinda go all sleepy in maths and English cos it's boring..I can't even have a quick sleep up at the back in English now..teacher has moved me back to the front and I dunno why :shocked:

I'm still half asleep till after then :lmfao: I don't think I wake up at all aha or kinda go all sleepy in maths and English cos it's boring..I can't even have a quick sleep up at the back in English now..teacher has moved me back to the front and I dunno why :shocked:

School is the worst when you are sleepy :aah: Maybe because you were sleeping?

aaahhhh, I hate when stuff like that happens! ><

It makes me RAGE.

School is the worst when you are sleepy :aah: Maybe because you were sleeping?

It makes me RAGE.

Nohe rarely catches me doing so xD Being at the back has it's advantages...but now am down the front sat next to this other girl who is annoying...and who stole my pen,I let her borrow it then she goes and just takes,well now she not getting a pen from me anymore:shun: