Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

He sounds very creative :lmfao:

Haha,kinda seems like something I would do too though:fisch::mf_rosetinted:

I mean it's bad enough,I doodle in my maths jotter xD Seriously one day my teacher is gonna see my jotter and just see some sums then a load of doodles,I did a random doodle of an apple the other day xD

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha,kinda seems like something I would do too though:fisch::mf_rosetinted:

I mean it's bad enough,I doodle in my maths jotter xD Seriously one day my teacher is gonna see my jotter and just see some sums then a load of doodles,I did a random doodle of an apple the other day xD

Im the opposite im ok at maths :mf_rosetinted: but i cant do any art or anything creative, except some music, to save my life

Im the opposite im ok at maths :mf_rosetinted: but i cant do any art or anything creative, except some music, to save my life

I suck at maths mostly cos I have trouble with numbers. Ah I can draw really good when I put my mind to it,but I'm mostly on the photography side of things:teehee:

I suck at maths mostly cos I have trouble with numbers. Ah I can draw really good when I put my mind to it,but I'm mostly on the photography side of things:teehee:

nope im the worst at that, just keep my with my numbers and logic and ****

nope im the worst at that, just keep my with my numbers and logic and ****

Saying what I said...we went over past papers today and in question 6 we were to miss out,but I done it cos I knew what to do as it was to do with spreadsheets and I do computing so :aah:

Saying what I said...we went over past papers today and in question 6 we were to miss out,but I done it cos I knew what to do as it was to do with spreadsheets and I do computing so :aah:

Youre just too awesome for it :lmfao:

Yes at least the little I've seen :teehee:

Okay that doesn't sound very good :blink:

But at least you've watched them :aah: You slept through one of the world's best movie?:shocked::roftl: (if you count oscars)

Sorry, but don't you live in Canada? Isn't the it like 6 pm there :aah:

Damn I deleted my post MUH!

What I meant was that my schedule is pretty messy, but I think I went taking a shower and I usually sleep 7:30 'cause: 1 hour to take my shower + 30 minutes gettin something to eat and then sleep :original: 'cause I need to be in class at 7h00 and I'm a big sleeper and I wake up everyday at like 5:00 or 5:30 depending ANYWAYS MISS, don't you love it when I talk about my life :aah:

EDIT: life sucks haha

Edited by RayaBadran

Damn I deleted my post MUH!

What I meant was that my schedule is pretty messy, but I think I went taking a shower and I usually sleep 7:30 'cause: 1 hour to take my shower + 30 minutes gettin something to eat and then sleep :original: 'cause I need to be in class at 7h00 and I'm a big sleeper and I wake up everyday at like 5:00 or 5:30 depending ANYWAYS MISS, don't you love it when I talk about my life :aah:

EDIT: life sucks haha

How could you do that? :aah:

7 am :shocked: That's like super early, I wake up at that time :naughty: But then I understand why you're going to bed that early.

Yes because my life seems so much better then :aah: Sorry, it doesn't but at least I don't have to wake up at 5 am :naughty:

No it don't :teehee: