• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one believed me that my photos are crap this just proves it.

I felt a bit down when I saw the email at first but I am okay now,mostly cos a little phone call from a certain someone made me happy:teehee:

Your photos aren't crap, this is just a bump in the road! Keep trying :wink2: DON'T GIVE UUUUUUUUUP!

No..:boxed:

Dear gawd xD

I have not been accepted for college :tears:

Aw, I'm sorry x(

Do you have anything equivalent to 6th form in Scotland? wait. youve just finished secondary school, right?

No one believed me that my photos are crap this just proves it.

I felt a bit down when I saw the email at first but I am okay now,mostly cos a little phone call from a certain someone made me happy:teehee:

ooohh were you applying for a photography course? ;3

None of them? :shocked: They must have been really tough to get into!

they were :tears: but I got the grades in the end so fudge them :mf_rosetinted: but I'm still sad, I dont like my school...

Mika's old school was one of the ones I applied for :mf_rosetinted: I wish I'd worked harder back then, dammit :doh:

WORK HARD KIDS, WORK HARD :mf_rosetinted:

Your photos aren't crap, this is just a bump in the road! Keep trying :wink2: DON'T GIVE UUUUUUUUUP!

But...but photography is the only thing I wanna do really and yar.. have another interview for a different college.

Aw, I'm sorry x(

Do you have anything equivalent to 6th form in Scotland? wait. youve just finished secondary school, right?

It's okay

I have no idea what you mean by that haha and no,I finish in May though.

ooohh were you applying for a photography course? ;3

Yes,NC in photography

they were :tears: but I got the grades in the end so fudge them :mf_rosetinted: but I'm still sad, I dont like my school...

Mika's old school was one of the ones I applied for :mf_rosetinted: I wish I'd worked harder back then, dammit :doh:

WORK HARD KIDS, WORK HARD :mf_rosetinted:

FUDGE THEM INDEED. That is a shame lass, but you won't be there much longer. OH MIKA'S OLD SCHOOL. That wouldn't been cool. :naughty:

But...but photography is the only thing I wanna do really and yar.. have another interview for a different college.

It's okay

I have no idea what you mean by that haha and no,I finish in May though.

Yes,NC in photography

There are other college's that do photography, surely!

FUDGE THEM INDEED. That is a shame lass, but you won't be there much longer. OH MIKA'S OLD SCHOOL. That wouldn't been cool. :naughty:

There are other college's that do photography, surely!

Yeah in Glasgow and stuff not near me so it's rather tough with that as I have to think about traveling costs as well :huh:

I'm going to an interview next week for North Glasgow college which is much harder for me to get to,compared to City Of Glasgow college,some of the others do photography but probably at too high of a level for me :/