• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meeting people you want isn't luck, you've gotta make that happen! BUT FINDING THE ONE YOU WANT, IT'S PRETTY LUCKY.

Sorry, I'm bitter tonight.

Can't make it happen if the singer/band don't come here now can? *cough*Mika*cough* :mf_rosetinted:

It's okay.

What did he tweet? What happened?

Just a load of tweets saying about how he will carry on performing and stuff,saw if cos someone retweeted them and whenever night it was he was at the O2 in London he was two hours late and some younger fans missed half of the set due to having to go since it was a school night,pffft. It was a school night when I saw Mika and he was late but I still stayed.

Can't make it happen if the singer/band don't come here now can? *cough*Mika*cough* :mf_rosetinted:

It's okay.

Just a load of tweets saying about how he will carry on performing and stuff,saw if cos someone retweeted them and whenever night it was he was at the O2 in London he was two hours late and some younger fans missed half of the set due to having to go since it was a school night,pffft. It was a school night when I saw Mika and he was late but I still stayed.

Oh yeah, I heard about the Biebs being booed by the audience... Oh that's the reason why? :aah: It just made me laugh more wow!!

Oh yeah, I heard about the Biebs being booed by the audience... Oh that's the reason why? :aah: It just made me laugh more wow!!

Yeees,I mean Lady Gaga is pretty much always late for her shows but she doesn't get booed oh no,everyone just screams louder and stuff for her.

Stupid Bieber fans,they be stupid:mf_rosetinted:

It's okay.

In time my good friend, in time. :mf_rosetinted:

Ça va bien chère et toi?

By the way you had it correct :biggrin2:

Ca va bien merci! ... (how do you say 'to need' in french?)

I actually cant believe it's my birthday tomorrow :shocked: It doesnt feel like it, at all! I remember my last one like it was a couple of months ago! :o

ERMAGERD! You're turning 17 or 18? :blush-anim-cl:

Cos I've been a bad kid:mf_rosetinted:

omg I'm 18 in August :aah::shocked:

OLD. :naughty: