• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why would I have a holiday? had one on Monday and was off last Friday but yeah am gonna get mum to allow me to be off tomorrow as am pretty much on study leave then

Because it was Ascension of Jesus day :wink2:

Ah, it's a public holiday here. You were at a mass, is that allowed in the UK :blink:

I'm confused :blink:

Yesterday we had a mass but am not sure what it was for...I mean we had one on Tuesday (I wasn't at it though) but it was a candidate mass,basically wishing us luck with exams.

I remember yesterday's one cos it happened on my free period and I was heading out to go to the local shopping centre when the head teacher caught me,he was like "Emma,mass" damn:mf_rosetinted:

I'm confused :blink:

Yesterday we had a mass but am not sure what it was for...I mean we had one on Tuesday (I wasn't at it though) but it was a candidate mass,basically wishing us luck with exams.

I remember yesterday's one cos it happened on my free period and I was heading out to go to the local shopping centre when the head teacher caught me,he was like "Emma,mass" damn:mf_rosetinted:

Don't you mean mass like the ones you have in churches?

Yes, that's why I thought it was strange that you do it in school. :blink:

Oh you got me wrong :aah: yes went to the church near our school for mass which was for third,fifth and six years that's what I mean by went to mass with the school

Oh you got me wrong :aah: yes went to the church near our school for mass which was for third,fifth and six years that's what I mean by went to mass with the school

Not fourth? :aah: No sorry for confusing you, what I meant was that in sweden it's illegal to go to church with your school. So that's why I was surprised you went to a mass with school :aah:

God created a child to send down to Earth, the child said "When I go down to Earth, who will I go to?"

God said "You will go to an angel, and she will take care of you."

The child said "But there are bad men on Earth, who will help me? I'm just a small child?"

God told the child "The angel will protect you, even if it means risking her life."

The child said "But I will be lonely, who will be there for me?"

God said "The angel will always be there for you, you shall never feel lonely."

The child replied "But who will tell me about you, and how will I talk to you again?"

God said "The angel will teach you about me, and she will teach you how to pray, so you can talk to me always."

The child said "Are you sure she will love me? Always, no matter what I do."

God said "She will love you forever, no matter what you do or how mad and angry she seems."

The child said "Tell me the angel's name before you send me."

God told the child "Her name is not important, just simply call her Mom."

Happy Mother's Day :flowers2:

Hope you enjoined the short story I made for Mother's Day. Still not satisfied? Here's something else I made :naughty:

Roses are Red

Violets are Blue

Only God knows

How much I love you! :wub2:

I know, I know, I just put it up early :wink2:

Thanks, I'm so excited :yay:

It's really early if you talk about sweden, here it's not mother's day until after next week. :teehee:

Haha what do you want? :teehee: