• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh! And hi again for the first time in two weeks probably! :aah: (revision has been consuming my life for two weeks straight)

:bye:

Oh yea..:wink2: Haven't been here that much..:teehee:

How come? :huh:

Father said Mika is a flop. Also said Mika doesn't love his fans over here...cos if he did he would of been here by now.. said he never did have something wrong with his throat...and yeah my dad was just generally annoying me.

Father said Mika is a flop. Also said Mika doesn't love his fans over here...cos if he did he would of been here by now.. said he never did have something wrong with his throat...and yeah my dad was just generally annoying me.

I don't know what flop means.. but umm.. What can I say to make you feel better.. you know.. People have their own (stupid) opinions.. Just.. Try to ignore is talk n s***.. :original: I don't know why Mika hasn't performed there yet, but you it's not true that he doesn't love his fans.. :original:

:huglove:

I don't know what flop means.. but umm.. What can I say to make you feel better.. you know.. People have their own (stupid) opinions.. Just.. Try to ignore is talk n s***.. :original: I don't know why Mika hasn't performed there yet, but you it's not true that he doesn't love his fans.. :original:

:huglove:

Like the opposite of successful..well really his reasons are probably cos he is doing crap here..that's what my dad is saying,he cancelled the gig in Glasgow due to poor sales of tickets not cos he was actually ill..cos else it would of been rescheduled. I know he does but still that just upset me..am not only like this with Mika it's the same with Gaga & Fun. I get so easily upset with stuff said like that :huh: and I think it's worse with Mika though since I haven't seen him since 2010 and now feel I never will :tears:

Like the opposite of successful..well really his reasons are probably cos he is doing crap here..that's what my dad is saying,he cancelled the gig in Glasgow due to poor sales of tickets not cos he was actually ill..cos else it would of been rescheduled. I know he does but still that just upset me..am not only like this with Mika it's the same with Gaga & Fun. I get so easily upset with stuff said like that :huh: and I think it's worse with Mika though since I haven't seen him since 2010 and now feel I never will :tears:

Well.. I understand ya .. but.. Sweetie.. Cheer up.. I know you wanna see him again and you miss him.. I know that.. But one day you WILL see him again, you'll see !!!! Try to cheer up babe and think more positively !!!!!! :hug:

Well.. I understand ya .. but.. Sweetie.. Cheer up.. I know you wanna see him again and you miss him.. I know that.. But one day you WILL see him again, you'll see !!!! Try to cheer up babe and think more positively !!!!!! :hug:

I'll be happy again soon just I get upset over it every now and then,to some it probably seems silly to miss him cos he doesn't even know I exist etc

I'll be happy again soon just I get upset over it every now and then,to some it probably seems silly to miss him cos he doesn't even know I exist etc

Hhehe.. Believe me.. We all have this problem of missing him.:wink2::original:

I'm seeing Marina and the Diamonds tomorrow <3 I can't wait, it's gonna be a real blast! :excite:

Have fun ! I don't know them but I have friends that are going there too ! :naughty: