• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me is good,you? I know right,I've been here so your fault:mf_rosetinted:

I'm doing great! No more exams and I'll probably get some new rats in a few weeks or so. Wheeeeee :naughty: I know. School was killing me, I was always really tired. :aah:

I'm doing great! No more exams and I'll probably get some new rats in a few weeks or so. Wheeeeee :naughty: I know. School was killing me' date=' I was always really tired. :aah:[/quote']

Good:teehee:

So school is finished for you now? Then you will end up staying up real late like how I have been doing ever since my very last day :aah:

Good:teehee:

So school is finished for you now? Then you will end up staying up real late like how I have been doing ever since my very last day :aah:

Yep, it is! I'm definitely gonna end up pulling some all nighters. Sometimes I lose track of time, ;which makes it worse. :aah::aah:

Yep' date=' it is! I'm definitely gonna end up pulling some all nighters. Sometimes I lose track of time, ;which makes it worse. :aah::aah:[/quote']

:teehee:

I tried to make my boyfriend pull an all nighter with me last night but he was really tired so yeah,I stayed up till 5:15am by myself,well actually was on the chat on here till about 5am but the one person who was in left so i did too. I am so tired today from doing that but I probably won't be able to sleep tonight xD

:teehee:

I tried to make my boyfriend pull an all nighter with me last night but he was really tired so yeah,I stayed up till 5:15am by myself,well actually was on the chat on here till about 5am but the one person who was in left so i did too. I am so tired today from doing that but I probably won't be able to sleep tonight xD

Ahahaha dude. xD I know what you mean, it's difficult to get someone to do it with you... but there's always tv and stuff to keep you awake! I rarely get tired, which is why I end up awake to start with.

Ahahaha dude. xD I know what you mean' date=' it's difficult to get someone to do it with you... but there's always tv and stuff to keep you awake! I rarely get tired, which is why I end up awake to start with.[/quote']

Yeah there is tv but nothing worth watching and most of the channels I have after a certain time it becomes like one of those shopping channels,take itv2 for example :aah:

I am gonna make him do it with me tonight,keeps saying he will do anything for me so :aah: he is gonna wish he never said that:teehee:

Good luck ! I have been in the last grade for twice now and still haven't graduated school.:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

thanks :pinkbow: well these exams in summer don't really mean anything but I hope I'll pass the ones in october and then later in may :naughty:

Edited by mary*