No not at all :aah: But at least you wrote in English :aah:

Really, your French teacher is awesome! And the school board can go and :badword: somewhere :sneaky2:

And shouldn't you be sleeping btw? :aah:

Or did we? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, she's the best! The school board just doesn't know genius when they see it. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

No, I shouldn't have been. My school is online so I can do it whenever I feel like, which means I don't have to get up early. :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Or did we? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah' date=' she's the best! The school board just doesn't know genius when they see it. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

No, I shouldn't have been. My school is online so I can do it whenever I feel like, which means I don't have to get up early. :aah:[/quote']

Please tell me you wrote it in another language? :lmfao:

Well apparently not :aah:

Oh that's smart. Long lie-ins then I presume? :naughty: xD

Well neither did I until people started to moving them around in school :aah:

But is that on a normal computer or laptop cos am on a laptop...it's actually annoying me how it won't go down well,cos the key it is I need to work so I can move left when playing WoW:blush-anim-cl:

But is that on a normal computer or laptop cos am on a laptop...it's actually annoying me how it won't go down well,cos the key it is I need to work so I can move left when playing WoW:blush-anim-cl:

Ah then I'm not sure if you can. Think it depends on the brand. But try to turn it off and then put the computer upside down and shake it and then hopefully the breadcrumbs or whatever it is underneith, will fall out. :wink2:

Ah then I'm not sure if you can. Think it depends on the brand. But try to turn it off and then put the computer upside down and shake it and then hopefully the breadcrumbs or whatever it is underneith, will fall out. :wink2:

I have a Toshiba laptop :teehee: But I'll give that a try,I think it feels fixed one minute but then it isn't quite right when compared to the other up arrow key etc

this thread is so dead :aah::mf_rosetinted:

I'm hungry. :mf_rosetinted:

this thread is so dead :aah::mf_rosetinted:

I'm hungry. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm eating watermelon!! :aah:

Watermelon's good...:shocked: