Hello,who are you,I don't remember you:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Right I forget to introduce myself, I'm zombie kimi, just came from cemetery and now I founded a coffee shop near where I rested and it has free net!, have I missed anything interesting dear?!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Right I forget to introduce myself, I'm zombie kimi, just came from cemetery and now I founded a coffee shop near where I rested and it has free net!, have I missed anything interesting dear?!

:teehee:

Not missed much in this thread no,Mika wise oh he's just doing some festivals :mf_rosetinted:

Oh though,he did post on his fb page a statement about bullying cos apparently there's been some bullying going on between Mika fans. That's all I can think of right now

Not missed much in this thread no,Mika wise oh he's just doing some festivals :mf_rosetinted:

Oh though,he did post on his fb page a statement about bullying cos apparently there's been some bullying going on between Mika fans. That's all I can think of right now

that's what he always do! doing some festival, in france! though he broke the rules and had a gig in beirut! :mf_rosetinted:

what was the statement? good he cares about us :wub2:

that's what he always do! doing some festival, in france! though he broke the rules and had a gig in beirut! :mf_rosetinted:

what was the statement? good he cares about us :wub2:

Tell me about it:mf_rosetinted:

This is what was said

"It has come to my attention over the last few months that some members of my fan community have been behaving badly towards others - call it whatever you want, cyber-bullying, name-calling, internet harassment, being nasty. I have never and will never agree with this conduct. There's nothing I respect more than my fanclub community both at shows and online. I do not condone any act of bullying amongst fans or to members of my team. If you're someone who does that, you're no fan of mine. Therefore I respectfully ask everyone to be friendly and supportive to one another, and if you can't do that then please keep your negativity to yourself. I really appreciate my fans and have enjoyed meeting so many amazing people over the years, you make it all worthwhile. Be good to eachother. M x"

Gosh seriously today is the first day where I can jump into my pool and wear a swimsuit can you actually believe that... WE ARE THE NORTH! :mf_rosetinted:

Well I am the west of Scotland,it rains....a lot..usually if not that then you get all seasons in one day:aah: So if it's good and sunny for a good while,I feel like celebrating,apparently it will be a heat wave here though come next week

Tell me about it:mf_rosetinted:

This is what was said

"It has come to my attention over the last few months that some members of my fan community have been behaving badly towards others - call it whatever you want, cyber-bullying, name-calling, internet harassment, being nasty. I have never and will never agree with this conduct. There's nothing I respect more than my fanclub community both at shows and online. I do not condone any act of bullying amongst fans or to members of my team. If you're someone who does that, you're no fan of mine. Therefore I respectfully ask everyone to be friendly and supportive to one another, and if you can't do that then please keep your negativity to yourself. I really appreciate my fans and have enjoyed meeting so many amazing people over the years, you make it all worthwhile. Be good to eachother. M x"

Wow! Do you know what was the story behind this? Why he wrote it?!

Btw, here is so hot like hell, do you want me to give you some sunshine?:teehee:

Wow! Do you know what was the story behind this? Why he wrote it?!

Btw, here is so hot like hell, do you want me to give you some sunshine?:teehee:

I think it's just down to fans have bullied other fans or they have felt bullied by fellow fans,am not really sure:dunno:

Yes,gimme some now :mf_rosetinted:

Edit: Should probably read things in this thread to know what's what http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28195

I think it's just down to fans have bullied other fans or they have felt bullied by fellow fans,am not really sure:dunno:

Yes,gimme some now :mf_rosetinted:

Edit: Should probably read things in this thread to know what's what http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28195

Right, thanks for explaining that. But I didn't expect this cause here is so friendly and I feel so comfortable , everybody is kind to me. Haven't seen any bullying, what about you?

Sure I'll do! My last name means a generation of light so I think I know how to do it:aah:

Right, thanks for explaining that. But I didn't expect this cause here is so friendly and I feel so comfortable , everybody is kind to me. Haven't seen any bullying, what about you?

Sure I'll do! My last name means a generation of light so I think I know how to do it:aah:

No problem,most people are nice here I haven't really seen any though this one person on here and a bit of a go at me for using a gif which was actually her's but I didn't know,but wouldn't say it was bullying just not very nice about telling me to take it off.

No problem,most people are nice here I haven't really seen any though this one person on here and a bit of a go at me for using a gif which was actually her's but I didn't know,but wouldn't say it was bullying just not very nice about telling me to take it off.

Well, she should understand that you didn't know! MFC is a part of internet!! She has posted this gif on net probably so it has been spread out, not a shocking thing!! :teehee:

Mary, I'm sure you will... NOT! Good luck ;-)

Well, she should understand that you didn't know! MFC is a part of internet!! She has posted this gif on net probably so it has been spread out, not a shocking thing!! :teehee:

Mary, I'm sure you will... NOT! Good luck ;-)

well yeah I found it through tumblr,she obviously seen one of my posts so seen it then,she went at someone else first thinking it was them but then realised it was me,at least I changed my siggy pic though

well yeah I found it through tumblr,she obviously seen one of my posts so seen it then,she went at someone else first thinking it was them but then realised it was me,at least I changed my siggy pic though

so you did what she wanted... was she angry about it? :blink:

maybe a bit angry at me using her gif,since it was obviously from a gig she recorded and then made gif out of but I didn't know,I just saw it on tumblr:aah:

oh, so don't worry! then it was somebody else's fault. it's damn annoying when ppl judge about you for what you didn't do! :sneaky2:

oh, so don't worry! then it was somebody else's fault. it's damn annoying when ppl judge about you for what you didn't do! :sneaky2:

am not worrying just that has been about the only bother I have had on here,this place is generally nice and everyone is lovely. I think she just went a bit mad :aah:

I'm playing on a site called drawception. It's a super addicting game I'm playing, kinda like the telephone game(where someone whispers a message in someone else's ear and they pass on what they heard until the last person gets it. The last person has to say out loud what they heard. It's usually different from what the original message was.) but with drawings and captions. I've drawn hundreds of pictures so far. It's got lots of trolls, though. :/ But there are lots of good artists, as well~

(I'm not advertising, just talking about it. If this sort of thing isn't allowed, sorry bout that. Won't do it again.)