• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And the same thing happened to Brynn so when we were talking to each other we laughed or asses off :aah:

Ahahahaha oh my gosh. :naughty:

Hey have you ever heard of Oh Land? Because she reminds me a little tiny bit of La Roux. :fisch:

Like your personality and outlook on things, it's funny :teehee:

No, not really...

I'm confused...I am saying I have no life cos I am finished with school since like May and haven't done that much since...apart from go to town a few times and went to a BBQ like last month that's it:aah:

well I watched one and it was pretty funny but maybe it was cos there was a girl the same age as me and the fact that she looked scared made me laugh

Ahahahaha oh my gosh. :naughty:

Hey have you ever heard of Oh Land? Because she reminds me a little tiny bit of La Roux. :fisch:

( sorry I was gone for a bit, the washer had let's say, an issue xD )

What! Really :shocked:

I'm confused...I am saying I have no life cos I am finished with school since like May and haven't done that much since...apart from go to town a few times and went to a BBQ like last month that's it:aah:

well I watched one and it was pretty funny but maybe it was cos there was a girl the same age as me and the fact that she looked scared made me laugh

... You're confusing me now :aah:

Omg, why do even people participate? :aah:

For the publicity, I guess.

( sorry I was gone for a bit, the washer had let's say, an issue xD )

What! Really :shocked:

Yea, especially this song for some reason :aah:

[YOUTUBE]sFHCPbkPc0g[/YOUTUBE]

Not that different. We both like MCR and La Roux and Mika' date=' and probably more if I knew what else you liked. :aah:[/quote']

Well yeah probably, so then what do you like? :)

Well yeah probably, so then what do you like? :)

Umm... this could be a long list :aah:

Mumford and Sons, Florence + The Machine, Tally Hall, Queen, Fall Out Boy, Keane, Muse, Panic! At The Disco, Passion Pit, Gwen Stefani, Marina and the Diamonds, the Killers, The Pierces, Bastille, Lily Allen, The Shins, OK Go, We The Kings, and a bunch of other things I don't feel like listing. :mf_rosetinted: