Okay :mf_rosetinted:Its long and enda with r :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: They don't even play royals here anymore the new radio anthrm is now waves :mf_rosetinted:

It was hard for me :aah: I still don't know if it's 12pm or 12 am when it's 00:00 :doh::aah:

How specific of you. :mf_rosetinted: I'll figure it out one day :mf_rosetinted:

At least they aren't still playing Gangnam Style everywhere. :naughty:

00:00 is 12 am. :wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda did but he never texted back,sadly i can't tell if ppl read my texts or not and it's annoying,id just have even more reason to go at someone if i could :aah:

:bye:

That does seem annoying. :aah: at the same time, though, it's even more annoying when you know that people saw your texts and they didn't respond. :mikacool:

That does seem annoying. :aah: at the same time' date=' though, it's even more annoying when you know that people saw your texts and they didn't respond. :mikacool:[/quote']

It's iphone's that let you seen that right ? I'd purely just get one for that if i had the money then be like 'wow you must of died in exictement from me texting you' :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so looking forward to being awa y on Wednesday,am just gonna try be worry free aha

It's iphone's that let you seen that right ? I'd purely just get one for that if i had the money then be like 'wow you must of died in exictement from me texting you' :mf_rosetinted:

I'm so looking forward to being awa y on Wednesday,am just gonna try be worry free aha

Yeah, it is. :naughty: I had one at one point, and my dad has one, but we only got them cuz they were free. :aah:

that's a good plan. c:

I kinda did but he never texted back,sadly i can't tell if ppl read my texts or not and it's annoying,id just have even more reason to go at someone if i could :aah:

:bye:

What's up? :teehee:

Oh' date=' of course I did. I remember the most unnecessary things. It's a rule. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll cross my fingers for that. :lmao:

Meatballs are an interesting holiday food. I like them, though. :naughty: I literally laughed out loud omg

that holiday sounds 10/10 I wanna celebrate it too :aah:

also please elaborate on the giant leaf penis part

Also why would you sing about frogs without ears

or should i just roll with it and not question it :aah:

Oh right, I'll never teach you unnecessary things again :mf_rosetinted: xD

Thank you :mf_rosetinted:

May I ask why meatballs are interesting holiday foods? :aah:

Hahah, its kind of boring actually :mf_rosetinted: but I never said that our I'll be burned alive or something :aah:

I guess the leaf penis part thing is to make the harvest good or something :aah:

The frogs, I have no idea :aah: and also they have no tails :mf_rosetinted:

and before you're going to bed you're supposed to pick seven different flowers and put them under your pillow and if you do so you'll see the man you'll marry in your dreams :aah:

How specific of you. :mf_rosetinted: I'll figure it out one day :mf_rosetinted:

At least they aren't still playing Gangnam Style everywhere. :naughty:

00:00 is 12 am. :wink2:

I know I'm so kind :pinkbow: I can give you another clue' date=' it's pretty unusual. :mf_rosetinted:[/color']

Thank god they never played it in the radio here, at least not much :aah:

Thank you, now I'll just try to remember it :aah:

What's up? :teehe e:

Oh right, I'll never teach you unnecessary things again :mf_roseti nted: xD

Thank you :mf_ro setinted:

May I ask why meatballs are interesting holiday foods? :aah:

Hahah, its kind of boring actually :mf_ rosetinted: but I never said that our I'll be burned alive or something :aah:

I guess the leaf penis part thing is to make the harvest good or something :aah:

The frogs, I have no idea :aah: and also they have no tails :mf_roset inted:

and before you're going to bed you're supposed to pick seven different flowers and put them under your pillow and if you do so you'll see the man you'll marry in your dreams :aah:

Actually, you should teach me more unnecessary things. :mf_rosetinted:

I just don't eat meatballs all that often :aah: maybe once every couple years :aah::mf_rosetinted:

But do you mean a literal leaf penis or :aah::aah: Well frogs don't have tails to begin with :mf_rosetinted: xD Has that ever worked for you? :aah:

I know I'm so kind :pinkbow: I can give you another clue, it's pretty unusual. :mf_ro setinted:

Thank god they never played it in the radio here, at least not much :aah:

Thank you, now I'll just try to remember it :aah:

Long, ends with r, unusual. Anything else I should remember? :mikacool:

I actually like Gangnam Style :aah: I don't even know why :aah:

It's not that hard actually bc 12 pm is in the afternoon time :aah:

We got the first through my dad's old job and the other was a gift from my grandmother :aah: they are quite expensive :aah:

Lucky >.> my grandmother would never get me one' date='id be willing just to have a sim free one then just a sim with a cheap contract...but no one loves me enough to buy me just that :mf_rosetinted:

What's up? :teehee:

:

Da ceiling :mikacool:

Lucky >.> my grandmother would never get me one,id be willing just to have a sim free one then just a sim with a cheap contract...but no one loves me enough to buy me just that :mf_rosetinted:

Da ceiling :mikacool:

I'll buy you one :mf_rosetinted:one day :mf_rosetinted:

That looks fun. :naughty:and I know what you mean by leaf penis now. :naughty :

It's intresting :aah:

good :naughty:

Actually' date=' you should teach me more unnecessary things. :mf_ rosetinted :

I just don't eat meatballs all that often :aah: maybe once every couple years :aah : :mf_ rosetinted:

But do you mean a literal leaf penis or : aah::aah: Well frogs don't have tails to begin with :mf_ rosetinted: xD Has that ever worked for you? :aah:

Long, ends with r, unusual. Anything else I should remember? :mikacool:

I actually like Gangnam Style :aah : I don't even know why :aah:

It's not that hard actually bc 12 pm is in the afternoon time :aah:

Pray and some day maybe :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I eat them all the time . home made meatballs are the best :naughty:

No, but it's good to point it out in case someone didn't know :mf_rosetinted: We'll I'm not married yet so I don't know :aah: But we'll I've dreamt about a guy or two not the same though :aah:

No not really no :naughty: It's very populate in another Nordic country but spelt a bit different :mf_rosetinted: and It costed mum and dad 180 dollars for me and my sister to have that last name :mf_rosetinted:

I like it, but I would have hated it if they'd played it on the radio all the time :aah:

Yeah I just become so unsure if 12:00 is a part of the pm time or the am time, if that make sense :aah:

Lucky >.> my grandmother would never get me one,id be willing just to have a sim free one then just a sim with a cheap contract...but no one loves me enough to buy me just that :mf_rosetinted :

Da ceiling :mikacool :

Slow clap:mf_rosetinted:

It's intresting :aah:

good :naughty:

Pray and some day maybe :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, I eat them all the time . home made meatballs are the best :naughty:

No, but it's good to point it out in case someone didn't know :mf_rosetinted: We'll I'm not married yet so I don't know :aah: But we'll I've dreamt about a guy or two not the same though :aah:

No not really no :naughty: It's very populate in another Nordic country but spelt a bit different :mf_rosetinted: and It costed mum and dad 180 dollars for me and my sister to have that last name :mf_rosetinted:

I like it, but I would have hated it if they'd played it on the radio all the time :aah:

Yeah I just become so unsure if 12:00 is a part of the pm time or the am time, if that make sense :aah:

Slow clap:mf_rosetinted:

Okay, hold up. Your parents had to pay for your name? :aah::aah::aah:

I have no idea,it looks to be.

say woould you like to carry on talking to me on fb? I am turning my laptop off but be on fb with my phone :wink2:

I can't decide if it's a chicken or not. :aah: Okay, I'll be right there :3