• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just werk it. :mikacool:

xD

Be walking into the club on friday like,yo like ma spotty face,it's a new trend ?:mf_rosetinted:

I really hate going sometimes cos i feel so crap with how i am dressed compared to others :aah: But then I am not pure girly girl too so..

Be walking into the club on friday like,yo like ma spotty face,it's a new trend ?:mf_rosetinted:

I really hate going sometimes cos i feel so crap with how i am dressed compared to others :aah: But then I am not pure girly girl too so..

Dats right, be the trendsetter you wanna see in the world. :mf_rosetinted:

Eh, don't. It's pointless to compare yourself to other people.

Have you tried cleaning it? :aah:

I rarely wear makeup' date=' but I guess that's because my skin isn't the best and I don't wanna mess it up any more :aah: but if I do eyeliner, it's just a dark brown on the lashline. Nothing fancy. I still think eyebrows and concealer are the most important things. :mikacool:

You can do it! You just have to make a lot of unnecessary posts, talk to yourself when no one else is around, and have no life. :naughty:

I love weird desserts. I live for them. :naughty: Everyone says B&J is expensive. Not here, it's not. And you can get small sizes for a dollar as well. :aah:

:naughty:

sounds like an average day then :aah:

:aah: Everything in the us is cheap :sneaky2: Here the small ones costs around 4 dollars :mf_rosetinted:

:ap_rosetinted:

apple cool :mf_rosetinted:

sounds like an average day then :aah:

:aah: Everything in the us is cheap :sneaky2: Here the small ones costs around 4 dollars :mf_rosetinted:

apple cool :mf_rosetinted:

Good, no extra work will be required then. :aah:

Not EVERYTHING. But ice cream. :mf_rosetinted: Really? Why would anyone pay that much for that tiny bit of ice cream? :blink:

Dats right' date=' be the trendsetter you wanna see in the world. :mf_rosetinted:

Eh, don't. It's pointless to compare yourself to other people.[/quote']

I kinda already did that I mean I started with dip dye in my school then those basics all copied me :mf_rosetinted:

Now it's a case of people copying me in the fancy tights that have stuff on them.

I couldn't really help it,and since my best friend is a dude he went off with his friends to check out girls or whatever so i was alone so yes,lovely. It's like you mean they better than me :mf_rosetinted:

I kinda already did that I mean I started with dip dye in my school then those basics all copied me :mf_rosetinted:

Now it's a case of people copying me in the fancy tights that have stuff on them.

I couldn't really help it,and since my best friend is a dude he went off with his friends to check out girls or whatever so i was alone so yes,lovely. It's like you mean they better than me :mf_rosetinted:

Well those are cool things, don't blame them for copying :naughty: you shouldn't feel bad that your friend goes off like that, I mean he can't well check you out. You have a boyfriend. :naughty:

Good' date=' no extra work will be required then. :aah:

Not EVERYTHING. But ice cream. :mf_rosetinted: Really? Why would anyone pay that much for that tiny bit of ice cream? :blink:

no :aah:

apparently your make up is cheap too :fisch: Because it is b&j :mf_rosetinted: And the big ones costs 7 dollars...

no :aah:

apparently your make up is cheap too :fisch: Because it is b&j :mf_rosetinted: And the big ones costs 7 dollars...

Well, for bad quality makeup :mf_rosetinted: the rest is really expensive :aah: Well, usually the big ones are on sale so like 4 or 5 dollars. Which isn't that bad. Xen told me they were 7 there too, it shocked me a bit... I feel bad for you guys :aah:

Well' date=' for bad quality makeup :mf_rosetinted: the rest is really expensive :aah: Well, usually the big ones are on sale so like 4 or 5 dollars. Which isn't that bad. Xen told me they were 7 there too, it shocked me a bit... I feel bad for you guys :aah:[/color']

well apparently your bad quality make up is high quality make up in Sweden :mf_rosetinted: Oh if only Sweden had reasonable ice cream prizes :aah: Well the worst part isn't that B&J are expensive the worst is that all the other ice creams cost just as much :sad:

well apparently your bad quality make up is high quality make up in Sweden :mf_rosetinted: Oh if only Sweden had reasonable ice cream prizes :aah: Well the worst part isn't that B&J are expensive the worst is that all the other ice creams cost just as much :sad:

I don't know, bad quality means REALLY bad quality. :naughty: Dude, that's not even fair. What about froyo? :aah:

Well those are cool things' date=' don't blame them for copying :naughty: you shouldn't feel bad that your friend goes off like that, I mean he can't well check [i']you[/i] out. You have a boyfriend. :naughty:

He can't exactly leave a girl alone..that's just wrong..if you saw half the guys at the place i go to you'd see why I wouldn't wanna be alone.

I did not get distracted by The Sims :mf_rosetinted:

He can't exactly leave a girl alone..that's just wrong..if you saw half the guys at the place i go to you'd see why I wouldn't wanna be alone.

I did not get distracted by The Sims :mf_rosetinted:

Well I can't, so what's wrong with them? :aah:

Of course you didn't bby. :naughty:

... and you've all forgotten I was here yesterday...

I see how you are.

Five pages and I missed everything because I had the audacity to work today.

I see how you are.

Oh of course we haven't forgotten about you! We're just easily excited is all. :naughty: working is boring. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I see how you are.

No, we did not forget about you. We never forget about anyone who comes here just pop up and say hi and we'll include you in the conversations :teehee:

Five pages is not that much, usually if you were away for one night you would miss like half of the thread :aah:

I don't know' date=' bad quality means REALLY bad quality. :naughty: Dude, that's not even fair. What about froyo? :aah:[/color']

I don't believe you :aah: how much does a max factor mascara cost? :mf_rosetinted: I know, we'll they costs even more... -.-

Edited by Lilasko

No, we did not forget about you. We never forget about anyone who comes here just pop up and say hi and we'll include you in the conversations :teehee:

Five pages is not that much, usually if you were away for one night you would miss like half of the thread :aah:

I don't believe you :aah: how much does a max factor mascara cost? :mf_rosetinted: I know, we'll they costs even more... -.-

I definitely second on the first part of this. Back in the day, I would wake up and come here and have maybe 15 ish pages to read through, eventually reaching the current page where everyone was wondering where the hell I was (because I was late, because I was catching up). :mf_rosetinted:

Like 30 bucks. :aah: Ain't even worth it, man, Maybelline does the job just as well. :aah: Not cool, man. Frozen Yogurt is two thousand times more delicious than ice cream. How dare they overcharge. Here you can get some for maybe 5 or 6 dollars for two people, because (and I don't know how this works for you) you pay by how much it weighs.

I definitely second on the first part of this. Back in the day' date=' I would wake up and come here and have maybe 15 ish pages to read through, eventually reaching the current page where everyone was wondering where the hell I was (because I was late, because I was catching up). :mf_rosetinted:

Like 30 bucks. :aah: Ain't even worth it, man, Maybelline does the job just as well. :aah: Not cool, man. Frozen Yogurt is two thousand times more delicious than ice cream. How dare they overcharge. Here you can get some for maybe 5 or 6 dollars for two people, because (and I don't know how this works for you) you pay by how much it weighs.

Old Times :naughty:

Okay that's the same as here :aah: But how much does maybeline cost? :mf_rosetinted: We'll it's the same here you pay for how much it weighs, but one hectogram costs like 2-3 dollars -.-

Shut up, Hanna. :mf_rosetinted:

*runs to hug you* HANNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! :hug::hug::hug:

It makes me sad though, I miss school :sad::aah:

ANNNNNNNUUUUUU :hug: :hug: :hug: How are you?

MY SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW. DO NOT WANT. :shocked:

:aah: run into school, murder someone you don't like, get kicked out of school for good. Easy solution. :aah:

Old Times :naughty:

Okay that's the same as here :aah: But how much does maybeline cost? :mf_rosetinted: We'll it's the same here you pay for how much it weighs, but one hectogram costs like 2-3 dollars -.-

:mf_rosetinted:

Great Lash, which is the one most people start out with and I think some famous makeup artists use, is literally under 5 dollars. Cuz it's so popular. :wink2: You and your goddamn fancy measurement system :mf_rosetinted: Well froyo doesn't weigh that much if youre me and don't put too much on it. I usually have more fruit than yogurt :aah: