:aah: run into school' date=' murder someone you don't like, get kicked out of school for good. Easy solution. :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Great Lash, which is the one most people start out with and I think some famous makeup artists use, is literally under 5 dollars. Cuz it's so popular. :wink2: You and your goddamn fancy measurement system :mf_rosetinted: Well froyo doesn't weigh that much if youre me and don't put too much on it. I usually have more fruit than yogurt :aah:

JFC GRACE. :aah: btw, in Finland, you can't be thrown out from high school. You can quit but you can't be thrown out:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JFC GRACE. :aah: btw, in Finland, you can't be thrown out from high school. You can quit but you can't be thrown out:naughty:

Nooooooooooooooooo. What? Nooooooooooooooooooo. You can't? :aah: Why are you guys so much better in every way? :aah: But you guys have suspensions, right? :blink:

:aah: run into school' date=' murder someone you don't like, get kicked out of school for good. Easy solution. :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

Great Lash, which is the one most people start out with and I think some famous makeup artists use, is literally under 5 dollars. Cuz it's so popular. :wink2: You and your goddamn fancy measurement system :mf_rosetinted: Well froyo doesn't weigh that much if youre me and don't put too much on it. I usually have more fruit than yogurt :aah:

Let me say some bad words in my head. How the .......... can it cost 5 dollars? :shocked: Yes it's amazing when will you abandon your cave man system :naughty: Yeah but one hecto ice cream is really not that much, it barely covers the bottom of your cup :mf_rosetinted:

And why are you awake may I ask? :aah:

Jag mår bra, och du? :hug:I finally learned Swedish better than earlier :mf_rosetinted::das:

Jodå jag mår bra :hug:Yay, now we can talk swedish all day long because I've forgotten all my finnish :aah:

Nooooooooooooooooo. What? Nooooooooooooooooooo. You can't? :aah: Why are you guys so much better in every way? :aah: But you guys have suspensions' date=' right? :blink:[/quote']

Yea, you can be suspended from the right to study, but maximum time is like three months... :aah: Welcome to Finland, the land of good education system. :mikacool:

Let me say some bad words in my head. How the .......... can it cost 5 dollars? :shocked: Yes it's amazing when will you abandon your cave man system :naughty: Yeah but one hecto ice cream is really not that much, it barely covers the bottom of your cup :mf_rosetinted:

Jodå jag mår bra :hug:Yay, now we can talk swedish all day long because I've forgotten all my finnish :aah:

Miten voit unohtaa suomen kauniin kielen? :mf_rosetinted::aah:

*shrugs* I don't know! Usually mascara is AT LEAST 8 or 10 dollars. This just happens to be a very well known one. I'll abandon my cave man system when the rest of america does and I can finally understand metric relatively. :mf_rosetinted: well darn. :aah: If I were you, I'd buy it anyways though, because froyo is my favorite thing.

Also, did someone say Swedish? :das:Jk because I've forgotten like all of what I learned :tears:

Same in Sweden :naughty:

Yea, you can be suspended from the right to study, but maximum time is like three months... :aah: Welcome to Finland, the land of good education system. :mikacool:

Ugh. I feel like America is that kid who tries really hard to be cool, so people like pretend he's cool when he isn't around, but secretly he's the least cool out of the entire group. :mikacool:

Ugh. I feel like America is that kid who tries really hard to be cool' date=' so people like pretend he's cool when he isn't around, but secretly he's the least cool out of the entire group. :mikacool:[/quote']

Fennoscandinavian system beats the U.S. system like Finland beat Sweden 6-1 :aah::mf_rosetinted:

Miten voit unohtaa suomen kauniin kielen? :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Ehm, let me google that :aah: ei ole minun vikani, aivot unohtivat minut :mf_rosetinted:

*shrugs* I don't know! Usually mascara is AT LEAST 8 or 10 dollars. This just happens to be a very well known one. I'll abandon my cave man system when the rest of america does and I can finally understand metric relatively. :mf_rosetinted: well darn. :aah: If I were you' date=' I'd buy it anyways though, because froyo is my favorite thing. [/color']

Also, did someone say Swedish? :das: Jk because I've forgotten like all of what I learned :tears:

But, 8 to 10 dollars that's still very cheap :tears: Tell America that the metric system is super easy to understand :mf_rosetinted: Well actually I don't like it that much :teehee:

Ja :naughty: but you known it so it's easier to relearn it :teehee:

Ehm, let me google that :aah: ei ole minun vikani, aivot unohtivat minut :mf_rosetinted:

But, 8 to 10 dollars that's still very cheap :tears: Tell America that the metric system is super easy to understand :mf_rosetinted: Well actually I don't like it that much :teehee:

Ja :naughty:but you known it so it's easier to relearn it :teehee:

Just for your information. "Ei ole minun vikani, aivot unohtivat minut" translates to "It's not my fault, brains forgot me." :aah::aah:

Ja :naughty:but you known it so it's easier to relearn it :teehee:

Well, we're talking convenience store stuff here, very widely available. I dont know if you guys have convenience stores in the same way we do. :aah: If it's so easy to understand, why don't I understand it yet? :'( I do, because I don't like super sweet things so eating stuff that's more fruity makes me feel less gross. :naughty:

I remember hej, most colours, how to negate things, and a couple random nouns. And that's it. :mf_rosetinted: You should recommend me some swedish music sometime. I learn really well that way, since it's easy to memorize and quick to translate.

Just for your information. "Ei ole minun vikani, aivot unohtivat minut" translates to "It's not my fault, brains forgot me." :aah::aah:

Well that's pretty much what I wanted to say :aah: It's not my fault, my brain forgot it without my help :naughty:

Good, good. Join the Fennoscandinavian group :naughty:

Do I have to make a human sacrifice or something? Because I feel like that would be good to know before I commit. :naughty:

You should get some sleep :aah:

:no:

I totally should, but I don't wanna leave you guys. :tears:

Uh oh, but we already did. :mf_rosetinted: Oh btw, how's with that forest fire? Is it going to stop soon? :huh:

yeah like one time :mf_rosetinted: Not too good actually, the water planes from France and Italy can't fly because it's too much smoke in the air :huh:

Do I have to make a human sacrifice or something? Because I feel like that would be good to know before I commit. :naughty:

I totally should' date=' but I don't wanna leave you guys. :tears:[/quote']

I won't be here tonight an tomorrow since it's my birthday, but then I'll be here everyday :huglove:

Well that's pretty much what I wanted to say :aah: It's not my fault, my brain forgot it without my help :naughty:

Well close enough:aah:

I totally should' date=' but I don't wanna leave you guys. :tears:[/quote']

Yea, you need to eat some Swedish herring and Finnish pea soup. :mf_rosetinted:

:hug: shush, to bed now.

yeah like one time :mf_rosetinted: Not too good actually, the water planes from France and Italy can't fly because it's too much smoke in the air :huh:

Krhm. Like two times. :mf_rosetinted: 1995 and 2011 :mf_rosetinted: Dammit :huh: I only heard about two days ago in the news over here and I got afraid, because jfc forest fires are scary.

Well close enough:aah:

Yea, you need to eat some Swedish herring and Finnish pea soup. :mf_rosetinted:

:hug: shush, to bed now.

Krhm. Like two times. :mf_rosetinted: 1995 and 2011 :mf_rosetinted: Dammit :huh: I only heard about two days ago in the news over here and I got afraid, because jfc forest fires are scary.

How disgusting is it? :mf_rosetinted: The herring, I mean, I don't mind pea soup. It looks worse than it tastes. :naughty:

But... but... :aah: