2cellos

nenartus

Have you heard about these guys?

It's a Croatian cello duo consisting of Luka Šulić and Stjepan Hauser. They are discovered worldwide when they uploaded a cover of Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" to YouTube.

This one is fresh, uploaded today, and I really like it!

[YOUTUBE]XleaVcy4he8[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/user/2CELLOSlive?feature=watch

• Thanks 1

Have you heard about these guys?

It's a Croatian cello duo consisting of Luka Šulić and Stjepan Hauser. They are discovered worldwide when they uploaded a cover of Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" to YouTube.

This one is fresh, uploaded today, and I really like it!

[YOUTUBE]XleaVcy4he8[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/user/2CELLOSlive?feature=watch

That youtube clip was so cool! (And I love Coldplay):thumb_yello: I've never heard of the group before but they looked familiar... And then I realized that they were on Glee!:naughty: Now I have spent like an hour watching their youtube videos... So thanks for letting us know about the group, I love them already!

That youtube clip was so cool! (And I love Coldplay):thumb_yello: I've never heard of the group before but they looked familiar... And then I realized that they were on Glee!:naughty: Now I have spent like an hour watching their youtube videos... So thanks for letting us know about the group, I love them already!

You're welcome. I was surprised no one responded to this thread.:teehee: I thought they were well known since their video for Smooth Criminal has more than 8 mil views.

[YOUTUBE]jjOQac1vOEc[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by nenartus

You're welcome. I was surprised no one responded to this thread.:teehee: I thought they were well known since their video for Smooth Criminal has more than 8 mil views.

[YOUTUBE]jjOQac1vOEc[/YOUTUBE]

But maybe people just don't recognise the name. They may have heard them playing but they just don't know the name. And also I think that Smooth Criminal has so many views because it was the song they played in Glee:wink2:

But maybe people just don't recognise the name. They may have heard them playing but they just don't know the name. And also I think that Smooth Criminal has so many views because it was the song they played in Glee:wink2:

I didn't know they were in Glee.:teehee: I saw it yesterday after you wrote about it. I guess you're right.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello!:blush-anim-cl:

So, here I am all in love with 2Cellos.:wub2:

Does anyone know them? I think they are amazing musicians and I clould listen to them for hours.

I have just returned from their concert and the way they played made me chills like every 10 seconds :teehee:

• 1 year later...

So surprised to find a thread about 2Cellos here! They are amazing :wub:  Playing the cello myself, I like the fact that they are showing to everyone that cello isn't just for classical music. I hope there are still some fans of 2Cellos among MFC in 2016 haha :)

• Like 1

So surprised to find a thread about 2Cellos here! They are amazing :wub:  Playing the cello myself, I like the fact that they are showing to everyone that cello isn't just for classical music. I hope there are still some fans of 2Cellos among MFC in 2016 haha :)

Heya, I'm still here :tea:

Good to know another musician is here :hug: 

Heya, I'm still here :tea:

Good to know another musician is here :hug:

YAY :lol:  :clap:

What instrument do you play?

I was so in love with them at first that I bought their first cd along with the scores.. Some songs are so freaking hard to play!! :tears:   :lol3:

YAY :lol:  :clap:

What instrument do you play?

I was so in love with them at first that I bought their first cd along with the scores.. Some songs are so freaking hard to play!! :tears:   :lol3:

The flute. And I'm usually not the showoff, but I have to say it. I know Luka's sister. She's my classmate :D

The flute. And I'm usually not the showoff, but I have to say it. I know Luka's sister. She's my classmate :D

ooooh so now she's your classmate, but she'll become your friend, and then you'll go to her home and Luka will be there and he will introduce you to Stjepan and they will play just for you and life would be beautiful :D   :fisch:

• 2 years later...