MINNEAPOLIS, MN: Varsity Theater - 2 April 2013 -- REPORTS/PICS

mari62

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I Only Love You When I'm Drunk by Mika (with funny intro)

[YOUTUBE]JArkigQXYgw[/YOUTUBE]

It's so funny !! but, but I need a transcript... Coz I'm not a native English speaker, can't catch some words... :blush-anim-cl:

:pray: Hope anybody please do a transcript.

OMG, that was delightful! :fangurl:

Here's a transcript . . .

For tonight. . . I never really know what piano I'm gonna play, right? In Salt Lake City I got a church piano, which within about ten minutes of me playing sounded completely out of tune and painful(???) because it wasn't used to me going *pounds keys* Uh, it all sounds just like "oh piece of s**t". But here, here I've been given a piano to play that, that people would pay me not to play.

This, ladies and gentlemen, wait for the geek-out, is a never-been-played-before Steinway B! And the very kind man that has lent it to us tonight to play is out of his f***ing mind. 'Cause at music college, I went to the Royal College of Music, they had nice piano rooms where you could play if you played *plays lightly* like that, and then they had the really bad Japanese piano rooms, like, not even Japanese, but the Chinese-made ones made out of chipboard, and those were the ones that we got, for good reason.

So tonight I shall play lovingly and try and make a little bit less mistakes than I normally do. *plays lightly* Yeah!

Hey, that's why I wore the f***ing bow tie! The only reason, I wore it, I wore it so, so the piano wouldn't stand me up, bitch! *slaps piano*

Pianos are definitely women. That's my opinion, piano is a woman. Even though French say ??? which means male. I think they're women, I don't know why. It's probably something deeply sexist in man and we're not aware of it.

Audience member: It's because you're playing it!

What did she say?

Oh, you're gross. You're really gross. Wash your mouth with soap. Not in Salt Lake City hall(???) Well . . .

Edited by Poisonyoulove

Thanks,Nicola,for your great report,and beautiful pictures! :flowers2: This one is very funny :thumb_yello:

556049_10201049473464052_1235906963_n.jpg

Thank you,Eriko,for posting,and Poisonyoulove for the transcript! :huglove:

You are welcome

Here is the video I took of Over My Shoulder

• 6 months later...

I wanted to edit the transcript from Poisonyoulove and edited a couple of things.

For tonight. . . I never really know what piano I'm gonna play, right? In Salt Lake City, I got a church piano, which within about ten minutes of me playing sounded completely out of tune and painful. Because it wasn't used to me going *pounds keys*. In Los Angeles I got a piece of s**t". But here, here I've been given a piano to play that, that people would pay me not to play it.

This, ladies and gentlemen, wait for the geek-out, is a never-been-played-before Steinway B! And the very kind man that has lent it to us tonight to play is out of his f***ing mind. 'Cause at music college, I went to the Royal College of Music, they had nice piano rooms where you could play if you played *plays lightly* like that, and then they had the really bad Japanese piano rooms, like, not even Japanese, but the Chinese-made ones made out of chipboard, and those were the ones that we got, for good reason.

So tonight I shall play lovingly and try and make a little bit less mistakes than I normally do. *plays lightly* Like that!

Hey, that's why I wore the f***ing bow tie! The only reason, I wore it, I wore it so, so the piano wouldn't stand me up, bitch! *slaps piano*

Pianos are definitely women. That's my opinion, piano is a woman. Even though French say ‘au piano’ which means male. I think they're women, I don't know why. It's probably something deeply sexist in man and we're not even aware of it.

Audience member: It's because you're playing it!

Ooooooooo!? What did she say?

Oh, you're gross. You're really gross. Wash your mouth with soap. Not in Salt Lake City now…

Well . . .