Hi,and warm kisses from Iran!

Yasi

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

I'm Yasmine,I'm an illustrator and upcoming interior architect:)

I know Mika since 2009,I heard his song ''Relax'' in Virgin music store in France and I fell in love with him.since then,he changed my life,I was a lonely and depressed girl but he taught me to be strong,no matter what happens.

I've never been to any of his concerts,but it's my long time hope,and I wish I can reach to it next year in Italy or France.

I'm so glad to find you all amazing fans:)

Hello Yasmine :D welcome to MFC :DD have tons of fun here ;)

That's where I am currently studying:naughty:

Really?God,what a surprise:shocked:,it's an amazing university as I remember.

at the first day of competition we greeted by a huge mascot tiger:naughty:

but seriously,you are so lucky to study there:wink2:

Really?God,what a surprise:shocked:,it's an amazing university as I remember.

at the first day of competition we greeted by a huge mascot tiger:naughty:

but seriously,you are so lucky to study there:wink2:

Thanks! Good to hear that. After being there for a few years, I can't wait to graduate!:aah:

Both,my aunt lived in Fortaleza for a few years and she says it's the best place in the world.

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

but seriously, sometimes I wish I lived in São Paulo, many brazilian mikafriends of mine live around there and it's basically the most visited place for gigs

glad to know she had a good time here, if she wanna come here again, she'll be very welcome (and you too) ^^

Edited by BiaIchihara

Thanks! Good to hear that. After being there for a few years, I can't wait to graduate!:aah:

Good for you,I still have many many years here to graduate:doh:

happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

but seriously, sometimes I wish I lived in São Paulo, many brazilian mikafriends of mine live around there and it's basically the most visited place for gigs

glad to know she had a good time here, if she wanna come here again, she'll be very welcome (and you too) ^^

Thanks so much^^

God,I envy you,you don't live in São Paulo,but you can go there whenever you want!I live in a far far away country,and believe me,it's not good at all!

Thanks so much^^

God,I envy you,you don't live in São Paulo,but you can go there whenever you want!I live in a far far away country,and believe me,it's not good at all!

actually I can't (yet), since I don't have so much money for that and I can't travel alone =/

actually I can't (yet), since I don't have so much money for that and I can't travel alone =/

I understand you since I have financial problems too,and I can't travel alone too!but at least you don't have problems for getting visa,here getting visa for Europe/America is so hard.(cause you know,everyone thinks we are terrorists,which is a stupid idea of course)

I understand you since I have financial problems too,and I can't travel alone too!but at least you don't have problems for getting visa,here getting visa for Europe/America is so hard.(cause you know,everyone thinks we are terrorists,which is a stupid idea of course)

urgh stupid people :sneaky2:

Yes this is very frustrating. Being muslim, my family goes through the same problems.:doh:

Yes this is very frustrating. Being muslim, my family goes through the same problems.:doh:

Yes,that's horrible being judged by other people just because of your religion,the religion that you didn't choose yourself:doh: