2013 - Aluna Festival, Ardeche, France - 15 June - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Kumazzz

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Aluna Festival-goers! Now's your chance to share the Mika Magic!

==========

REPORTS

==========

Melgine

==========

PHOTOS

==========

Melgine

==========

VIDEOS

==========

Edited by mari62

from Melgine -- copied from other thread:

Hi! I'm back! :D

Firstly, thanks a lot to the MFC for tickets!

Here's my report (sorry for mistakes)

At first, I was supposed to do the car trip to Ruoms with 3 other fans. But I end up alone. I left from my house at 4 AM after I drove my uncle to work, telling myself it was useless to come back home just for half an hour more to sleep.

I arrived in Ruoms at 7 AM after losing myself on the highway. It was the first time I took my car by myself out of my city, you must understand me, but finally I found my way ! I waited for Ysa who arrived at 9 AM and we went to the hotel in order to drink something. Julie joined us and ... she said it in her report she showed us the way to go to the bus stop from where they'll go to join the festival site

After a long and tuff walk, we arrived at the festival but we didn't find the entry to go near the stage. We asked many security guards but no one could answer us. I found a huuuuuuuuuuuuge Mika poster that I rushed to unhook.

584720Sanstitre2.jpg

We walked by the tour buses and saw the stage truck !! The usual picture is here :

43428973aa.jpg

After asking to 156875556778 persons, we went to the camping where we found an access to the festival too (in addition to the main entrance we didn't find). No one was there so we went to the restaurant in order to drink something and we came back around 12 AM 1 PM. A grid was opened so we entered, sitting on some small wall in order to see the stage of Mika being installed.

19685071a.jpg

After half an hour, we were kicked out of where we were and we go wait at the entrance, where we meet Solange. The doors opened at 5PM under a burning sun. When we managed to enter, there were already 4 5 rows filled in front of the stage, because the other entry opened before ours. We managed to sneak to the 2nd row where we found a friend ! We've been watered by the security guard in order to refresh us, it was cool !!

The only inconvenient was the mud on our shoes

754867aaa.jpg

The first artist was "Camping de Luxe", that I feared but they finally were very good !!

Next is Cali, who I knew only by his name and who is awesome !! He's freaked us out with his big eyes, he's crazy ! He jumped in the crowd twice, and he took a little girl on stage, it was nice !

Then, Christophe Mae hit the stage !!

273244IMG0967.jpg

I love this artist and it's been a long time since I saw him on stage but I didn't have time or money, so when I knew he'd be on the same stage that Mika I was thrilled, and I wasn't disapointed ! He's a show man, with good vibes ! The crowd was crazy, he played with us and dance a lot. I loved the new arrangements of his songs. I didn't appreciate his new album in the first place, but it's so much better in live !! I loved it.

Mika's set has been installed and he starts with Grace Kelly. He was handsome !! :wub2:

142994IMG1004.jpg

I didn't remember the order of the setlist but Ysa wrote it on her arm. There was a sound problem at the end of BB and the beginning of EMD. It sizzles like a broken radio. He forgots the lyrics during EMD too. At one time the band of the hat tried to walk away, it was fun. :naughty:

456505IMG1101.jpg

To me, there were a bit less of a vibe that for Christophe and he didn't talk neither but the show itself was very cool ! I didn't understand when he started to talk about concrete, that it was the first festival he did where he had a good weather and heat, and that he was pleased to sweat. :naughty:

He went crazy before Big Girl, I've got this on video.

I manage to get a green balloon on Celebrate and a lot of confettis (like I hadn't enough of them already) :naughty:

The end with confettis :

889378IMG1140.jpg

At the end of the show, we went out in order to try to see Mika but it was impossible. Julie says everything, except that I saw Yasmine in the van but not Mika. The bus tour were always parked, but no Mika around. A young lady out of the VIP area and headed for the bus tour. Girls go to meet her, and there the girl told them that Mika has its own car parked inside the vip area and that he'll leave straight without stopping to meet us. A bit disappointed we stay still waiting, just in case. A few minutes later, a van out, tinted windows, and we try to distinguish his silhouette through when the van goes away. Next the security guard began to fire us, so we decided to go down to the village with a bug.

We were disapointed no to see us, but the night was cool !!!

I made a lot of photos. I put here the link in order not to post all of them

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3057727659816.1073741826.1762122188&type=1

PS : I forgot to say that after Christophe, some fans left in front of us, so we could hit the first row !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • silver changed the title to 2013 - Aluna Festival, Ardeche, France - 15 June - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS