Since there are already threads about BBC Doctor Who and Sherlock, I want to complete SuperWhoLock fandom with the TV show Supernatural.

I'm wondering who here watches Supernatural and admires the Winchesters brothers as much as I do.

Tell me how you got to know the show and basically everything related to it :thumb_yello:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me me me me me me :naughty:

I just LOVE this TV show. :wub2: I watched every single episode so far and I'm DYING for the season 9 in October. I'm a big fan and I'm in love with Castiel, alias Misha Collins. (I think it's very funny because my two favourite men in the world are named Mika and Misha. :aah:)

I started to watch Supernatural because my brother was following it. It was season 4 and I was fascinated by the angels VS demons war. After that, I decided to watch the complete serie from the beginning.

While waiting for the next season, I'm listening to the old ones. :teehee:

Me me me me me me :naughty:

I just LOVE this TV show. :wub2: I watched every single episode so far and I'm DYING for the season 9 in October. I'm a big fan and I'm in love with Castiel, alias Misha Collins. (I think it's very funny because my two favourite men in the world are named Mika and Misha. :aah:)

I started to watch Supernatural because my brother was following it. It was season 4 and I was fascinated by the angels VS demons war. After that, I decided to watch the complete serie from the beginning.

While waiting for the next season, I'm listening to the old ones. :teehee:

Awesome! I'm not alone in this fandom :')

Ahh, I just started watching Supernatural a few weeks ago and I'm in love... with Dean and the show :P I'm looking forward to a Supernatural marathon over this summer :)

Oh YES! Finally a supernatural thread! I love Misha too, he's just so funny. And Jensen of course...:wub2:

I'm so glad I'm not alone with my love (read: obsession) of the brothers!:naughty:

Oh YES! Finally a supernatural thread! I love Misha too, he's just so funny. And Jensen of course...:wub2:

I'm so glad I'm not alone with my love (read: obsession) of the brothers!:naughty:

Jensen is SO hot.

I actually just started watching it this summer so Misha hasn't appeared in the show yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing him in the next episodes!

You're never alone! :)

A SUPERNATURAL THREAD *tears of joy*! Wowzer I wonder who's in to fangurl with me :das: Who's ready for season 9? :teehee:

Yes, a Supernatural thread. You're welcome :thumb_yello:

Shall we make a list of Supernatural fan and number ourselves like the way the Doctor Who thread did?

I just started watching the show so I'm not yet to season eight. But I will be soon :aah:

So... I guess we're all interested in comic-con here aren't we... :teehee: Here's their panel at the comic-con, it starts at 13:15 !

[YOUTUBE]kqiWrGw36ZM[/YOUTUBE]

Watched it the whole thing... they're lovely :swoon:

So... I guess we're all interested in comic-con here aren't we... :teehee: Here's their panel at the comic-con, it starts at 13:15 !

Thanks a lot. I'll watch it as soon as I get home from practice :D

Watched everything too ! :wub2: They are very funny.

I guess everybody know it, but they filmed the 1st scene of season 9 yesterday (thanks to Jared to tweet about it). I can't wait to see it. :boing:

Watched everything too ! :wub2: They are very funny.

I guess everybody know it, but they filmed the 1st scene of season 9 yesterday (thanks to Jared to tweet about it). I can't wait to see it. :boing:

Did you hear about the fact that the season premiere has been advanced to october 8th :excite: