Hi! Please help an Irish fan out and be a friend!

TheSophieAnn

Hi! My name is Sophie-Ann! I'm a 14 year old Irish Mika fan! I've been a fan of Mika for about 6 years now! I was told by another fan that I should say hi! So I am! I was just wondering also if anyone here knew some details about Mika being in Ireland tonight (and hopefully tomorrow)? I would love to meet him since he's kind of an idol of mine as I'm sure he is also to all of you guys on this site! Please be a friend and help me out in making my dream come true! Thank you! ~Sophie-Ann :mikalove:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. All we think to know about him staying in Dublin is he is working for this X- factor thing. I don´t know if he wants to see fans there.

Hello :bye:

Welcome to MFC :welcomeani:

I'm afraid none of us know where he is in Dublin. But as you know Dublin is a small place so if you keep your ear yo the ground you may hear before us. Be sure to let us know if you do. :thumb_yello:

Edited by Treasa

Hey and welcome

About Ireland, I don't think he'll be performing, As far as I know he's in Dublin for X-factor Auditions, so I don't think he'll do any gigs, but don't worry, I'm sure he'll arrive to Ireland sometime. Unlinke where I live.. Israel.. we are like 10 fans here :sneaky2:

Anyway - welcome and HAVE FUN!

♥♥♥ xoxo