paty_2692

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I suppose the whole he's-just-a-normal-guy thing just got screwed :aah:

I'm gonna be honest, yes, i know he is a guy... And then I listen to his voice and his music... And my fangirl side says: "a guy, but what a guy!!!"

I suppose the whole he's-just-a-normal-guy thing just got screwed :aah:

:naughty: Well, yeah - I've always thought, and said, that MIKA is the most handsome man on the planet, and these two photos do not exactly change my mind about that ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

HOLLY...... Oh my god!!! You just want me to melt or something!!!... The other day I was watching the voice and I paused it for about 5 minutes in the exact frame of the second image, you know, just smiling at the pc like an idiot... :D :D again, thank you! :D

I'm gonna be honest, yes, i know he is a guy... And then I listen to his voice and his music... And my fangirl side says: "a guy, but what a guy!!!"

:naughty: Well, yeah - I've always thought, and said, that MIKA is the most handsome man on the planet, and these two photos do not exactly change my mind about that ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

:naughty: I agree with you girls, he's a normal but really amazing guy :teehee:

:mikalove:

Paty, other two gifts :naughty:

12385_455169124612032_1317608883_n.jpg

BhuwwbpIQAA3HkT.jpg

Thinking rationally, I agree with all the just-a-normal-(extremely-talented)-guy thing. Yet, I have to admit that looking at these pictures just before bedtime was really a bad idea :hypo::naughty:

Thinking rationally, I agree with all the just-a-normal-(extremely-talented)-guy thing. Yet, I have to admit that looking at these pictures just before bedtime was really a bad idea :hypo::naughty:

Not a bad idea at all!!! Maybe you'll have a veeeeery nice dream with him!!!! :teehee:

Sooo... Did you dream with him? You must tell me!!! Hahaha:mikasweat:

:naughty: I don't know, I can't remember! In fact I dreamed a few times about going to his concerts or being his friend... Oh my, this is a pretty awkward thing to tell! :naughty::mikasweat:

:naughty: I don't know, I can't remember! In fact I dreamed a few times about going to his concerts or being his friend... Oh my, this is a pretty awkward thing to tell! :naughty::mikasweat:

Not awkward at all!!!! I wish I could dream about him everynight hahaha but my brain just doesn't rememeber any dream....

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know what, but there's something about Mika's way of looking, he has this deep, intense look that gives me the goosebumps every time, specially when he is up to a serious matter, like in the voice france!

I mean, just look at him! :mikalove::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9718&stc=1&d=1393449766

omg yess!!!!! in his video popular song he looks so damn hot!! :D:blush-anim-cl:

I don't know what, but there's something about Mika's way of looking, he has this deep, intense look that gives me the goosebumps every time, specially when he is up to a serious matter, like in the voice france!

I mean, just look at him! :mikalove::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9718&stc=1&d=1393449766

yeah i feel that too, kind of catches your eye and you can't look away