I love it too :)

Yeah, our adverts are also horrible. Except the Si parfume one, which has any other world in it :) I saw it yesterday and it cheered me up!

I had an awful day. I had a driving exam and I failed, so later my mum called the instructor to ask something and he started yelling at her how I am irresponsible, unreliable and so on. And He said that his life was in danger while driving. And she asked him, if it isn't with every candidate? And then he kind of cancelled.

You can't cancell your customer's call. How dare he? And yell at her? Something is clearly wrong with him. He always got nervous if I did a mistake. Uuuugh :( It just get's your mood down.

That's so rude of him, I hate people like that.  :( Maybe you should try a different driving instructor next time.

That's so rude of him, I hate people like that. :( Maybe you should try a different driving instructor next time.

I swtiched already :) I hope this time it wil be good :) I think it will be, because now the man is a father of a girl who I went to the kindergarden to. :D

Something random:

I have to entertain my niece and nephew once again today (11 and 9 years old). May I spam them with Mika music? :das::fisch:

Yes, yes, YES. Raise them well. :mf_rosetinted: It's your duty as a Mika fan. :naughty:

Make them listen/watch to everyting Mika related! :naughty:

Something random: 

Seriosly. Orchestra version of Origin of love. I can't.  :swoon: As much as I love the original one, this version moves me deep down to the root of my heart  :fangurl:

I've re-watched it yesterday again, it's so perfect. :wub2:

Something random: I got lucky today. I was baking fries just an hour ago and all of the sudden some hot grease jumped up (sounds weird, but it did) and  just missed my right eye with a few millimeters. Almost got blind there. :shocked:  

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Yes, yes, YES. Raise them well. :mf_rosetinted: It's your duty as a Mika fan. :naughty:

Make them listen/watch to everyting Mika related! :naughty:

I DID IT PEOPLE :mf_rosetinted: And they liked it! :D Hehe well they're my relatives. :teehee:

Something random:

Seriosly. Orchestra version of Origin of love. I can't. :swoon: As much as I love the original one, this version moves me deep down to the root of my heart :fangurl:

Seriously it's so true!!!! :wub2: It's one of my favourite songs from the gig! I also love Underwater and Stardust so much. :fangurl: Omg I'm fangirling again here. HELP. :naughty:

Something random: I got lucky today. I was baking fries just an hour ago and all of the sudden some hot grease jumped up (sounds weird, but it did) and just missed my right eye with a few millimeters. Almost got blind there. :shocked:

Omg :shocked: What are you doing??? Take care!

Something random: I got lucky today. I was baking fries just an hour ago and all of the sudden some hot grease jumped up (sounds weird, but it did) and just missed my right eye with a few millimeters. Almost got blind there. :shocked:

Omg, the eveil grease had arrived guys! We must all hide!

...(It's late)

I DID IT PEOPLE :mf_rosetinted: And they liked it! :D Hehe well they're my relatives. :teehee:

Really? That's great! I don't think I would have liked anything orchestra when I was that age :naughty: Edited by Hannekj

Omg :shocked: What are you doing??? Take care!

Good, they should like it, there is no other way. :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee: But so nice that they liked it! Wich song(s) did you made them listen to? :naughty:

I don't know what I'm doing, that's the problem. I'm doing good now though, I still feel it, but it's nothing really bad. :naughty:

Omg, the eveil grease had arrived guys! We must all hide!

...(It's late)

Really? That's great! I don't think I would have liked anything orchestra when I was that age :naughty:

Evil grease :aah: Run everyone, run! The evil grease is coming. :mf_rosetinted:

I think I'm listening to the wrong radio station. There was a music game on it and one of the questions was :'Who had a hit with Relax, Take it Easy?' And they DIDN'T KNEW THE ANSWER. :shocked:

I was screaming like crazy to my radio, the poor thing. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

You're bringing them up well, you must be a cool aunty.  Maybe they will be future MFCers. :teehee:

Something random: I got lucky today. I was baking fries just an hour ago and all of the sudden some hot grease jumped up (sounds weird, but it did) and  just missed my right eye with a few millimeters. Almost got blind there. :shocked:  

Oh my! :shocked: Be careful, if you go blind you won't see Mika anymore.

I think I'm listening to the wrong radio station. There was a music game on it and one of the questions was :'Who had a hit with Relax, Take it Easy?' And they DIDN'T KNEW THE ANSWER. :shocked:

I was screaming like crazy to my radio, the poor thing. :mf_rosetinted:

They didn't know it??  Shocking.  That's basic Mika knowledge. :mf_rosetinted:

How are you all doing?  I had a bad day today.  Went to the dentist and that was awful. :( I have to get tablets to help me clean my teeth because apparently I "don't brush properly".  I don't understand.  I brush my teeth twice a day for at least two minutes.  My dentist wasn't very pleased, and neither was I. :angry:

It was raining later on and then my mum dragged me round the supermarket to buy more stuff.  I saw my old maths teacher in the shop but luckily she didn't notice me. :whew:

I don't know what's wrong with me.  I've been in a bad mood all day.  But I know I shouldn't be sad because it's nearly Christmas and I get the NPIH repack and the t-shirt I've wanted for ages.  Also, I should be looking forward to Mika's gig in June but it's a loooooooooooong time away. :wait:

Right, I'll stop whining now.  Time to binge-watch Mika videos to cheer me up.  Also, chatting with you all on MFC has made me feel so much better already. :hug:

Oh my! :shocked: Be careful, if you go blind you won't see Mika anymore.

They didn't know it??  Shocking.  That's basic Mika knowledge. :mf_rosetinted:

How are you all doing?  I had a bad day today.  Went to the dentist and that was awful. :( I have to get tablets to help me clean my teeth because apparently I "don't brush properly".  I don't understand.  I brush my teeth twice a day for at least two minutes.  My dentist wasn't very pleased, and neither was I. :angry:

It was raining later on and then my mum dragged me round the supermarket to buy more stuff.  I saw my old maths teacher in the shop but luckily she didn't notice me. :whew:

I don't know what's wrong with me.  I've been in a bad mood all day.  But I know I shouldn't be sad because it's nearly Christmas and I get the NPIH repack and the t-shirt I've wanted for ages.  Also, I should be looking forward to Mika's gig in June but it's a loooooooooooong time away. :wait:

Right, I'll stop whining now.  Time to binge-watch Mika videos to cheer me up.  Also, chatting with you all on MFC has made me feel so much better already. :hug:

That was actually the first thing I thought about when it happened. :aah:

And I know right. People should know these things... :mf_rosetinted:

It's okay, you can 'whine' wathever you want! Everyone has days like this, sadly. I'm sure some 'Mikatime' will cheer you up! And just think about the wonderful Mika presents you will get for Christmas!  And offcourse, the gig. I know it's still a long time, but at least you're going and that's the most important! :biggrin2::hug:

I had a pretty busy day really, I deliver the mail around here so yeah. Busy times now haha!

Edited by We-Are-Golden

That was actually the first thing I thought about when it happened. :aah:

And I know right. People should know these things... :mf_rosetinted:

It's okay, you can 'whine' wathever you want! Everyone has days like this, sadly. I'm sure some 'Mikatime' will cheer you up! And just think about the wonderful Mika presents you will get for Christmas!  And offcourse, the gig. I know it's still a long time, but at least you're going and that's the most important! :biggrin2::hug:

In the words of Mika: "I hate days like this" :mf_rosetinted:

You're right, thanks for making me feel happier. :hug: I know, I'm still so excited for it, even though my tickets haven't arrived yet.  What about you, are you going to see Mika next year? :)

In the words of Mika: "I hate days like this" :mf_rosetinted:

You're right, thanks for making me feel happier. :hug: I know, I'm still so excited for it, even though my tickets haven't arrived yet.  What about you, are you going to see Mika next year? :)

Mika's wise words. :mf_rosetinted:

You're welcome, I'm already happy you feel better already. :hug:

Uhm no, I don't have plans yet! I'm keeping an eye on the new gigdates, hoping he will come to the Netherlands. If not, then I'll have to wait a bit longer to see him again. ;)

Mika's wise words. :mf_rosetinted:

You're welcome, I'm already happy you feel better already. :hug:

Uhm no, I don't have plans yet! I'm keeping an eye on the new gigdates, hoping he will come to the Netherlands. If not, then I'll have to wait a bit longer to see him again. ;)

Hopefully you won't have to wait too long. :crossed:

Why? There's no such thing as to many emojis.... Or is there? :shocked:

It's true, there is.  And it's annoying. :sneaky2:

It come up when I wanted to reply... Now I'm angry... :banghead:

I know the feeling. :mf_rosetinted: