What are you up to this weekend? :)

I convinced my mom to watch the Como concert with me on full volume :D And she gladly accepted. She said that she finds Mika interesting to watch... :D

Dad just said he will go for a walk... Hahaha!

And I am going to do some christmas shopping:)

I might watch the Como conert once again actually, I love it so much!

My mother also loves it and my dad has seen it as well and thought it was 'wasn't to bad.' Wich means 'pretty good' in my dad's language :naughty:

I will. She mainly likes older songs but who knows, I might introduce her. :wink2:

You can never feel sad while listening to Mika. :)

I bet she will like Mika! :D His music is for every generation. :)

True!!! :wub: He saved me so many times. I wish I could tell him one day.

I convinced my mom to watch the Como concert with me on full volume :D And she gladly accepted. She said that she finds Mika interesting to watch... :D

My mother also loves it and my dad has seen it as well and thought it was 'wasn't to bad.' Wich means 'pretty good' in my dad's language :naughty:

That's also my plan! :D:clap: my parents like the concert much and so I don't have problems convincing them to watch it together with me. :biggrin2:

And there's some university stuff to be done... :doh:

I should convince my dad to at least try haha. My dad's language is pretty similar. I think they are al the same :D

That's also my plan! :D:clap: my parents like the concert much and so I don't have problems convincing them to watch it together with me. :biggrin2:

Yay! We will all watch it! :) What's your favourite song there?

Oh yes, school is there too. I almost forgot. :(

True!!! :wub:He saved me so many times. I wish I could tell him one day.

Same :wub2: I've had some pretty hard times the last few years and Mika (both himself and his music) has really helped me. :)

I should convince my dad to at least try haha. My dad's language is pretty similar. I think they are al the same :D

Yay! We will all watch it! :) What's your favourite song there?

Oh yes, school is there too. I almost forgot. :(

Haha, international dad language! :naughty:

It's a hard decision to chose only 1 favorite though, but one of my faves has to be Last Party. :wub2:

So apparantly, everyone is going to watch the concert! :mikadas:

Same :wub2: I've had some pretty hard times the last few years and Mika (both himself and his music) has really helped me. :)

Haha, international dad language! :naughty:

It's a hard decision to chose only 1 favorite though, but one of my faves has to be Last Party. :wub2:

So apparantly, everyone is going to watch the concert! :mikadas:

Me, too! It's wonderful how Mika can help you. Nobody else would understand! But somehow every fan made this experience. ;)

Because we can. :mf_rosetinted:

Your parents sound exactly like mine.  My mum seems to like Mika quite a bit now, my dad isn't too keen but he says "he has heard worse singers", which is a compliment coming from my dad. :D He even agreed to come to the London gig with me if my mum can't make it (but my mum will probably still come with me). :)

This weekend I have to catch up on some college work.  I need to do an assessment that I missed because I was off sick. :( I really should get on with the homework now but I couldn't help having a sneaky look at MFC.  I am way too addicted, someone help me please! :aah:

Now thát would be amazing haha. Although I think I would make it very awkward if that ever was going to happen. :naughty:

My gran doesn't listen much to music anymore lately, so she has no idea who Mika is sadly. But I can't blame her, she's pretty old already ;)

Mika's eyes are just so dreamy. :wub:   It would be awkward for me too, I'd start blushing and grinning like a lunatic. :arf2:

I have rehearsal and dance performance. Other that that I have some revising to do etc. I really should get on with my x-mas shopping XD 

I watched the como concert on full volume last week. My percents did not have a choice if they were going to be in the same room  :teehee: They liked it tho

I'm glad he helped you. I totally know what you mean. He literally changed my life around  :wub:

I have rehearsal and dance performance. Other that that I have some revising to do etc. I really should get on with my x-mas shopping XD 

I watched the como concert on full volume last week. My percents did not have a choice if they were going to be in the same room  :teehee: They liked it tho

I'm glad he helped you. I totally know what you mean. He literally changed my life around  :wub:

Good luck with your performance! :thumb_yello: Will you be dancing to any Mika songs? :)

Me, too! It's wonderful how Mika can help you. Nobody else would understand! But somehow every fan made this experience. ;)

Because we can. :mf_rosetinted:

Only Mika fans understand! :wub2:

Yes we can :mf_rosetinted:

Mika's eyes are just so dreamy. :wub:   It would be awkward for me too, I'd start blushing and grinning like a lunatic. :arf2:

They sure are :wub2: But I have a thing for hazel eyes really hehe. :teehee: Or just be even more awkward and start hugging him and don't let go anymore! :naughty:

I hear that from a lot of fans, he really changes lifes! In a good way :wub2: 

I've heard that song, my gran likes it.  Sounds exciting, hope you have a great time. :)

You should have asked Mika to sing! :naughty:

I'll do that next time  :naughty:

Guys, I can't handle the beginning of hurts-remix! The first few notes are just so catchy!  :wub:

They sure are :wub2: But I have a thing for hazel eyes really hehe. :teehee: Or just be even more awkward and start hugging him and don't let go anymore! :naughty:

Me too. :teehee: It's weird though because when I first saw Mika I thought his eyes were green, but as I looked closer I noticed they were hazel.  Am I the only one who thought this? :dunno:

Guys, I can't handle the beginning of hurts-remix! The first few notes are just so catchy!  :wub:

I love that remix. :wub: Generally, I don't particularly like remixes of Mika's songs, as I feel they take the emotion out of the song, but I adore this one.  I like the Good Guys remix too.

Have you heard the Calvin Harris remix of We Are Golden?  I love that too. :)

Me too. :teehee: It's weird though because when I first saw Mika I thought his eyes were green, but as I looked closer I noticed they were hazel.  Am I the only one who thought this? :dunno:

I love that remix. :wub: Generally, I don't particularly like remixes of Mika's songs, as I feel they take the emotion out of the song, but I adore this one.  I like the Good Guys remix too.

Have you heard the Calvin Harris remix of We Are Golden?  I love that too. :)

I thought his eyes were green too!  :teehee: Beautiful anyway... :wub:

I'm going to listen to it right now! 

Edit: I am dancing in my chair  :cheer: 

Edited by Hannekj

It is so catchy! I have that song on repeat for the last 2 weeks haha! :wub2:

I thought at first his eyes where brown actually! :naughty:  Later on I noticed that his eyes are brown in dark spaces/rooms and green in the light!

I also have hazel eyes, so I was so happy when I found out Mika has them as well! :wub2:

I thought his eyes were green too!  :teehee: Beautiful anyway... :wub:

I'm going to listen to it right now! 

Edit: I am dancing in my chair  :cheer: 

Glad you like it. :)

I thought at first his eyes where brown actually! :naughty:  Later on I noticed that his eyes are brown in dark spaces/rooms and green in the light!

I also have hazel eyes, so I was so happy when I found out Mika has them as well! :wub2:

I noticed that too, it's very beautiful and unusual.  I have dark brown eyes so we're not too different. :D

This weekend I have to catch up with some college work. I need to do an assessment that I missed because I was off sick. :( I really should get on with the homework now but I couldn't help having a sneaky look at MFC. I am way too addicted, someone help me please! :aah:

Mika's eyes are just so dreamy. :wub: It would be awkward for me too, I'd start blushing and grinning like a lunatic. :arf2:

Sadly I can't help you with this addiction because I suffer from it myself! :teehee: I hardly managed to be working on my university stuff - I need to write an exam for practising at home - because I always think I'm missing something here... :facepalm:

Yes! :yes::wub: I can't help staring at them. :mf_lustslow:

I this song called "I god rhythm". It's very jazzy, and we are going to perform together with a singer and live band! :)

Cool! Good luck for your performance! :D

They sure are :wub2: But I have a thing for hazel eyes really hehe. :teehee: Or just be even more awkward and start hugging him and don't let go anymore! :naughty:

Nothing more to say. :mf_rosetinted: Is it only me or do they look slightly green sometimes? I really have this impression... :dunno:

Me too. :teehee: It's weird though because when I first saw Mika I thought his eyes were green, but as I looked closer I noticed they were hazel. Am I the only one who thought this? :dunno:

Okay I just saw your post! :aah: So we're not alone. :biggrin2: On some pictures they look green to me...

Nothing more to say. :mf_rosetinted: Is it only me or do they look slightly green sometimes? I really have this impression... :dunno:

Okay I just saw your post! :aah: So we're not alone. :biggrin2: On some pictures they look green to me...

It does! His eyes look more brown in the shadow/dark and green in bright light (to me that is :biggrin2:

And I'm loving it :mf_rosetinted:

Once again I reached the Emoji limit :yay: Just randomly saying. :mikacool:

:yay:  :yay: :yay:  

Sadly I can't help you with this addiction because I suffer from it myself! :teehee: I hardly managed to be working on my university stuff - I need to write an exam for practising at home - because I always think I'm missing something here... :facepalm:

Yes! :yes::wub: I can't help staring at them. :mf_lustslow:

I think it depends on the light whether they look green or not.  Either way his eyes are truly beautiful. :wub:

Good luck with your exam btw. :thumb_yello: