I think I'm listening to the wrong radio station. There was a music game on it and one of the questions was :'Who had a hit with Relax, Take it Easy?' And they DIDN'T KNEW THE ANSWER. :shocked:

I was screaming like crazy to my radio, the poor thing. :mf_rosetinted:

Omg, that's like the most important thing anyone should know  :naughty:

How are you all doing?  I had a bad day today.  Went to the dentist and that was awful. :( I have to get tablets to help me clean my teeth because apparently I "don't brush properly".  I don't understand.  I brush my teeth twice a day for at least two minutes.  My dentist wasn't very pleased, and neither was I. :angry:

It was raining later on and then my mum dragged me round the supermarket to buy more stuff.  I saw my old maths teacher in the shop but luckily she didn't notice me. :whew:

I don't know what's wrong with me.  I've been in a bad mood all day.  But I know I shouldn't be sad because it's nearly Christmas and I get the NPIH repack and the t-shirt I've wanted for ages.  Also, I should be looking forward to Mika's gig in June but it's a loooooooooooong time away. :wait:

Right, I'll stop whining now.  Time to binge-watch Mika videos to cheer me up.  Also, chatting with you all on MFC has made me feel so much better already. :hug:

I'm sorry. I know how you feel, we all have days like that. You can whine as much as you want to, I need that too sometimes  :yes: Mika and MFC is the magical cure for everything  :wub:

I'm home from school now btw, now I'm FREEE for two weeks <3 

To be honest I feel like Fiona and there is no real Christmas mood yet... I don't know why. It's not like being stressed out or something ... In fact I have all my presents and I am not busy for university anymore, but somehow...

Well it's just not the same as it had been when I was little...

You're bringing them up well, you must be a cool aunty.  Maybe they will be future MFCers. :teehee:

Oh my! :shocked: Be careful, if you go blind you won't see Mika anymore.

They didn't know it??  Shocking.  That's basic Mika knowledge. :mf_rosetinted:

How are you all doing?  I had a bad day today.  Went to the dentist and that was awful. :( I have to get tablets to help me clean my teeth because apparently I "don't brush properly".  I don't understand.  I brush my teeth twice a day for at least two minutes.  My dentist wasn't very pleased, and neither was I. :angry:

It was raining later on and then my mum dragged me round the supermarket to buy more stuff.  I saw my old maths teacher in the shop but luckily she didn't notice me. :whew:

I don't know what's wrong with me.  I've been in a bad mood all day.  But I know I shouldn't be sad because it's nearly Christmas and I get the NPIH repack and the t-shirt I've wanted for ages.  Also, I should be looking forward to Mika's gig in June but it's a loooooooooooong time away. :wait:

Right, I'll stop whining now.  Time to binge-watch Mika videos to cheer me up.  Also, chatting with you all on MFC has made me feel so much better already. :hug:

Don't worry about that. We all have bad days, and maybe we will feel happy about hollidays even more now. I don't really get what could be wrong with washing teeth... I wash them twice a day too. Maybe your teeth have a differnt natural color? Mine is not completely white either...

Mika always helps. Just put the volume high and turn off the world :D

To be honest I feel like Fiona and there is no real Christmas mood yet... I don't know why. It's not like being stressed out or something ... In fact I have all my presents and I am not busy for university anymore, but somehow...

Yeah me too. I don't know if it is because of the exams I have in next week, or because there is NO snow. I don't even have all the presents, not even thinking about wrapping them. And today we got the christmas tree and I was like "already?" And then I fighured out that it's Christmas in a week :)

I'm sorry. I know how you feel, we all have days like that. You can whine as much as you want to, I need that too sometimes  :yes: Mika and MFC is the magical cure for everything  :wub:

I'm home from school now btw, now I'm FREEE for two weeks <3 

I don't know what I'd do without Mika and MFC. :wub:

Lucky you!  Are you going away on holiday for Christmas? :)

Same here, I kinda miss believing in Santa a bit.  I still love Christmas but there was something special about being a child at Christmas.

I'm not on holiday until the 23rd, but I don't think we're doing that much work at college next week.  I'll be glad when the holidays finally arrive! :excite:

Don't worry about that. We all have bad days, and maybe we will feel happy about hollidays even more now. I don't really get what could be wrong with washing teeth... I wash them twice a day too. Maybe your teeth have a differnt natural color? Mine is not completely white either...

Mika always helps. Just put the volume high and turn off the world :D

I don't know, mine aren't perfect either.  But they don't need to be perfect, as long as they are clean then that is more important.  No one has natural white teeth, I don't think.

I'm still excited for Christmas though. :boing:

Is it me or does MFC seem really quiet tonight? :dunno:

I don't know what I'd do without Mika and MFC. :wub:

Lucky you!  Are you going away on holiday for Christmas? :)

Same here, I kinda miss believing in Santa a bit.  I still love Christmas but there was something special about being a child at Christmas.

I'm not on holiday until the 23rd, but I don't think we're doing that much work at college next week.  I'll be glad when the holidays finally arrive! :excite:

I don't know, mine aren't perfect either.  But they don't need to be perfect, as long as they are clean then that is more important.  No one has natural white teeth, I don't think.

I'm still excited for Christmas though. :boing:

Is it me or does MFC seem really quiet tonight? :dunno:

I'm here. :mf_rosetinted:

My teeth aren't perfect either, far from. I had my wisdom teeth removed a few years ago and after that my teeth have.. seperated from each other a bit... wore braces for nothing now. :mf_rosetinted:

But I am excited for Christmas as well! :laugh:

I know what you mean. I didn't realize it's only a week left before Urška said it. I still have a bit of Christmas mood though ;) I'm going gift shopping tomorrow, and I've been listening to quite a lot of Christmas music <3

The think I have noticed, is that when I was younger a year seemed like forever. Now, when I'm watching all the traditional tv-shows etc. before/on Christmas, I'm just like: "didn't I just watch this?"

I know what you mean. I didn't realize it's only a week left before Urška said it. I still have a bit of Christmas mood though ;) I'm going gift shopping tomorrow, and I've been listening to quite a lot of Christmas music <3

The think I have noticed, is that when I was younger a year seemed like forever. Now, when I'm watching all the traditional tv-shows etc. before/on Christmas, I'm just like: "didn't I just watch this?"

Christmas seemed to last days and days when I was a kid haha. And I agree with the typical movies/tv-shows! Like Home Alone for example. :aah:

Christmas seemed to last days and days when I was a kid haha. And I agree with the typical movies/tv-shows! Like Home Alone for example. :aah:

Like you said, When I was a kid those hollidays seemed to last a month. And time from chrostmas to new years eve seemed longer. Now It all happenes so fast! :(

But I am getting more and more excited :) Please tell me that we night come on chat more often during hollidays :) We could set a time and just meet there :D It would be so fun! Like in summer!

Like you said, When I was a kid those hollidays seemed to last a month. And time from chrostmas to new years eve seemed longer. Now It all happenes so fast! :(

But I am getting more and more excited :) Please tell me that we night come on chat more often during hollidays :) We could set a time and just meet there :D It would be so fun! Like in summer!

I have no plans for this weekend (yet)! I'll be there if I can ;)

Yeah me too. I don't know if it is because of the exams I have in next week, or because there is NO snow. I don't even have all the presents, not even thinking about wrapping them. And today we got the christmas tree and I was like "already?" And then I fighured out that it's Christmas in a week :)

Haha true! It's so unreal that time went so fast and it's already time to put up the tree and make the last preparations.

The snow honestly doesn't matter to me a lot. I don't really care if there's some or not. It's just the atmosphere in general. I don't know what happened to my Christmas mood...

Same here, I kinda miss believing in Santa a bit. I still love Christmas but there was something special about being a child at Christmas.

I'm not on holiday until the 23rd, but I don't think we're doing that much work at college next week. I'll be glad when the holidays finally arrive! :excite:

Yes exactly! As a child it's quite different...

Oh then good luck and energy for the last week before the holidays! :D

Have fun with gift shopping and hopefully you find everything you need! :D

Hahaha :yeah:

Somehow a year feels like only some weeks today. :aah:

Yeah Home Alone! :cheer: I've been watching that with my niece and nephew when I had to take care of them. :naughty: After Mika of course. :mf_rosetinted:

Now it's just more like.. 2 days off from work really.. :aah: We had 2 weeks off from school then, I miss that.. :( Still excited though! :D

Yeah Home Alone! :cheer: I've been watching that with my niece and nephew when I had to take care of them. :naughty: After Mika of course. :mf_rosetinted:

Home Alone is just... :wub2: I only like the first 2 movies though, after that it just goes... meh. :aah:  Mika goes before everything. :mf_rosetinted:

Home Alone is just... :wub2: I only like the first 2 movies though, after that it just goes... meh. :aah: Mika goes before everything. :mf_rosetinted:

Aaaah yes yes! Only the first two are good really. They're so funny and amazing! :aah::lol:

:naughty: There's no doubt about that! :mf_rosetinted:

We are suddenly quiet in this thread! (For like one day, haha) What are your plans for Christmas? Are you staying home, or going to visit family elsewhere? :D

I know right! How weird. :shocked: :aah:

My brother and his girlfriend come over 1st Christmas day and we're all going to eat together and unwrap presents! ;) Wich I'm very excited about. :naughty: 2nd Christmas day.. I don't have much plans for that. I think just hanging around with my parents, watch some Christmas movies or something haha. :naughty:

What about you? :)

I know right! How weird. :shocked:  :aah:

My brother and his girlfriend come over 1st Christmas day and we're all going to eat together and unwrap presents! ;) Wich I'm very excited about. :naughty: 2nd Christmas day.. I don't have much plans for that. I think just hanging around with my parents, watch some Christmas movies or something haha. :naughty:

What about you? :)

1 christmas day I'm just at home with my parents and siblings. On 2nd we are having dinner with the rest if the family (aunts and cousins etc) :) I'm excited for gifts too! :naughty: I have not had many wishes this year though, so it'll be interesting to see what I get :P 

1 christmas day I'm just at home with my parents and siblings. On 2nd we are having dinner with the rest if the family (aunts and cousins etc) :) I'm excited for gifts too! :naughty: I have not had many wishes this year though, so it'll be interesting to see what I get :P

Sounds nice! :biggrin2: I like Christmas dinners. :)

I kinda know about a few things I will get, 1 of them I ordered myself haha. :naughty:

We are suddenly quiet in this thread! (For like one day, haha) What are your plans for Christmas? Are you staying home, or going to visit family elsewhere? :D

Yeah true! :shocked: Everyone is busy with the preparations for Christmas for sure. :wink2:

I'm staying at home and spend it with my family. :)

On the 1st Christmas day we'll visit my brother and his family. :D

A deluxe edition cd of TBWKTM! For some reason that one is till missing in my Mika collection. :naughty:

Shame on you. :P:naughty: But well, you get it now. ;)

Shame on you. :P:naughty: But well, you get it now. ;)

Haha true! :naughty:

Something random:

I saw Mika on tv today.. nothing special really, it was a Christmas commercial from a big tvstation with short clips from their most popular tv shows and it was a 3/4 second shot of Mika dressed as an angel hugging host Paul de Leeuw when he was on that show (a Christmas special) about.. 3 years ago now I think? Me and my dad yelled 'MIKA' at the same time! :aah: Those few seconds made me happy. :mf_rosetinted:

My dad isn't a huge Mika fan (like I am), but he hasn't any problems with him and he knows I like him, so he always tells me if Mika was on the radio or tv or anything like that. :laugh:

• Like 1

A deluxe edition cd of TBWKTM! For some reason that one is till missing in my Mika collection. :naughty:

A golden star for you when you get it then! :D

Haha true! :naughty:

Something random:

I saw Mika on tv today.. nothing special really, it was a Christmas commercial from a big tvstation with short clips from their most popular tv shows and it was a 3/4 second shot of Mika dressed as an angel hugging host Paul de Leeuw when he was on that show (a Christmas special) about.. 3 years ago now I think? Me and my dad yelled 'MIKA' at the same time! :aah: Those few seconds made me happy. :mf_rosetinted:

My dad isn't a huge Mika fan (like I am), but he hasn't any problems with him and he knows I like him, so he always tells me if Mika was on the radio or tv or anything like that. :laugh:

Haha, this made me laugh :D My parents don't have anything against Mika. That's good, because I play his music out loud all the time XD 

A golden star for you when you get it then! :D

Haha, this made me laugh :D My parents don't have anything against Mika. That's good, because I play his music out loud all the time XD 

I am not what you think I am. :mf_rosetinted:  I am GOLDEN! :cheer:

Hehe same! My mom is a Mika fan as well, the only problem is; she doesn't understand English. But she enjoys listening to his voice and the melodies of his songs. :P She's also the one who goes to his concerts with me. :D

Edited by We-Are-Golden

I'm staying at home with my family this year.  My gran who lives 60 miles away is coming to visit for a few days.  She'll have to put up with my excitement when I unwrap my Mika t-shirt and CD! :naughty:

Oh, and we'll probably just sit and watch hours of TV all day, and have a big Christmas dinner. :licks_lips:

Are you doing anything nice?

I'm staying at home with my family this year.  My gran who lives 60 miles away is coming to visit for a few days.  She'll have to put up with my excitement when I unwrap my Mika t-shirt and CD! :naughty:

Oh, and we'll probably just sit and watch hours of TV all day, and have a big Christmas dinner. :licks_lips:

Are you doing anything nice?

Aaaaw that poor, poor granny! :laugh: