Hahah, everyone is hosting parties this year, as they are all turning 18 XD It's exhausting though. I dance too much  :naughty:  :pbjt:

I'm turning 18 in May!!! :cheer:

Aaah well chosen then! :D:thumb_yello: *sings lollipop:

I also do! I would name my child like that. :teehee: If I couldn't name it Mika for a reason. :naughty:

:biggrin2:

Ahahaaha but you love dancing so enjoy! :clap:

I'm turning 25 in July. :sweatdrop: I'm ooooooold...

*sings along*

Hahaha really? :aah: I would love to have a kid named Mika. (even though I don't like kids! :aah: ) I deliver the mail and there's a family who have a child named Mika.. I really should fangirl when I see him. :mf_rosetinted:  :naughty:

Old? Nah, I'm turning 24 next month, I'm not thát far behind from you! :aah:

Looks like we will have a lot of parties here! :D

My birthday is far away... in september :') So I'm in the middle of the path to 19. :D

*sings along*

Hahaha really? :aah: I would love to have a kid named Mika. (even though I don't like kids! :aah: ) I deliver the mail and there's a family who have a child named Mika.. I really should fangirl when I see him. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Old? Nah, I'm turning 24 next month, I'm not thát far behind from you! :aah:

Ahaha nice thought, isn't it? :D Btw! My mum told me something but it's long ago: she was at a shop and there was a family with a little boy. And they called him Mika. At first she thought she misheard it, but it was true! She asked them. xD And guess what! They told her he's named after the singer Mika. :wub2: Because they were at a concert. :D

I need to find this family. :naughty:

Aah nice! :biggrin2:

Whoop! I'm turning 18 in June <3 Let's throw a thread party! :naughty::happybday:

Yes!!! :cheer:

You're not that old. I'm sure you're still young at heart.

Can't wait! Our birthdays are around the same time too. :cheer:

Thank you! :D That's true! I'll always be. :naughty:

It'll be great! :)

• Like 1

Ahaha nice thought, isn't it? :D Btw! My mum told me something but it's long ago: she was at a shop and there was a family with a little boy. And they called him Mika. At first she thought she misheard it, but it was true! She asked them. xD And guess what! They told her he's named after the singer Mika. :wub2: Because they were at a concert. :D

Hahaha no way! I'm in love with this family already! :wub2: What a lucky little boy haha! :naughty:

You're not that old.  I'm sure you're still young at heart. :D

Hahha, yeah. Just look at Mika! He's 32 and can seem like he's 5 :naughty: 

Omg! That's so cool! 

Looks like we will have a lot of parties here! :D

My birthday is far away... in september :') So I'm in the middle of the path to 19. :D

Never mind, it'll come round soon enough.  Then we can have a REALLY big party! :)

Thank you! :D That's true! I'll always be. :naughty:

It'll be great! :)

Yes, it's good to be young at heart.  Sometimes I see little kids and I think, man I wish I was that age again, cos then I wouldn't have to worry about college or getting a job or other stuff. :unsure:

He looks so young for his age it's unbelievable.  Also, he's a big kid and we all know it. ;)

He is the most handsome 5-year old I've ever seen. :mf_rosetinted:  :naughty:

Hahaha definitely. :naughty:

Hahaha no way! I'm in love with this family already! :wub2: What a lucky little boy haha! :naughty:

Very cool, isn't it? :D

Omg! That's so cool!

Ahaha good point! :biggrin2:

He is the most handsome 5-year old I've ever seen. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:lmao: He's original and extraordinary. :naughty:

Yes, it's good to be young at heart. Sometimes I see little kids and I think, man I wish I was that age again, cos then I wouldn't have to worry about college or getting a job or other stuff. :unsure:

I have the same feeling sometimes! Childhood was so nice and there weren't any problems...

*sighs*

So it's good that we stay children at heart and keep something from this time. :)

Yeah, I still have some of my childhood toys and books at home. Memories... :tears:

Me, too... :tears:

The best moment ever was when I realized that this toy dog in the video of We Are Golden is exactly the same one I still have. :teehee:

Stooop, all those feels right now! :tears:

*still a kid at heart*

Sooooorry :shocked:

:hug:

LOLLIE :boing: Your new siggy is lyyyyyyfe

I swear I can feel the wind on your singature... XD

:yeah:

Hahaha that's so cool. :)

I still want to play with it. :aah:

Toy dog? I must have missed that part! xD

Now you're awesome though. :mf_rosetinted:

It's right at the end!!! Watch it :D It's a brown-white toy dog. :biggrin2:

Ahaha thanks! :sweatdrop:

There are so many posts on the forum I'm following so that I can hardly answer them all. It's quite a hard job. :naughty:

I swear I can feel the wind on your singature... XD

hahah, true  :naughty:  :freddy:

Me, too... :tears:

The best moment ever was when I realized that this toy dog in the video of We Are Golden is exactly the same one I still have. :teehee:

Gah, that's so awesome!  :fangurl:

There are so many posts on the forum I'm following so that I can hardly answer them all. It's quite a hard job. :naughty:

mmm, i know... It kills me, not being able to be more active... 

Edited by Hannekj

It's right at the end!!! Watch it :D It's a brown-white toy dog. :biggrin2:

Ahaha thanks! :sweatdrop:

Ah you're right!! :D

I can't follow everything anymore hahaha!

I still want to play with it. :aah:

Same here.  I try to answer as many people as I can but it's difficult, especially when I'm on my phone and it won't let me quote. :sneaky2:

It's the same for me.  College always gets in the way.  I wish there were courses about Mika. :yes:

• Like 1

hahah, true :naughty::freddy:

Gah, that's so awesome! :fangurl:

Yeah same... Sadly I have to learn for an exam...

Ah you're right!! :D

I can't follow everything anymore hahaha!

Haha we're poor girls... :doh:

Same here. I try to answer as many people as I can but it's difficult, especially when I'm on my phone and it won't let me quote. :sneaky2:

It's the same for me. College always gets in the way. I wish there were courses about Mika. :yes:

<_<

That would be my favourite courses ever!!!! :fangurl: I would get the best marks. :naughty:

It's the same for me.  College always gets in the way.  I wish there were courses about Mika. :yes:

Ah, yessss... Sounds like something for your dictatorship, that we were talking about Lollie?  :naughty: