Welcome back, we're randomly having a food fight. :D

*throws cream bun in Hanne's face*

Ouch! I did not sign up for this! 

*throws bananas*  :pbjt:

I search a lot... :aah: Mostly on Instagram or Pinterest haha.

hahah, you always find such nice captions xD  :bow:

Why thank you. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, new avatar? I saw that photo passing by last week... it is sooo amazing. :wub2:

*jams marshmallows in mouth*

CHUBBEH BUNNEH!

9ugwtI.gif

*scatters crunchy cat food all over everyone in the thread*

Fooooood.

Why didn't I think of that gif? :aah:

*catches bananas, eats them and throws banana skins at everyone*

I see you changed your profile pic. :D

I accidentally removed my old one XD  :doh:

CHUBBEH BUNNEH!

9ugwtI.gif

hahahahha, how many can you do? A friend of mine once put 40 (!!!) normal sized grapes in her mouth  :shocked:

No need to dinh up for it. *catches bananas* 

CHUBBEH BUNNEH!9ugwtI.gif

Cat food? Ewwwww

I search a lot... :aah: Mostly on Instagram or Pinterest haha.

*makes a Lollie statue and praises her*

Something random and a bit off-topic:  I badly need help with my fanfiction!

Basically, Mika has met this girl at a concert and now they are going to chat for the first time via webcam (that's a quick summary, you might understand better if you read the first three chapters).  They don't know each other too well yet so I was just wondering how they could actually start the conversation, like what should they talk about first?

Any ideas? :dunno:

Basically, Mika has met this girl at a concert and now they are going to chat for the first time via webcam (that's a quick summary, you might understand better if you read the first three chapters).  They don't know each other too well yet so I was just wondering how they could actually start the conversation, like what should they talk about first?

Hmm, I've never written fanfictions before, so I'm not that good at it. But maybe something what you would say when you 'meet' someone for the first time, like here on MFC? I don't know what the girl's personality is obviously, but I'd react kinda excited and nervous if I'd see Mika appearing on my screen! So maybe you then have Mika would need to calm her down a bit and start talking about random stuff, like 'How are you doing?' or 'What have you been doing today?'

I dunno :aah: Don't know if that helps haha. :naughty:

Hmm, I've never written fanfictions before, so I'm not that good at it. But maybe something what you would say when you 'meet' someone for the first time, like here on MFC? I don't know what the girl's personality is obviously, but I'd react kinda excited and nervous if I'd see Mika appearing on my screen! So maybe you then have Mika would need to calm her down a bit and start talking about random stuff, like 'How are you doing?' or 'What have you been doing today?'

Yes it does, that's a good idea!  I would definitely need calming down, and the girl's personality is almost exactly like mine.  Thanks very much! :thumb_yello:

Did you already post it anywhere? :)

Lollie's idea is great :D and maybe you could add something really awakward like... someone comes in and thinks he is her boyfriend or something. Dunno ;)

*goes to find you on instagram*

Find me too! I'm urskaklancar :D

You found me! :clap:

Thank god that you found me. :naughty: Hehe joke. :aah:

I did woohoo! :D

Lollie's idea is great :D and maybe you could add something really awakward like... someone comes in and thinks he is her boyfriend or something. Dunno ;)

Find me too! I'm urskaklancar :D

Why thank you. :biggrin2: Omg yes, that'b be really awkward and funny!

*starts searching*

Something random: I like your new pic, Hanne! :cheer:

You have Instagram? :D Follow meeee :biggrin2: and all others feel free to follow, too. :) I'm @lena.mi

:)

Thank you!! :D 

Mine is : hanne_kj but I think we already follow each other XD

ah, that's a hard one.... Maybe one of them can have  like a pic from a holiday or smth on their wall, and they just randomly start talking about it which leads on to a conversation about something they have in common XD hahah, idk, I'm not very creative  :teehee:

I haven't posted it online yet, but I'm gonna put it on Wattpad when it's finished.  Actually, I just started writing the next scene using Lollie's idea. :D

Yours is a good idea too but I might include it later in the story where it fits in more. :)

Do you guys want me to dedicate this story to you? :wink2:

ah, that's a hard one.... Maybe one of them can have  like a pic from a holiday or smth on their wall, and they just randomly start talking about it which leads on to a conversation about something they have in common XD hahah, idk, I'm not very creative  :teehee:

Ahaha that's a great idea as well, you are all much better at this than me. :teehee: Maybe I could use that idea when the girl visits his house later in the story.

I haven't posted it online yet, but I'm gonna put it on Wattpad when it's finished. Actually, I just started writing the next scene using Lollie's idea. :D

Yours is a good idea too but I might include it later in the story where it fits in more. :)

Wooooo that'd be awesome! :) ♡♡♡♡

You have wattpad? :D

I haven't posted it online yet, but I'm gonna put it on Wattpad when it's finished.  Actually, I just started writing the next scene using Lollie's idea. :D

Woohoo! :D

Can't wait to read the finished piece. :)