Hello

Olya

Oh I see. So, I'm old...hehe

Yeah, I found the threads. Just wondering around, peeking for now. It's all new to me. Haven't been on a forum before. Actually, never ever felt such love for any singer, even during the crazy teen years. Feels weird sometimes...

I had never been on a forum either before I joined MFC.

There's another thread you should look at: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28370

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Silver,

I have a question regarding the threads- how do I join in? I only see a quick reply option, is that the one I use? I wrote to Deb, but got no answer. Just replied to a welcome message I got from her, but I guess it's just a generic one and she didn't get mine.

Hi Silver,

I have a question regarding the threads- how do I join in? I only see a quick reply option, is that the one I use? I wrote to Deb, but got no answer. Just replied to a welcome message I got from her, but I guess it's just a generic one and she didn't get mine.

If you want to say hi in a thread, click on POST REPLY in the top left of the screen. Type your message in the box, then click "Submit Reply". If you want to reply to someone in the thread, click the "QUOTE" tab at the bottom of their post. This will bring up their post in the message box, you can type your reply or comment underneath. Then press "Submit reply".

Thank you for such a warm welcome!

It's a pleasure to welcome new fans :thumb_yello:

Oh I see. So, I'm old...hehe

Yeah, I found the threads. Just wondering around, peeking for now. It's all new to me. Haven't been on a forum before. Actually, never ever felt such love for any singer, even during the crazy teen years. Feels weird sometimes...

Mika is 31, so he's in technically in the oldings thread too :naughty:

Hi Silver,

Also if you look for an MFC thread about a particular subject (for example songs lyrics) , the best way to find the thread is to search in google "Mika songs lyrics mikafanclub" and you'll be right where you want to be.

MFC is my first forum ever too :wub2: That's one of Mika's side effects :blush-anim-cl:

You can quick reply, quote or even multiquote by selecting the posts you want with the button starting by M , then when you have selected them by clicking on Quote button. I would have never known if someone hadn't explained it to me :teehee: and MFC was founded in 2007 and all threads are still there (which is great) , so it's a maze at first :mikacool: so keep asking questions if you need more help , I was totally lost at first as well :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika