Private concert #ParisInLive - Paris 9 June 2015

Mariagrazia

1.jpg

https://twitter.com/VirginRadiofr/status/601787210468306944/photo/1

#somusiclive Avec la CB #SoMusic, tentez de gagner vos places pour @mikasounds le 09/06 à #Paris ! cc @VirginRadiofr
video: https://t.co/m2o2HKbjy5

If you're planning to attend, just click on the banner and you'll be redirected to the Calendar RSVP page.

Edited by mari62
adding calendar link
  • Like 1

Me neither, maybe there's a bug? :dunno:

if you mean on their website, it tells me that the feature isn't ready yet. and for a username/password account it seems you need to buy their credit card or something, so maybe in general it's for customers only? :dunno:

anyway i just clicked on the links because i was curious as to whether it's just open to french residents or to everyone. :teehee: a small gig like this would be a dream, but it's a day before milan, so even if i *could* take part and was lucky enough, i couldn't go. so personally i'm glad it's not possible, or at least not easy, for non-french fans to take part, so i don't have to bang my head on the desk for not being able to go. :naughty:

i wish you all good luck that you can go to this special gig! :thumb_yello: looking forward to get some pix/vids/reports from mfcers! :biggrin2:

• Like 1

if you mean on their website, it tells me that the feature isn't ready yet. and for a username/password account it seems you need to buy their credit card or something, so maybe in general it's for customers only? :dunno:

anyway i just clicked on the links because i was curious as to whether it's just open to french residents or to everyone. :teehee: a small gig like this would be a dream, but it's a day before milan, so even if i *could* take part and was lucky enough, i couldn't go. so personally i'm glad it's not possible, or at least not easy, for non-french fans to take part, so i don't have to bang my head on the desk for not being able to go. :naughty:

i wish you all good luck that you can go to this special gig! :thumb_yello: looking forward to get some pix/vids/reports from mfcers! :biggrin2:

So Music competition is only for people who possess a payment card "So Music" of the bank "Société Générale". I'm too old for that type of card  :old:

There's the competition of Virgin Radio but there is no rules,we must sent text message which cost 0,65€ and the radio draw several times a day.  We don't know how many tickets could be win. I only know that the venue is small, maximum 350 persons.

I'm not very optimistic about these competitions, quite sure that almost no fan will win like in 2010 with Coca Cola competition  :doh46:

Edited by Sephira

So Music competition is only for people who possess a payment card "So Music" of the bank "Société Générale". I'm too old for that type of card  :old:

There's the competition of Virgin Radio but there is no rules,we must sent text message which cost 0,65€ and the radio draw several times a day.  We don't know how many tickets could be win. I only know that the venue is small, maximum 350 persons.

I'm not very optimistic about these competitions, quite sure that almost no fan will win like in 2010 with Coca Cola competition  :doh46:

Thank you Sephira :huglove: Yes, it sounds like it will be similar to Coca Cola competition...and I work on that day so....I hope some MFCers manage to get in though :pray:

Thank you Eva :)

No payment card "So Music" for me. I'm gonna take my chances with Virgin Radio but I'm not optimistic... :(

• 2 weeks later...