74342477.2_99_20151023104504.jpg?type=w4

Tickets go on general sale on 29th October as follows:

Seoul @ Noon

Minimum age 7 years

Link to purchase tickets: 

http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/Play/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=15012623

Link to RSVP:

• Like 4

for a second i considered a winter holiday in korea, because i thought it was warm there... then i looked at the temperatures and instead decided to stick with my original plan of a holiday on the canary islands. :lmfao: (... any chance of a mika gig there?! :teehee:). y'know i learn from my mistakes *cough*montreal*cough*... :naughty:

have fun everyone who's going to the korean gigs! maybe one day,when it isn't in the deepest winter, i'll be curious enough to travel there for a gig and some sightseeing. i need to see more of asia some time, it's definitely missing in all my travels!

for a second i considered a winter holiday in korea, because i thought it was warm there... then i looked at the temperatures and instead decided to stick with my original plan of a holiday on the canary islands. :lmfao: (... any chance of a mika gig there?! :teehee:). y'know i learn from my mistakes *cough*montreal*cough*... :naughty:

have fun everyone who's going to the korean gigs! maybe one day,when it isn't in the deepest winter, i'll be curious enough to travel there for a gig and some sightseeing. i need to see more of asia some time, it's definitely missing in all my travels!

Hahaha???? We have four seasons here in Korea :) It was below zero temperatures this morning even it is fall yet????. As you now know, the average lowest temperature of Seoul is -9°C and heavy snow in January:)

In my opinion, May~June or Sep.~Oct. is good to travel here in Korea :) Hope you enjoy your vacation and mika's gig when you come to Korea one day:)

Edited by Nalalah
  • Like 1

Yes February in Korea is freezing cold. Not the best season for sightseeing  :naughty:

And the ticket price of this show is freezing cold too. 135,500 KRW per each ticket, means $120 USD or $110 Euro per each ticket.

Anyone paid more? Think this is the most expensive mika gig ever in his career?  :( ...

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 3

Yes February in Korea is freezing cold. Not the best season for sightseeing  :naughty:

And the ticket price of this show is freezing cold too. 135,500 KRW per each ticket, means $120 USD or $110 Euro per each ticket.

Anyone paid more? Think this is the most expensive mika gig ever in his career?  :( ...

In Asia it's unfortunately normal to pay such prices. Just went to Taylor Swift in Singapore and she cost me $400 per ticket!

In Asia it's unfortunately normal to pay such prices. Just went to Taylor Swift in Singapore and she cost me $400 per ticket!

$400 in general sale, not black market?? :shocked: Are you sure about that? Taylor Swift played in Seoul in 2011, and ticket price was 99,000 KRW. At that time Mika played smaller venue and the ticket price was 132,000, thankfully I got 20% off as I have Hyundai Credit Card though.  

The thing is... Mika's one of popstars who sells most expensive concert tickets in Korea. The Korean Market think that Mika fans are so rich or fans are desperate enough to sell body parts if Mika plays in Korea  :doh: Even Muse, who played just a month ago, sold standing ticket at 110,000 KRW.. :mf_rosetinted:

We know that Korean concert agents competes each other a lot to invite Mika. And the result is... this crazy ticket price!

This is time to calm down this crazy situation.. :(  When the ticket price goes higher, only loyalty fans buy tickets to go to concerts. Young people, or general pop fans, light fans, families, would think this is too much and they would give up. 

That would be ended up with Half empty venue only filled with Loyalty Crazy Fans Only. This is the real disaster that would happen soon. 

Edited by Yuna

Were tickets such expensive in 2009 and 2011? 

2009  99,000 KRW

2010  99,000 KRW

2011  132,000 KRW (105,600 KRW by 20% off, most of fans could get that discount so was actually 105,600 KRW.) 

2016  132,000 KRW (No Discounts!) 

2009  99,000 KRW

2010  99,000 KRW

2011  132,000 KRW (105,600 KRW by 20% off, most of fans could get that discount so was actually 105,600 KRW.) 

2016  132,000 KRW (No Discounts!) 

Thanks.

I just found 2011 ticket. It was 132,000 KRW, I bought it at a fixed price. :thumbdown:

I hope ticket price is not going higher, or I would give up shows in Korea.

Thanks.

I just found 2011 ticket. It was 132,000 KRW, I bought it at a fixed price. :thumbdown:

I hope ticket price is not going higher, or I would give up shows in Korea.

Pity you couldn't get any discount at that time....  :mf_rosetinted:

If the price goes up higer I'd give up Korean gigs and go to Japan instead .. :wags_finger:  Japan has nicer venue, cheaper price ... 

• Like 1

Pity you couldn't get any discount at that time....  :mf_rosetinted:

If the price goes up higer I'd give up Korean gigs and go to Japan instead .. :wags_finger:  Japan has nicer venue, cheaper price ... 

I forgot to tell you I've given up the Seoul show. I prefer sightseeing in Busan than Mika. :P

You are welcome here anytime!

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to tell you I've given up the Seoul show. I prefer sightseeing in Busan than Mika. :P

You are welcome here anytime!

You will come to in Busan MIKA gig ?   :)  I will be there although i live in Seoul.   :wub:

In fact, my first mika concert was in Paris because i lived there. Every time,I paid roughly 40 euros. But, I have to pay over twice for see him in Korea.

So really expensive!!!   :(  I hope that the ticket price will not rise no more.  Otherwise , I will give up also.                                       

Edited by MyEtoileMk
  • Like 1

You will come to in Busan MIKA gig ?   :)  I will be there although i live in Seoul.   :wub:

In fact, my first mika concert was in Paris because i lived there. Every time,I paid roughly 40 euros. But, I have to pay over twice for see him in Korea.

So really expensive!!!   :(  I hope that the ticket price will not rise no more.  Otherwise , I will give up also.                                       

I will go to Busan and Deagu. See you there! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Facebook video

https://www.facebook.com/privatecurve/videos/10153417726682561/

268086_10150247287947561_8284768_n.jpg?o

[A Message From Artist] MIKA
너무나 사랑스러운 미카가 사랑스러운 인사를 보내왔어요
한국에 대한 애정이 가득가득 묻어나서 보는 내내 기분이 업!
(미카의 인사를 번역하던 커브의 J님이 귀염사 했다는 소식도 함께 전합니다)

[MIKA Live in Korea]
▶서울: 2월 12일(금) 오후8시 @잠실 실내체육관
▶부산: 2월 11일(목) 오후8시 @벡스코 오디토리움
▶대구: 2월 14일(일) 오후6시 @대구 엑스코 1층 1홀
[Tickets]
▶예매처: 인터파크 http://goo.gl/QepUEa 1544-1555

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not making it to the gig this year, so I have an extra ticket to offer...

Would somebody take it?

Is a ticket to the Seoul gig on 12th Feb(bit earlier than the Japan gigs), is in section F2, the position is great, too good to be wasted!

please contact me if you really want it TT

thank you xxx!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...