Long time Mika fan, new to MFC ????

YazzieK

Hi, welcome! :) Good to see another UK fan.  Hopefully Mika will do more shows in the UK sometime. :crossed:

Oh, and good luck with university! :wink2:

hi and thank you. and yes hopefully more shows in the uk including tv shows :) 

hi everyone :), ive been a mika fan for long time but then due to exams and school work i stopped listening and about 2 years ago i started listening to his music again and then stopped and started listening again last year. this may make me look like a bad fan (trust me im not a bad fan ) but im sure you all understand school work and exams is a really stressfull time. i didnt really listen to any particular music just whaveter was on radio or the tv. i heard of the MFC but never really took time out to check it out but today i joined and looked at a couple of things and love what is going on, its such an amazing way to talk to other fans and get news on mika. i hope to get to know you all and meet you, you all seem like amazing people, i hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi there! It's so good to see another UK fan here!

The sad thing is, Mika isn't doing anything in the UK at the moment, so there aren't many UK people who are active on here at the moment. But Mika is busy in Europe, so I hope you have a great time on the MFC.

If you need any help with anything, I'm one of the English reps on here, so just click my banner and you can message me.

Have fun.

• Like 1

Hi there! It's so good to see another UK fan here!

The sad thing is, Mika isn't doing anything in the UK at the moment, so there aren't many UK people who are active on here at the moment. But Mika is busy in Europe, so I hope you have a great time on the MFC.

If you need any help with anything, I'm one of the English reps on here, so just click my banner and you can message me.

Have fun.

hi and thank you :). i hope he does something in the UK soon