Piano tutorials / What does Mika play while singing?

AmyWings

This is adorable  :fangurl: You play very well and have an amazing voice (I could never have sung that high  :aah: )! What sheet music do you use? 

Awhh thank you so much :wub:

I don't use any music sheets, I kinda did it all either by ear and thanks to those two youtube videos: 

Then I figured out how to play both at once on my own and improvised at the end  :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...

You guys, I did a thing *Shies away and laughs*  :naughty:

Ooow ! I love it ! It's really cool ! :excite:

I am very beginner at piano, and I don't know that much. I don't know how to read music. But I love to watch some one playing ! :wub:

I tried to do Underwater just by looking some videos on youtube. It's not that bad but not really good neither ! :naughty:

I hope one day I will know how to play piano !

I am very beginner at piano, and I don't know that much. I don't know how to read music. But I love to watch some one playing ! :wub:

I tried to do Underwater just by looking some videos on youtube. It's not that bad but not really good neither ! :naughty:

If you wanna learn how to play and how to read sheet music, I recommend buying a simple "beginners piano"-book, with children songs etc. That's what I did, and now I have no trouble with reading sheet music! ;) 

Thank you  :teehee:  I've never had any lesson, I'm self-taught, and you can easily do the same too :) Just look up some tutorials and try to learn with books or free lessons online how to read a music sheet, it's not all that hard once you get the hand of it  :)

Thank you! I definitely will :)

Someone call him, I need him to be my piano teacher 

This both made me smile, and want to cry, so beautiful

Yeah I know, and on his YouTube channel I found few Mika's songs like L'amour fait ce qu'il veut, BBB, ....

Sound's different, but amazing!

• Like 1

Thank you  :teehee:  I've never had any lesson, I'm self-taught, and you can easily do the same too :) Just look up some tutorials and try to learn with books or free lessons online how to read a music sheet, it's not all that hard once you get the hand of it  :)

Great job ! How long have you been playing the piano ?

If you wanna learn how to play and how to read sheet music, I recommend buying a simple "beginners piano"-book, with children songs etc. That's what I did, and now I have no trouble with reading sheet music! ;)

Yes ! I will do that !  :thumb_yello: 

Look what an amazing thing I found!

Oh yeah I know this channel ! I saw some of his cover and I found it really great !! :yes:

Someone call him, I need him to be my piano teacher

hahahaha ! Do you mind if I join the lesson ? :naughty: