Do you sing? - We need you to make the video for Mika!

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

Helen, without you we couldn't have moved so far...

You encouraged us to open new sides of ourselves. that we might have never opened without you.

You gave us force to believe in ourselves,

You brought this incredibly idea in life

And you gave us opportunity to see what we are capable of, and first of all for ourselves,

And now when you said you are leaving,

Everything around us begins turning black-white again...

Please, don't leave...

Thank you, guys.

I cannot go ahead with this project, but maybe I will start a new one soon.

WHAT?! Omg, noooooooo, but you were in your element here, you rocked, you were so great :'(!!!

Helena, I respect your decision, and will not at all hold this against you. 

However, I believe that this project is salvageble.

Guys, come on y'all, we can do this.

What we gonna do???

You encouraged us to open new sides of ourselves. that we might have never opened without you.

And you gave us opportunity to see what we are capable of, and first of all for ourselves,

Please, don't leave...

She could not be more right Helena. Whatever it is that is stopping you about this project or making you have doubts, it's ok. I believe in you, WE ALL DO!!! We can get round these problems if we all continue working together, I promise <3!!!

Please, don't leave...

You are absolutely right!! Without you, we couldnt have done this. I know somehow you got busy with it, and we were just saying our thoughts but we can do it together. But if you get bored, I can also understand you...

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

Wow why do you leave? I mean you did your best and we can still use that video. They were just suggestions. Even I made a video :o you cant leaaaveee, it will be fun!!

I steal nothing.

Now I give you all back.

I made a Video.

You didn't like it. 

And also is it hard to put all the videos one after the other? Because the song sounds divided. I know you did it for making fit our voices so that none of us sounds weird after the other one. I dont know, it is just and idea, I wanted to ask  :)

Also I think that all the singing should be in the one block, I don't like it all interrupted!!! Love all the extra bits though, jus maybe put them at the start/end and you are very welcome to use my gif  ;)!!! And some rhythms are way off but we can soon fix that  :)!!!

I back that up 100% ! That would sound better if all the videos were one after the other, and maybe put Mika's "reactions" a little before the end of each other while still having the sound of the video on, do you know what I mean, as a blend?   :teehee:

Thanks everyone for what you say about my poem. I'm very touched.

Could I also suggest that, in the video, there isn't too much other stuff. It will take Mika's attention, off the important part, which is the words of the song. 

If I follow your advises, - I should take off "too much other stuff" and leave only "the words of the song. "

In this case "The Video" would be like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SwNoYZVBbo

Do you like it?

If yes - download and use it, now it's yours.

In this case you don't need me - just put your videos one after another.

For me the Video is different - it's an Art-work.

Where we use not only "words" of lyrics, but our creativity, fantasy and dreams...

My Dream was one of Mika being present in some way inside this video...

Like he was here... with us...

Edited by Helen_Kilgrena

I steal nothing.

Now I give you all back.

I made a Video.

You didn't like it. 

If I follow your advises, - I should take off "too much other stuff" and leave only "the words of the song. "

Do you like it?

Where we use not only "words" of lyrics, but our creativity, fantasy and dreams...

Wow wow wow wow wow, Helena this isn't personal!!! No matter who would have made this video, I would've said the sane thing!!! And it's not that I didn't LIKE it, it was very exciting, it just needs some extra work before it's finished to make it perfect!!! We have a good basis/foundation for the video here. I actually still think, it does sound better one after the other. However what would just make it perfect is that if we ALL used the instrumental you kindly gave us in the background of our singing, because then they would blend more together and we would all be in the same key. Listen, it's a lovely wish that you have for the video. So how about after the spoken intro you put in the full song intro before our singing, and while that is playing out, THEN that's where you put the fan art. Then some more when the video ends to if you like :)???
  • Like 1

I steal nothing.

Now I give you all back.

I made a Video.

You didn't like it.

Do you like it?

Where we use not only "words" of lyrics, but our creativity, fantasy and dreams...

My Dream was one of Mika being present in some way inside this video...

I used the sentence "Even i made a video" because I wanted to emphasize that thanks to you I learned that I could do that. Otherwise, I wouldnt do because I had always been ashamed to watch myself. That is, I didnt meant to imply something bad about you.

And also, dont take it personally, because I said that the problem was about us because we didnt sing the song with base. That is what created the problem. Also I suggested that we could shoot the video again. In that way the problem would be solved.

I agree that in the first video the pictures enrich the video and I laughed his reactions. We just suggested some other things. There is no reason to give up. Still it can be wonderful. And it is beautiful in its way now. As Amye said, we just wanted it to be perfect. It doesnt mean that it was bad.

We all say our opinions, if somebody really wants something nobody rejects it. All the ideas about this video were beautiful. This project was so exciting thanks to Marilyn, and you organized well. I dont know what will be your decision, but I think it wont work without you.

there are some places in the song where we can put his reactions, for example between "...that everybody else wants to know" and " anywhere you are is just like home to you..." , there is melodic part where we can easily put his pictures and I think it fits well. And again I agree Amye that it didnt mean that we didnt like the video. We can use it without changing.

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

Wow wow wow wow wow, Helena this isn't personal!!! No matter who would have made this video, I would've said the sane thing!!! And it's not that I didn't LIKE it, it was very exciting, it just needs some extra work before it's finished to make it perfect!!! We have a good basis/foundation for the video here. I actually still think, it does sound better one after the other. However what would just make it perfect is that if we ALL used the instrumental you kindly gave us in the background of our singing, because then they would blend more together and we would all be in the same key. Listen, it's a lovely wish that you have for the video. So how about after the spoken intro you put in the full song intro before our singing, and while that is playing out, THEN that's where you put the fan art. Then some more when the video ends to if you like :)???

Amye,

Of course, it wasn't personal. 

I do understand this.

I'm calm and happy.

What I don't understand - why do you need me.

Put your videos one after the other and use background for singing. 

Edited by Helen_Kilgrena

Only you agreed that "in the video the pictures enrich the video".

Everyone else said that the video shouldn't be interrupted - give a look at Amye's post above.

I understand that - it's perfectly normal and logical.

I made a weird things (as always) that don't fit this project.

You've got it - it's Marilyn's project and not mine.

And Marilyn said:

Marylin is right 100% - I can only follow the creator of this project.

In this case we don't need the video.

Marilyn suggested from the start to send the lyrics to Mika.

Let's do it - it's easy and we all will be happy.

I dont agree with sending only the lyrics. If the show was live on 1 January, then it would be nice to send it to the radio and make him read. Now, we dont have that chance and we have to do something creative ans special, which is making a video. It is funnier and more creative than sending the lyrics, I think.

Dont think again that you do weird things, there is nothing weird here. If it was, nobody would accept it, right? If you find it weird, I can also say that weirdness is good to make creative things ;)

I cannot deny that I laughed after seeing his reactions in the video. You wanted both to cope with rhythm and to enrich the video and I appreciate it. The only problem was the parts we sang seem divided. I have a suggestion: Gavkhar and I should shoot the video again with the instrumental song and also the people who will shoot the video should also do it with the instrumental one. Then we can put them one and after. And before and after Amye's intro and the parts in the song which have no lyrics(you know what I mean I cannot explain clearer in English :D) we put his reactions and I think it would be perfect! Then everyone will be happy, it wont distract his attention because they will be placed in good places and also the song will be one block. What do you think?

Edited by dilarat

Amye,

I do understand this.

I'm calm and happy.

We need you because you are also a part of this project. You are one of the singers, and also you have contributed a lot. Isnt it enough to need you?

Amye,

I do understand this.

I'm calm and happy.

I'm glad you're happy. Kuz you're singing a part!!! And you have spent soo many hours of your life on this project to just thriw it away, you deserve recognition for it, and deserve to be in it. Also, we need you to drop it off at his manager's place with the bkc etc. None if us can do that kuz we don't live in LA or London.

I dont agree with sending only the lyrics. If the show was live on 1 January, then it would be nice to send it to the radio and make him read. Now, we dont have that chance and we have to do something creative ans special, which is making a video. It is funnier and more creative than sending the lyrics, I think.

Dont think again that you do weird things, there is nothing weird here. If it was, nobody would accept it, right? If you find it weird, I can also say that weirdness is good to make creative things ;)

I cannot deny that I laughed after seeing his reactions in the video. You wanted both to cope with rhythm and to enrich the video and I appreciate it. The only problem was the parts we sang seem divided. I have a suggestion: Gavkhar and I should shoot the video again with the instrumental song and also the people who will shoot the video should also do it with the instrumental one. Then we can put them one and after. And before and after Amye's intro and the parts in the song which have no lyrics(you know what I mean I cannot explain clearer in English :D) we put his reactions and I think it would be perfect! Then everyone will be happy, it wont distract his attention because they will be placed in good places and also the song will be one block. What do you think?

I think... It sound's absolutely perfect my little munchkin <3!!! I vote for this re-make of the video. I need you're opinion though guys, like everyone. Should I remake the intro??? I don't like it, it's kind of me, and it kind of isn't. Also it's cheesy and I got the date wrong!!!

Amye,

I do understand this.

I'm calm and happy.

Helen, when I said about, not too much other stuff, it was only because I felt that the times the song suddenly stops, kind-of takes away from the song. I felt it was the song that was important for Mika to see and hear. For him to hear all the lyrics and see all the MFC faces. I wasn't trying to be mean about it. I hope you don't think I was.

I'm very proud of what everyone has done. 

• Like 2

Maybe we can do overlay on the video so we can have "Mika's reaction" without any interruption, something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqViiCisKyI

I'm so sorry to not contributing much on this project. :sorry:

Haha I dont know what to think about it. On one hand, I love it very much, his reactions made me laugh and it is funny :D on the other hand I doubt it can distract the attention. But it doesnt look bad :)

I think... It sound's absolutely perfect my little munchkin <3!!! I vote for this re-make of the video. I need you're opinion though guys, like everyone. Should I remake the intro??? I don't like it, it's kind of me, and it kind of isn't. Also it's cheesy and I got the date wrong!!!

You're so sweet Amye, I love your energy :) <3 I didnt notice that you got the wrong date :D but if you are not happy with what you have done, you can also shoot it again. because everyone should be happy about the result :)

You see Heleeen!! We all need you, and all of us think that you have done a perfect job! And also we want to hear you singing ;) I think let's begin again, we shoot the videos again, and also put his reactions and it will be a perfect video for him to watch! Dont gooooooo :)

• Like 1

You're so sweet Amye, I love your energy :) <3 I didnt notice that you got the wrong date :D but if you are not happy with what you have done, you can also shoot it again. because everyone should be happy about the result :)

You see Heleeen!! We all need you, and all of us think that you have done a perfect job! And also we want to hear you singing ;) I think let's begin again, we shoot the videos again, and also put his reactions and it will be a perfect video for him to watch! Dont gooooooo :)

Aww, thank ya Di ;) :*!!! Yeah, lets just evryone re-film their bits, except for FrenchFan84 kuz hers is a prime example!!!

Yaaasssss Helen, she's right, come on girl <3!!!

I'm just trying. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::wink2:

Thanks so much for takin the time to do that!!! I'm the exact same, on one hand, I love it, it made me smile and laugh, on the other, I feel like having all the fan art of him will be enough of his prescence, I don't kinda think you need the reactions?! But that's just my opinions, lets see what everyone else says!!! :D <3
  • Like 1

Thanks so much for takin the time to do that!!! I'm the exact same, on one hand, I love it, it made me smile and laugh, on the other, I feel like having all the fan art of him will be enough of his prescence, I don't kinda think you need the reactions?! But that's just my opinions, lets see what everyone else says!!! :D <3

^_^ I just tried to make Helen's Dream comes true. :blush-anim-cl:   :fairy: