The Classic Artist from the Netherlands

xoRobintje

Hey hey!

Don't worry, I'm actually already here since 1th April 2015 (when I decided I was ready to go on the MFC site)

I'm Robin, 16 years old and living in the frog weather land: The Netherlands, and no not from Amsterdam. I've only been there twice and once was because of mika ☺️

Well.. What else can I tell about myself? Oh! Yes! I love to draw and make creative things. One of them, which most people know me from, is the album covered birdhouse I painted and created in 2015 for a school project. After a wonderful show of Mika in Amsterdam, meeting some internet people and new friends there (Being too shy to go to Ingrid.. Oops ????) I also had the chance to meet Mika and talk a second with him, hand the birdhouse and a drawing and have my little stuff autographed. It's was so magical to me, to go to Mika his concert after being an active fan since 2011, that I started to cry after :) so good that tears couldn't stop falling!

Well, I also made an "Origin Of Love" guitar and a Mel drawing that most people like :D

Any ways. If you feel like you want to be friends, go for it! I love it totally! New friends make me feel good, so go ahead! :)❤️

There isn't much to say since I'm not really a informatics person..

Bye ????????

:bye: Hallo Robin ... welkom bij MFC.

1.gif

Mijn naam is Annemieke en ik ben de world rep voor Nederland. Voor antwoord op eventuele vragen kun je terecht in de Help sectie: http://www.mikafanclub.com/index.php?app=core&module=help. Kun je daar het antwoord niet vinden dan kun je altijd bij mij terecht. Ook kun je hier kijken voor meer info: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/25840-new-members-please-read-mfc-world-reps/?p=3856857

Ik hoop dat je een leuke tijd gaat beleven op het forum. :thumb_yello:

Edited by DutchAnnie
  • Like 1

Hiiii,

have a lot of fun here, I'm sure you will!

You made me curious about your drawings!!

Hope to see you anywhere in Mikaland!

Hey!

Sure, I would love to send them to you on here!

Here are two examples, the origin of love guitar needs better pics

Xxx

post-27869-0-70840100-1452382879_thumb.jpeg

post-27869-0-02155700-1452382889_thumb.jpeg

Edited by xoRobintje
  • Like 2

Welcome Robin! Have fun here :)

I love this gif! !!

:bye:Hallo Robin ... welkom bij MFC.1.gif

Mijn naam is Annemieke en ik ben de world rep voor Nederland. Voor antwoord op eventuele vragen kun je terecht in de Help sectie: http://www.mikafanclub.com/index.php?app=core&module=help. Kun je daar het antwoord niet vinden dan kun je altijd bij mij terecht. Ook kun je hier kijken voor meer info: http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/25840-new-members-please-read-mfc-world-reps/?p=3856857Ik hoop dat je een leuke tijd gaat beleven op het forum. :thumb_yello:

Dankje voor het openhartelijke ontvangen????????

Edited by xoRobintje

Hey hey!

Don't worry, I'm actually already here since 1th April 2015 (when I decided I was ready to go on the MFC site)

I'm Robin, 16 years old and living in the frog weather land: The Netherlands, and no not from Amsterdam. I've only been there twice and once was because of mika ☺️

Well.. What else can I tell about myself? Oh! Yes! I love to draw and make creative things. One of them, which most people know me from, is the album covered birdhouse I painted and created in 2015 for a school project. After a wonderful show of Mika in Amsterdam, meeting some internet people and new friends there (Being too shy to go to Ingrid.. Oops ????) I also had the chance to meet Mika and talk a second with him, hand the birdhouse and a drawing and have my little stuff autographed. It's was so magical to me, to go to Mika his concert after being an active fan since 2011, that I started to cry after :) so good that tears couldn't stop falling!

Well, I also made an "Origin Of Love" guitar and a Mel drawing that most people like :D

Any ways. If you feel like you want to be friends, go for it! I love it totally! New friends make me feel good, so go ahead! :)❤️

There isn't much to say since I'm not really a informatics person..

Bye ????????

Hi Robin! I loved your bird house. You are so lucky that you could give your works to him :wub:

Welcomee and have fun :)

• Like 1