Mika @ Bona Nit Festival in Barcelona, SPAIN - 11 June 2016

mari62

• 2 weeks later...
MIKA
22 mins · 

Queridos amigos: queda sólo un mes para el festival Bona Nit Barcelona, y espero veros allí! Será un concierto muy especial y todavía quedan algunas entradas a la venta aquí: http://bit.ly/24UC0jo. Los menores también pueden entrar wink emoticon no faltes a la fiesta!

Pu0rg0s.png

Edited by Mikasister

Tickets giveaway from MIKA's Facebook!

Hello everyone. We have some TICKETS to give away!!
That's right, we are giving away 4 pairs of tickets to see Mika at Bona Nit Festival in Barcelona!! If you'd like a chance to win, just email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name & age, the name & age of your guest and a contact telephone number. Either you or your guest must be 18+ to enter this competition, the winners will be chosen randomly on Friday 13th May (tomorrow) at 1200 noon UK time, so get emailing before then! Don't forget to write 'BONA NIT' in the title of the email so we know. Good luck everyone! :) 

https://www.facebook.com/mikasounds/photos/a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039/10153732655028040/?type=3&permPage=1

• Like 2

I really wanna go, I've wanted to go to that place for ages!

Your Ticket Fairy has stopped by with a pair of tickets to give away for this festival too!

Entry Deadline: 16th May at 6 p.m. (18.00)

Details HERE!

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

Thanks, maybe I will try... :)

• Like 1

ChiO4B7XEAEzz0y.jpg

:) It's so great to see posters of MIKA, in the streets and on busses - when he's expected to arrive and give concerts! :fisch: But I wonder if Barcelona is the only city,  which do this?!  :shocked: I can't remember I've seen it from other cities, or maybe it's just that you Alba is the only person who bother with making pics and sharing it here?!  :wink2:  Anyway,  I hope that your people will welcome him in a warm and enthusiastic way - at least they're well prepared,  because of the advertising... :wub: 

Love, love

me  

• Like 2

:) It's so great to see posters of MIKA, in the streets and on busses - when he's expected to arrive and give concerts! :fisch: But I wonder if Barcelona is the only city,  which do this?!  :shocked: I can't remember I've seen it from other cities, or maybe it's just that you Alba is the only person who bother with making pics and sharing it here?!  :wink2:  Anyway,  I hope that your people will welcome him in a warm and enthusiastic way - at least they're well prepared,  because of the advertising... :wub:

Love, love

me  

Hahahah, no, I didnt take those pics. Of course he's is always welcome to Barcelona and he knows it. I just hope one day to see in those buses the announcement of his amazing symphonic gig in this fantastic city  :wub:

• Like 1

Hahahah, no, I didnt take those pics. Of course he's is always welcome to Barcelona and he knows it. I just hope one day to see in those buses the announcement of his amazing symphonic gig in this fantastic city  :wub:

:shocked: OH - so who took the pic of the advertising pillar,  and the bus, if it wasn't you? Someone on FB or Twitter? :)  I think your time will come - to get a symphonic gig as well  :wink2: MIKA's still young,  and will surely work with music for a looong time yet... :fisch:  :wub:

Love, love

me   

Edited by mamiam

:shocked: OH - so who took the pic of the advertising pillar,  and the bus, if it wasn't you? Someone on FB or Twitter? :)  I think your time will come - to get a symphonic gig as well  :wink2: MIKA's still young,  and will surely work with music for a looong time yet... :fisch:  :wub:

Love, love

me   

Someone who was at the right time and right place. I found it on twitter  :wink2: It is common to see advertisements on buses but of course that is special  :naughty:

• Like 1

Just realized that no one has mentioned this before, although this thread was quite active a few weeks ago... and I think you all should know this as it's quite important because you can...

:yay: WIN VIP TICKETS!! :yay: 

DEADLINE: MAY 31! So hurry up! 

Thanks to Bona Nit BCN and Volkswagen,you can win VIP tickets to the festival, plus a poster signed by the artists and a dinner!

All you have to do is:

Go to http://vwhittheroad.com/home

1. In Salida, write the name of your city (in Spain) / If you're from another country, you can write Barcelona, for example.

2. In Destino, write "Poble Espanyol" and click on the second option.

3. Then "crear lista" (twice)

The page will need to use your Spotify to create a new playlist, but don't worry, they will redirect you automatically.

4. Once your playlist is ready, share it on twitter with the hashtag #ConElGTEAlBNB16

You can do it as many times as you want! (The more you send, the better!)

5. REMEMBER you need to follow Volkswagen Spain on twitter. Here's the link: [twitter]VW_es[/twitter]

That's all! good luck everyone!

• Like 1