Mika @ Bona Nit Festival in Barcelona, SPAIN - 11 June 2016

mari62

Oooh! Thanks for sharing this! Is this definitely ok for non-Spain residents as well? I really wanted to go to this, also have wanted to go to Barcelona for a long time and Poble Espanyol looks like such a beautiful place! Ideal really ... I feel like this is my last chance to get there so am pretty desperate, but still, not quite sure I should do this cause so little time now to find acccomodation that's close and affordable enoguh for me, not to mention the flights... :o  And I'm not really sure how this works either (was trying to read the terms&conditions but my Spanish is a bit too rusty for that :P) Also don't like I have to let Spotify have total control over my playlist or give them my info, not sure I wanna accept...Grrr fuking stalkers! <_<

Anyway, I'm rambling :teehee:  I'll just sleep on it I guess.

Oooh! Thanks for sharing this! Is this definitely ok for non-Spain residents as well? 

Maybe you can enter by saying you're from Barcelona (as you'll have to be there anyway :naughty: )... unless you arrive too late the day of the gig, because if you win, they will pick you up to the venue by car, and I have no idea when... so I'm not 100% sure but you can try! 

Maybe you can enter by saying you're from Barcelona (as you'll have to be there anyway :naughty: )... unless you arrive too late the day of the gig, because if you win, they will pick you up to the venue by car, and I have no idea when... so I'm not 100% sure but you can try! 

Ok, thanks! I would always try to be there some days before then anyway. Have been told thats it's for Spanish residents only but I'm not even sure if I did it already or not...haha but was curious to see how my playlist was going to look, it's more to my sisters' taste but we share an account :P

Ok, thanks! I would always try to be there some days before then anyway. Have been told thats it's for Spanish residents only but I'm not even sure if I did it already or not...haha but was curious to see how my playlist was going to look, it's more to my sisters' taste but we share an account :P

You can try this one and win tickets to see Mika. All you have to do is put your name, surname mail, city and the song you would like to listen at the festival, I guess Mika song in your case  :naughty:

Good luck!!  :thumb_yello:

Nuestra cerveza @Budweiser_es sortea entradas para el #BNB2016, participa aquí: http://bit.ly/1O4xwl1 ¡sólo 48h!

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

You can try this one and win tickets to see Mika. All you have to do is put your name, surname mail, city and the song you would like to listen at the festival, I guess Mika song in your case  :naughty:

Good luck!!  :thumb_yello:

Nuestra cerveza @Budweiser_es sortea entradas para el #BNB2016, participa aquí: http://bit.ly/1O4xwl1 ¡sólo 48h!

Thank you! I might try for it, why not :D

Hmm so I just gotta pack, book flight and hotel before saturday...

Oh! And win the lottery of course so I can afford all that, sounds absolutely doable doesn't it? :D

Good luck!  :crossed:

Hmm so I just gotta pack, book flight and hotel before saturday...

Oh! And win the lottery of course so I can afford all that, sounds absolutely doable doesn't it? :D

Good luck and see you there!!   :wink2:

Do you guys meet anywhere before the event? If yes, let me know, I would love to get a chance to say hello :)

Now I know who you are. When I met you in Barcelona I didnt remember your name- It was nice to meet you.  :wink2:

Now I know who you are. When I met you in Barcelona I didnt remember your name- It was nice to meet you.  :wink2:

It's ok, you couldn't have remembered me anyway, I'm a very passive forums member nowadays (should have mentioned that! ;) ). It was really nice to meet you too - and I hope it wasn't the last time :original:.