2016 - AccorHotels Arena in Paris - FRANCE 27 May: Reports / Pics / Vids

Kumazzz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku6KchdSRI4

Hello, I want to ask for translation for the last part of BBB...I really want to understand what he's talking about, but my French... :doh:

So could anyone translate it to English? I'd be VERY grateful  :yes:  :wub:

YES I WAS ABOUT TO ASK THE SAME THING :wub:

Well I didn't catch a word (the name of the guy he is as groovy as) , but basically this is what he says:

EDIT: as groovy as Gainsbourg 

"For people who don't understand what Boum Boum Boum means yet, it's ok, you are lucky because tonight I will show you. Boum Boum Boum my dear friends is like this (he moves his hips to the beat) and also like this (with his arm to the beat) and when you are really strong Boum Boum is like this (moves his head and shoulders to the beat) But the truth is that I'rm not like that. Ah ah, I walk around in my suit and I'm the guy you don't look in the eyes, that you avoid, I am the strange man in the metro at 1 A.M. , I am the one at school that you don't recognize, even on the school photos. I am like millions of people around the world , outside of the stage I'm a ghost. But one night in a bar, I see you and my heart goes Boum Boum Boum, but you, you don't even see me, and I tell myself : this time it will be different, this time you won't ignore me. I go to the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror, I comb my hair, I slap myself, and I tell myself: "You Mika, you are a super hero, you are handsome, you are a super hero, you are as classy as Clark Gable, you have the groove of Gainsbourg ; you have the swag of James Dean, you are gorgeous" and I get back into the bar to say hi to you , tell you what you did to my body and my heart.I look at you, but you've gone already."
Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 7

In fact MIKA says" I tell myself MIKA You're beautiful, You've got Samson 's Hair, David 's Body , You have the wag of James Dean, You are a superhero, You 're as classy as Clark Gable, I make the BBB as nobody else" that you said later is right :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

In fact MIKA says" I tell myself MIKA You're beautiful, You've got Samson 's Hair, David 's Body , You have the wag of James Dean, You are a superhero, You 're as classy as Clark Gable, I make the BBB as nobody else" that you said later is right :thumb_yello:

Hi Alexandre :bye: Good to see you here :huglove:

Le Parisien

http://www.leparisien.fr/loisirs-spectacles/le-magicien-mika-a-emerveille-bercy-27-05-2016-5835475.php

Le magicien Mika a émerveillé Bercy

AccorHotels Arena (XIIe), vendredi 22 h 45.

Emmanuel Marolle Twitter @emarolle | 27 Mai 2016, 23h33| MAJ : 27 Mai 2016, 23h29

Mika aime Paris. Et Paris le lui rend bien. Ce vendredi soir à Bercy le chanteur voulait célébrer sa ville fétiche où il a passé une partie de sa jeunesse, capitale meurtrie ces dernier mois.. "Et si c'est la fin du monde, faisons la fête", scande-t-il dans l'une de ses récentes chansons. 

Mika tient sa promesse dès les 1ères minutes avec une spectaculaire entrée en scène entouré d'une fanfare de 40 musiciens, suivi de "Big Girls you are beautiful" où d'immenses drapeaux affichant un M comme Mika s'agitent sur scène et des plus petits parmi les spectateurs.

Un enthousasiasme communicatif

Un public euphorique, à l'image du chanteur à l'enthousiasme communicatif au milieu de son décor kitsch: une caravane à gauche, un gros coeur rouge à droite, les quatre lettres de son prénom en guise d'écrans. L'occasion de montrer ses liens avec Paris: Mika dans le métro, Mika à Montmartre, Mika près de la Tour Eiffel avant d'entamer la chanson qui l'a fait connaître chez nous: son fantastique "Grace Kelly" joué au piano sur l'avancée au milieu du public. Tout au long du show, Mika est Parisien de coeur: un Arc de Triomphe lumineux descend du plafond pendant "Rain", son français parfait lui permet d'enchaîner "Boum boum boum " et "les Baisers perdus" alors qu'un acrobate évolue dans les airs. 

Il se passe toujours quelque chose avec Mika. Il enfile une cape royale et s'asseoit sur un trône pendant "Good Guys ", fait chanter " Relax, take it easy" au 15 000 spectateurs, échange son tee-shirt avec une spectatrice du premier rang, se coiffe du chapeau de Napoléon  le temps de "Staring at the sun", finit "Happy ending" sans micro, s'enroule dans un drapeau français sur "Elle me dit"  et surtout offre une sublime version de "Underwater" avec un ensemble de cordes et une impressionnante marée de téléphones portables allumés. Pas de grand discours, mais deux heures de pur plaisir pour une superproduction arc en ciel.

27025035850_c671b787a5_b.jpg

Mika "Sinfonia Pop", live symphonique, 2 cd et un dvd, Barclay, 21, 56 €

27203444332_2540057008_o.png

Translation in Englsih :uk:

Le Parisien

Mika the magician  enraptured  Bercy

Mika loves Paris. And Paris loves Mika too. This Friday night in Bercy the singer wanted to pay a tribute to his favorite town ,  where he spent part of his youth,a capital which got hurt a few months ago..." If it's the end of the world, let's party." he chants in one of his newest songs. 
Mika keeps all his promises from the very start of the concert with a spectacular stage entrance with a band of 40 musicians, followed by "Big Girl, you are beautiful" with huge flags with the letter M for Mika are waved on the stage while the audience does the same with smaller ones.

An infectious enthousiasm
An audience in an euphoric mood, as an echo to the singer's infectious enthousiasm in his kitch set: a caravan on the left, a big red heart on the right, the four letters of his name used as screens. An opportunity to show his links to Paris: Mika in the metro, Mika at Montmartre, Mika close to the Eiffel tower, Mika doing a cover of Josephine Baker: "J'ai deux amours, mon pays et Paris" and then he starts singing the song that made him famous in France; his fantastic "Grace Kelly" played at the piano on the streetway in the middle of the audience. All along the show, Mika is a Parisian at heart: a lighted Arc de Triomphe comes down from the ceiling while he's singing "Rain", his perfect French allows him to go on to sing "Boum Boum Boum" and "Les Baisers Perdus" meanwhile an acrobat is moving in the air.
There's always something happening with Mika, he puts on a royal cape and seats on a throne during "Good Guys" , has the 15000 people in the audience sing along "Relax, take it easy", trades his t-shirt with someone who was close to the stage , puts Napoleon hat on his head while singing "Staring at the sun", ends "Happy ending" without mic, puts a French  flag around him while singing "Elle me dit" and above all presents a sublime version of "Underwater" with strings and an impressive wave of mobile phones lights. No grand speeches, but two hours of pure happiness for a  superproduction like a rainbow.
Edited by Kumazzz
fixed
  • Like 3

26908459164_31077a1629_o.jpg

Text on the left (with the black heart)

You need to play your better role
You need to carry us on your shoulders
Stand  up love!
Get the control back
Stand up love, wake up!
Today is a new day
Stand up love! The turn over
Will be you , we will be for it
Stand up love, wake up!
You've got to have the last word
Stand up love, wake up!
Stand up love, wake up!

Text on the right (man and woman)

Your voice finally needs to be heard
And your raised fist must be our fights
Stand up love!
We're only waiting for you 
You've got  to show up if you love us
You've got to be our emblem again
Stand up love!
Your seeds need to be sown again.
Friends of the resistance
Stand up love!
And everyone with it.
Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

Well I didn't catch a word (the name of the guy he is as groovy as) , but basically this is what he says:

"For people who don't understand what Boum Boum Boum means yet, it's ok, you are lucky because tonight I will show you. Boum Boum Boum my dear friends is like this (he moves his hips to the beat) and also like this (with his arm to the beat) and when you are really strong Boum Boum is like this (moves his head and shoulders to the beat) But the truth is that I'rm not like that. Ah ah, I walk around in my suit and I'm the guy you don't look in the eyes, that you avoid, I am the strange man in the metro at 1 A.M. , I am the one at school that you don't recognize, even on the school photos. I am like millions of people around the world , outside of the stage I'm a ghost. But one night in a bar, I see you and my heart goes Boum Boum Boum, but you, you don't even see me, and I tell myself : this time it will be different, this time you won't ignore me. I go to the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror, I comb my hair, I slap myself, and I tell myself: "You Mika, you are a super hero, you are handsome, you are a super hero, you are as classy as Clark Gable, you have the groove of ? ; you have the swag of James Dean, you are gorgeous" and I get back into the bar to say hi to you , tell you what you did to my body and my heart.I look at you, but you've gone already."

Thank youu :):hug:
  • Like 2

Thanks a million! I was expecting a massive "love propaganda" but only a small part of the audience received the leaflets and I was really curious about them. The next step for me is understanding properly what's written  :teehee:

There you go Zia :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/32573-accorhotels-arena-in-paris-france-27-may-2016-reports-pics-vids/?p=4062514

• Like 1

"For people who don't understand what Boum Boum Boum means yet, it's ok, you are lucky because tonight I will show you. Boum Boum Boum my dear friends is like this (he moves his hips to the beat) and also like this (with his arm to the beat) and when you are really strong Boum Boum is like this (moves his head and shoulders to the beat) But the truth is that I'rm not like that. Ah ah, I walk around in my suit and I'm the guy you don't look in the eyes, that you avoid, I am the strange man in the metro at 1 A.M. , I am the one at school that you don't recognize, even on the school photos. I am like millions of people around the world , outside of the stage I'm a ghost. But one night in a bar, I see you and my heart goes Boum Boum Boum, but you, you don't even see me, and I tell myself : this time it will be different, this time you won't ignore me. I go to the bathroom and I look at myself in the mirror, I comb my hair, I slap myself, and I tell myself: "You Mika, you are a super hero, you are handsome, you are a super hero, you are as classy as Clark Gable, you have the groove of ? ; you have the swag of James Dean, you are gorgeous" and I get back into the bar to say hi to you , tell you what you did to my body and my heart.I look at you, but you've gone already."

Thanks a lot! My doubts have been cleared up! :wink2:

• Like 1

Thank you thank you thank you!!  :teehee:  :wub:

• Like 1

Virgin radio.fr

mika-rend-hommage-a-la-france

Mika rend hommage à la France à l'AccorHotels Arena ! (live report)

Hier soir, Mika a frôlé les planches du tout nouveau AccordHotels Arena pour un concert exceptionnel. Amoureux de la France, de Paris et de son public français, Mika a décidé de lui rendre hommage dans un show créé spécialement pour l'occasion.

Mika, c'était le concert de la semaine à ne pas manquer ! Et d'ailleurs, on vous faisait gagner vos places pour son concert à l'AccorHotels Arena ce 27 mai afin de ne pas rater l'événement. Mika aime la France, il aime Paris, il adore son public Français et parisien et il l'a prouvé hier soir sur la scène de l'ancien Bercy !

Le chanteur l'avait précédemment annoncé dans une interview, lors de son passage à Paris dans le cadre de sa tournée, il rendrait hommage à la France et à Paris.

Suite aux tragiques événements qui ont touché le pays en fin d'année dernière, il a décidé de lui dédier ce concert et écrire une "lettre d'amour" à ce pays qui lui tient tant à cœur en créant un show exceptionnel pour l'occasion ! Et Mika a merveilleusement bien réussi sa mission ! Alors que sur scène on pouvait découvrir un cadre assez kitsch composé d'un trône, d'un gros cœur rouge, d'écrans à son nom ou encore une caravane, pour l'occasion un grand Arc de Triomphe a été ajouté aux décors de base et placé sur l'avant-scène en plein milieu du public. Accompagné d'une fanfare d'une quarantaine de musiciens, Mika a ouvert le show avec son célèbre titre "Big Girl ( You Are Beautiful )" !

Pendant son concert, Mika a une fois de plus prouvé ses talents de chanteur, musicien, mais aussi danseur et showman ! Ses petites danses sur "Boum Boum Boum" et "Elle Me Dit" on fait de l'effet. Si le public de l'AccorHotels Arena s'est animé au son des titres de Mika, il semblait parfois "timide" au goût de Mika. Le chanteur n'a alors pas hésité à le faire participer au concert, notamment sur le titre "Underwater" où Mika a demandé aux spectateurs de prendre leurs téléphones afin d'avoir une marée de téléphones portables, ou plutôt d'étoiles selon lui ! Même lui a participé à ce joli moment solennel du concert en volant le portable d'un fan au premier rang. Mika n'a pas aussi manqué de se changer sur scène alors qu'un fan lui tendait un t-shirt, lui offrant alors le sien en retour. Il n'y a que Mika pour faire ça ! Mika avait la pêche et ça se voyait ! "Si c'est la fin du monde, faisons la fête", comme il l'a entonné fièrement. Mika voulait que le public parisien oublie la réalité le temps de son concert et c'est chose faite ! Le temps d'un refrain de "Happy Ending", l'artiste de 32 ans a su faire taire près de 15 000 personnes afin de chantonner sans micro quelques paroles de la chanson. Chapeau Mika !

En plus de l'Arc de Triomphe créé pour le show, Mika a aussi rendu visuellement hommage à la France. Dans les écrans qui composent son nom, Mika a diffusé entre deux chansons un mini film tourné dans Paris où l'on voit ce dernier à la Tour Eiffel, au Sacré-Cœur ou encore sur le chemin de Bercy pour son concert ! Il a aussi rendu hommage à l'histoire de la France en diffusant un mini film sur ses écrans rappelant la libération après la Seconde Guerre Mondiale. Entre titres de son tout premier opus "Life In Cartoon Motion" tels que "Lollipop", "Love Today" ou encore "Relax, Take It Easy", Mika a su mêler les morceaux de ses débuts avec de tous nouveaux tels que "Elle me dit", qu'il a d'ailleurs dédié à une certaine "Madame Patate", ou encore "Les Baisers Perdus" dans un français parfait. Mika a clos son show avec un final approchant les 12 minutes au son de "Love Today" où il apparaissait dans un gâteau d'anniversaire, dernière pièce des accessoires de son tableau. Même après deux heures de concert à se donner à fond, Mika ne voulait pas quitter la scène de l'AccorHotels Arena et encore moins son public parisien, retardant l'échéance autant qu'il le pouvait en jouant avec ses fans. Un concert haut en couleur avec une ambiance de folie, à l'image du personnage ! Cette semaine, le concert de Coldplay au Stade Charles Ehrmann de Nice était lui aussi à ne pas rater !

Google translator :uk:

Mika celebrates France at AccorHotels Arena! (Live report)

Last night, Mika grazed the boards of the new AccordHotels Arena for a concert. Lovers of France, Paris and the French public, Mika decided to pay tribute in a show created especially for the opportunity.

Mika was the concert of the week not to be missed! And besides, it made you win tickets to his concert at the Arena AccorHotels this May 27 in order not to miss the event. Mika loves France, he loves Paris, he loves his audience and Parisian French and he proved it last night on the stage of the old Bercy!

The singer had previously announced in an interview during his visit to Paris as part of his tour, he would pay tribute to France and Paris. Following the tragic events that hit the country late last year, he decided to dedicate this concert and write a "love letter" to the country that so close to his heart by creating an exceptional show for opportunity ! Mika and was wonderfully successful mission! Whereas on stage you could find a rather kitsch frame composed of a throne, with a big red heart, displays its name or a caravan for the occasion a grand Arc de Triomphe has been added to the scenery basic and placed on the forefront in the middle of the public. Accompanied by a band of forty musicians, Mika opened the show with his famous song "Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)"!

During his concert, Mika has once again proven his talents as a singer, musician, dancer and showman but also! His little dance to "Boum Boum Boum" and "Elle Me Dit" is made of the effect. If the public of AccorHotels Arena came alive to the sound of Mika titles, it sometimes seemed "shy" to taste Mika. The singer then does not hesitate to involve the concert, especially on the track "Underwater" where Mika asked the audience to take their phones to have a tide of mobile phones, or rather in his star! Even he participated in this pretty solemn moment of stealing mobile concert a fan first. Mika has not also failed to change on stage when a fan handed him a shirt, then offering his back. Only Mika to do that! Mika was fishing and it showed!

"If this is the end of the world, let's party", as he sang proudly. Mika wanted the Parisian audience forgets reality the time of his concert and it's done! Time for a chorus of "Happy Ending", the 32 year old artist has been able to silence nearly 15 000 people to sing without a microphone a few words of the song. Chapeau Mika !

In addition to the Arc de Triomphe created for the show, Mika also visually paid tribute to France. In the screens that make up its name, Mika aired between songs a mini film shot in Paris where we see it at the Eiffel Tower, the Sacré-Cœur or on the way to Bercy for his concert! He also paid tribute to history of France by broadcasting a mini movie on its screens reminiscent of liberation after the Second World War. Between songs from the first album "Life In Cartoon Motion" such as "Lollipop," "Love Today" or "Relax, Take It Easy", Mika has blended the pieces of his debut with all new such as "It told me, "which he also dedicated to a certain" Mrs. Potato, "or" The Lost Kisses "in perfect French. Mika ended his show with a final approaching 12 minutes to the sound of "Love Today" where he appeared in a birthday cake, the last piece of accessories on his table. Even after two hours of concert to give their all, Mika would not leave the scene of the Arena AccorHotels let alone his Parisian audience, delaying maturity as he could playing with his fans. A top concert in color with an amazing atmosphere, the image of the character! This week, the Coldplay concert at Coldplay au Stade Charles Ehrmann de Nice was also not to be missed!

Mika pays a tribute to France at the Accord Hotels Arena (live report)
Last night, Mika was on the stage of the brand new Accord Hotels Arena for an exceptional concert. In love with France, with Paris and with his French audience, Mika decided to pay Paris a tribute in a show specially created for that occasion.
 Mika's  was the week concert not to miss! What's more we made people win tickets for his concert in Accor Hotel Arena on May 27th so as not to miss the event. Mika loves France, he loves Paris and he loves his French audiences and Parisian audiences and he prouved it last night on the stage of former Bercy!
The singer had announced the event earlier in an interview saying he would pay a tribute to France and Paris during his tour.
 Following the tragic events that have stricken that country at the end of last year, Mika decided to dedicate a concert to France and to write a "love letter" to this country so dear to his heart by creating a special show for the occasion! And Mika suceeded in his mission in a wonderful way! Meanwhile people could see on the stage a set  that was rather kitch made up of a throne, a big red heart, screens in shape of Mika's name and also a caravan, for this special occasion a huge Arc de Triomphe was added to the regular set and put at the end of the catwalk right in the middle of the audience. Acompanied by a brass band of about fourty musicians, Mika opened the show with his famous hit "Big Girl, (you are beautiful)"!
 During his concert, Mika proved once more his talent as a singer, musician, but also dancer and showman! His little dances on "Boum Boum Boum" and "Elle Me Dit" were effective. If the audience of Accord Hotel Arena became animated listening to Mika's songs,  they still seemed a bit too "shy" for Mika's taste. The singer didn't hesitate therefore to make the audience participate , in particular while he was singing "Underwater" when Mika asked the audience to use their phones in order to create a tide of smartphones lights or rather  stars according to him! He got involved as well into that beautiful solemn moment by stealing the smartphone of  a fan who was first row. Mika didn't fail to change on stage as a fan was holding a t shirt to him, and he offered her his in exchange. Only Mika can do that! Mika was on fire and it was easy to see! "If it's the end of the world, let's party" as he sang proudly. Mika wanted his Parisian audience to forget reality while his concert was taking place and he was totally successful! During one of the choruses of " Happy Ending", the 32 years old artist managed to keep 15000 people silent in order to sing a  few lyrics a capella. Hats off Mika! 
In addition to the Arc de Triomphe which was created for the show, Mika also paid a visual tribute to France. On the screens made in shape of the letters of his name, Mika showed between two songs  a little film shot in Paris in which he is walking by the Tour Eiffel, the Sacré-Coeur and also on his way to Bercy for the concert! Mika also paid a visual tribute to French history showing another little film as a reminder of the liberation period after world war two. Between titles of his first record "Life in Cartoon Motion" , such as "Lollipop", "Love Today" and also "Relax, Take It Easy", Mika mixed very well those hits with new songs such as "Elle Me Dit", which he dedicated to a certain "Madame Patate" , and also "Les Baisers Perdus" in a perfect French. Mika ended the show with a final which lasted almost 12 minutes singing "Love Today" during which he popped out of a birthday cake, last accessory of the set. Even after two hours of this concert giving his all, Mika didn't want to leave the Accord Hotels Arena stage, nor his Parisian audience , delaying the end as much as he could, playing with his fans. A concert bursting with colors and  an atmosphere of sheer folly, in the image of the artist.
  • Like 1

Hello,

I'm not comfortable at writing in English so I will not write a long reveiw of the gig. Moreover many of you have wrote a lot about it therefore I'm not sure to add something different. But here is a selection of my pictures (I hope I'll make it, it is quite difficult to me to post a picture. Actually, I'm testing it) :

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOLDzXPiPcpstZK5kAznZwPltPEpRdPhR6ytn2T9N13mfHw6f0Kqce3rj1R3N8sug?key=VDkyWTU3SzFISkV6MllYRjZXcGEyOW9UVGxMZzVR

post-33007-0-64204900-1465678471_thumb.jpg

Edited by ***Lo***
  • Like 3

link to have a look at my pictures

https://goo.gl/photos/4seZV4z8aUt2hj3D9

(sorry for the bad quality ,it's a small camera and everybody was moving and dancing around me)

it was a great show with lot of fun ,and I'm sure it will perfectly fit to tv broadcast

Thanks a lot for sharing.

This shot is impressive !! :wub:

post-18723-0-52630200-1465762970_thumb.jpg

and it's is so beautiful !!

post-18723-0-51779400-1465763107_thumb.jpg

• Like 3