The "Who The Heck Is That?" Thread

Heya everyone! :mikacool:

I don't know about you, but I often see people in pictures with Mika and wonder: "who the hell is that?"

So I thought it would be interesting to have a thread for people like me, who need to know exactly who Mika is hanging out with :bleh: Here you can help other MFCers identify people, or submit your own picture and ask "who the heck is that?"

I'll be the first to do so: do any of you know who this is? (and is Mika grabbing their butt? :shocked: )

2979198179_1_82_NpvEWl0Y.png

Omg he seems like Lucas in X-Factor xo

• Like 1

Omg it is not Lucas at all it is Elio xo i'm shocked XD i really wasen't excpecting for that ! Elio is another member of the jury in X-Factor italy

http://giphy.com/gifs/mika-xtra-factor-elio-djdpQm7gKVS9y

Omg it is not Lucas at all it is Elio xo i'm shocked XD i really wasen't excpecting for that ! Elio is another member of the jury in X-Factor italy

http://giphy.com/gifs/mika-xtra-factor-elio-djdpQm7gKVS9y

Haha yeah that make sense, it will be weird if mika is grabbing Lucas' butt..

OH MY GOD I'M SHOCKED TOO :shocked: Elio???? REALLY??? MIKA STOP :lmao:

But thank you guys for identifying him for me :snog:

Hahaha anytime ;-) I was really too curious to let it pass without knowing XD

• Like 1

13237638_1047175815348731_38261598887772

This girl from the Pretties magazine shoot! I don't see her mentioned anywhere in relation to it, but I figure she must be a French celebrity of some kind? Does anyone recognize her or know her name?

(Sidenote: I adore the way he's holding her arm, it's so gentle and sweet  :wub: )

13237638_1047175815348731_38261598887772

This girl from the Pretties magazine shoot! I don't see her mentioned anywhere in relation to it, but I figure she must be a French celebrity of some kind? Does anyone recognize her or know her name?

(Sidenote: I adore the way he's holding her arm, it's so gentle and sweet  :wub: )

I've been wondering the same thing! She's obviously not a very famous French celebrity, because I'm half French and I'm exposed to French media all the time, and I've never seen her before. She could be a less famous person, maybe a model? I don't know.

Déb, we need your help on this one!

(ugh I know right? he's always so gentle and sweet despite his crude behavior XD)

From reading the comments on Pretties's facebook page I gathered that this fan called Laura Tavares got a chance to pose with Mika on the cover... she's lucky! This is her facebook

(comments under the photo were for example 'Trop de chance de poser avec Mika Laura !!!' etc)

Edited by TessaVVV
  • Like 1

From reading the comments on Pretties's facebook page I gathered that this fan called Laura Tavares got a chance to pose with Mika on the cover... she's lucky! This is her facebook

(comments under the photo were for example 'Trop de chance de poser avec Mika Laura !!!' etc)

UGH SHE IS SO LUCKY!!!!! I'M JEALOUS :stifle:

Ah! Mystery finally solved.

LUCKY. GIRL. OMG.