2016 - Mika guest at the event L'Orèal Professionnel INSPIRE THE FUTURE, Milan 06 NOV 2016

Gabry74

ESTETICA

Inspire the Future by L'Oréal Professionnel | estetica.it

A chiusura degli show, il concerto di Mika, celebre in Italia per aver partecipato in veste di giudice a X Factor. Una pop star internazionale che ha vinto dischi d’oro e di platino in trentadue Paesi. Il suo talento e il suo carisma hanno scaldato il pubblico e hanno coronato nel migliore dei modi l'evento, conclusosi con standing dinner.

I guess Mika is not interesting person for the Italian beauty industry... :huh:

Why??
  • Like 1

:mfr_omg:  - MIKA sounds like a preacher man here, I don't understand the words, but it sounds like funny, acc. to the audience...  :teehee:  :wub:  Thanks for sharing Eriko!!  :hug:  :flowers2:

Love, love

me

Yes he was very funny, he said: for every time I woke up with a head that looks more to a head of wolf or bear, they accommodated my head to make myself presentable to the outside world..thank you!

• Like 2

Yes he was very funny, he said: for every time I woke up with a head that looks more to a head of wolf or bear, they accommodated my head to make myself presentable to the outside world..thank you!

:thumb_yello: Grazie!  :hug: Funny MIKA :naughty: I'm very glad that L'Oreal didn't cut/steal his curls, during the visit... :teehee:  :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 3

• 2 months later...