Hi From England!

Gemz

16 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

I have both the special and the deluxe edition of NPIH and unfortunately three songs – Promiseland, Rio and Porcelain – are missing on the special edition, so if you buy it don't forget to check these three songs out, it's really worth it, especially Promiseland is great! :thumb_yello:

really? I have all songs on my Deluxe ( English and French version ) and on the repack too

Just now, Sabine64 said:

really? I have all songs on my Deluxe ( English and French version ) and on the repack too

Yes, I know there's also an italian version of the repack but I have the international and it's not complete...

IMG_3977.thumb.JPG.81fe8b160276654ebf53a73f5af68bc6.JPG

5 minutes ago, giraffeandy said:

Yes, I know there's also an italian version of the repack but I have the international and it's not complete...

IMG_3977.thumb.JPG.81fe8b160276654ebf53a73f5af68bc6.JPG

o.k. on mine there is Promisland but not Tant Que J ´Ai Le Soleil . It´s confusing isn´t it?

Edited by Sabine64

On 9/4/2018 at 5:26 PM, Gemz said:

Thanks Sophie!

I have actually seen your items on eBay and I may consider getting some of the stuff from you as your like the only person on eBay selling Mika merchandise!

Would it be possible if you did some deals with the items maybe with the CD singles?! I like the look of those fabric prints too but I feel they are probably too big to go on my wall!

Gemma, you need to contact Sophie via eBay, I don't think she logs into MFC very often.

(Also, if on eBay you look at international items rather than just UK, you will find more Mika items for sale).

2 hours ago, silver said:

Gemma, you need to contact Sophie via eBay, I don't think she logs into MFC very often.

(Also, if on eBay you look at international items rather than just UK, you will find more Mika items for sale).

Apologies, I thought you were Sophie 😕 I will contact her when I can work out what I'm gonna buy! Yeah there is some stuff from international sellers but the postage costs seem quite high!