CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ The ShowBox, Seattle (WA), USA, 20 Apr

mellody

14 hours ago, silver said:

Will this be the first time you have seen him live?

Yes! I actually didn't think that I would ever get to see him live (I don't think he's had a concert in Seattle for 10 years!) so I was so excited when I found out he's coming here!

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 5:54 PM, mariejan said:

Yes! I actually didn't think that I would ever get to see him live (I don't think he's had a concert in Seattle for 10 years!) so I was so excited when I found out he's coming here!

@mariejan

Congrats! I am sure you will enjoy it!

Does anyone know about table upgrades at this venue? I read reviews online and the only thing that's clear is that the view is good from everywhere :). I bought an upgrade for a table and it says Row 2.3 Seat 1 and I have no idea what it might mean. I emailed the venue if they have a "seating map" but haven't heard back. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

MIKA - CANCELLED

https://www.axs.com/events/390316/mika-cancelled-tickets?skin=elrey&src=AEGLIVE_WEREYLAX030115VEN001

seatle.thumb.png.acb05cbbaec0e63c3843c43a0c6121eb.png

https://support.axs.com/hc/en-us/articles/200747335-My-event-was-canceled-How-can-I-get-a-refund-

My event was cancelled. How can I get a refund?

If your event is cancelled, we’ll automatically refund the credit card used for purchase* (usually within 30 business days of the cancellation announcement).

Bought your tickets at the venue’s box office? Please take the tickets directly to the box office for a refund.    

*Please note that we cannot submit the refund to an alternate card. If your credit card number has changed since you made the purchase this should not impact your ability to receive the refund.

• mari62 changed the title to CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ The ShowBox, Seattle (WA), USA, 20 Apr