CANCELLED: 2020 - Mika @ Cap Roig Festival, SPAIN, 1 August

mellody

Certainly sounds interesting, tho it'd be a nightmare to get there. :rolleyes: I'll see if they have numbered seats and I can get good tickets, and if that's the case I can see about the rest. :naughty: Maybe a rental car is an option.

11 hours ago, mellody said:

Certainly sounds interesting, tho it'd be a nightmare to get there. :rolleyes: I'll see if they have numbered seats and I can get good tickets, and if that's the case I can see about the rest. :naughty:Maybe a rental car is an option.

Yes, good option

• Like 1

I think the more expensive artista is Lionel Richie 200 euros. I think Mika 105 euros but not sure. 

It says for sale tomorrow but it seems that there are already some tickets sold and in the best places. :sneaky2:

5 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

I think the more expensive artista is Lionel Richie 200 euros. I think Mika 105 euros but not sure. 

It says for sale tomorrow but it seems that there are already some tickets sold and in the best places. :sneaky2:

What? 😳😳

Just now, maggie112 said:

What? 😳😳

Or maybe more because it depens on the place you want. Lionel in front of the stage 250 euros and VIP area 300 euros, so Mika...we'll see

This is one of the most expensive festival in Spain. The festival takes place in one of the most expensive territories in Spain and of course one of the most expensive in Catalonia.

Well it seems the sale already started here but it asks a code, which I don’t know how it works out https://proticketing.com/caproigfestival/es_ES/entradas/evento/17816/session/963915/select?viewCode=Vista_Principal

Im really puzzled about choosing this date, location seems to be lovely but it’s very expensive and best seats seem to be gone 

10 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Well it seems the sale already started here but it asks a code, which I don’t know how it works out https://proticketing.com/caproigfestival/es_ES/entradas/evento/17816/session/963915/select?viewCode=Vista_Principal

Im really puzzled about choosing this date, location seems to be lovely but it’s very expensive and best seats seem to be gone 

Yes. I think it is for customers of one of the sponsors, a bank

• Confused 1

@Mikasister are you going despite the prices? I bought tickets for me & my son in 2nd row, but have to see about the costs for transport & hotel. If it's more expensive than a trip to the US, I might change my plans. :aah:

1 hour ago, mellody said:

@Mikasister are you going despite the prices? I bought tickets for me & my son in 2nd row, but have to see about the costs for transport & hotel. If it's more expensive than a trip to the US, I might change my plans. :aah:

Second row infront of the stage??  

4 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Second row infront of the stage??  

Yes, the center part, a little on the side (next to the aisle). It seems they did indeed save a few good tickets for the general sale.

1 minute ago, mellody said:

Yes, the center part, a little on the side (next to the aisle). It seems they did indeed save a few good tickets for the general sale.

We are 4 and got 3rd row. 

Just now, Mikasister said:

We are 4 and got 3rd row. 

Yeah, I gotta say I was lucky - like in Verona I got 2 tickets after about 10-20 minutes, when the first ones got released again due to timeout or because people had better tickets in their basket. If I had needed just one ticket there was one available in 2nd row when I first looked. But as I still haven't decided for sure whether I'm going, I decided to wait if something better would come up, and it was worth it. :teehee:

12 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

I got central row F 

F0 frontrow center?! :shocked: Or which F?

12 minutes ago, maggie112 said:

Now the biggest challenge is how to get there without renting a car 😂

IF I'm going, which I haven't decided yet, I'm probably gonna rent a car (from Barcelona), unless I find someone who has one - so in that case we could share.