2022 - Mika @ Pause Guitare Festival, Albi, France - 6 July

Prisca

Mika will be performing at the Pause Guitare Festival in Albi (South of France) on 6 July 2022.

Please RSVP here if you're going:

Since Mika's participation at the festival is confirmed, I made now a thread. :original:

tickets: https://pauseguitare.bleucitron.net/reserver/pass-mercredi/751

On 11/9/2021 at 7:52 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

RTL2 announced another festival with Mika.

ALBI Festival Pause Guitare Sud de France.

image.thumb.png.6d4bdfb22fc3a7700e82e4e1940ac390.png

https://www.facebook.com/rtl2/photos/a.248389291078/10160025729896079

On 11/9/2021 at 8:34 PM, Anna Ko Kolkowska said:

On the festival website

Mika the 6th of July at 10pm.

image.thumb.png.b4b544ef3beca9cbd9002f317995153f.png

On 11/9/2021 at 9:45 PM, Kumazzz said:

Twitter

Le Festival Pause Guitare Sud de France

On 11/9/2021 at 9:47 PM, Kumazzz said:

Twitter

Le Festival Pause Guitare Sud de France

On 11/10/2021 at 9:56 AM, Mikasister said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWEpaRnDXYF/

bleucitronproductions

🚀🎆 Les premiers noms de @pauseguitaresuddefrance #26 • rdv du 6 au 10 juillet 2022 à #Albi ! 🎆🚀
👉 www.pauseguitare.net
© real : https://ijicom.fr

9 hours ago, Prisca said:

Ok, I get a bit overexcited now. I also tried to buy a ticket for this festival. :lmfao:

Somehow, I managed to create an account, but still the form keeps coming up to enter my account details and I can't make a purchase. :confused: However, my account is created (I even received a confirmation email).

Now I don't know if I'm just not capable or the site has a problem? :dunno_grin:

Anyway: I'll try again tomorrow. :original:

Just now, Prisca said:
9 hours ago, Prisca said:

Ok, I get a bit overexcited now. I also tried to buy a ticket for this festival. :lmfao:

Somehow, I managed to create an account, but still the form keeps coming up to enter my account details and I can't make a purchase. :confused: However, my account is created (I even received a confirmation email).

Now I don't know if I'm just not capable or the site has a problem? :dunno_grin:

Anyway: I'll try again tomorrow. :original:

Expand  

Ok, I'm still not able to buy the ticket. However, it's still morning and also a public holiday today in France.

I don't know if I'm filling out the form wrong somehow or the site has a problem :dunno_grin:. However since I don't get an error message, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. :wait:

• mellody changed the title to 2022 - Mika @ Pause Guitare Festival, Albi, France - 6 July
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/11/2021 at 7:47 AM, Prisca said:

Ok, I'm still not able to buy the ticket. However, it's still morning and also a public holiday today in France.

I don't know if I'm filling out the form wrong somehow or the site has a problem :dunno_grin:. However since I don't get an error message, I don't know what I'm doing wrong. :wait:

I wrote to them. A lady answered me and she told me that she informs the computer scientists. She gave me a phone number where I can call and give the details to buy the tickets because the form filling doesn't work. I asked her if I could also provide the information by e-mail. But she has not yet replied. I don't feel like paying charges to call France and on top of that I have a telephobia and the fact that I would have to speak in a foreign language doesn't make it easier. So if it can be done, I would prefer do it in writing. :original:

Edited by Prisca
  • Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 6:03 PM, Prisca said:

I wrote to them. A lady answered me and she told me that she informs the computer scientists. She gave me a phone number where I can call and give the details to buy the tickets because the form filling doesn't work. I asked her if I could also provide the information by e-mail. But she has not yet replied. I don't feel like paying charges to call France and on top of that I have a telephobia and the fact that I would have to speak in a foreign language doesn't make it easier. So if it can be done, I would prefer do it in writing. :original:

I can't see any good reason why we should have to call them and pay call charges. They need to pull their finger out. It doesn't fill me with confidence that they can't even set up a simple online booking form!

What address did you write to? If we bombard them with requests they might give it some attention...

5 hours ago, Hero said:

I can't see any good reason why we should have to call them and pay call charges. They need to pull their finger out. It doesn't fill me with confidence that they can't even set up a simple online booking form!

What address did you write to? If we bombard them with requests they might give it some attention...

I wrote to: contact@arpegesettremolos.net
and I got the answers from: manon@arpegesettremolos.net

She was actually very nice and said that I should try to write only 10 numbers in the phone number. But I had already tried all the possible ways of writing phone numbers that I could think of (with and without area code). She said she had informed the computer scientist and asked if it was working now. No, it didn't work.

The problem may be that you give a wrong format somewhere in an input and then it doesn't work, but if you don't get an error message about what's wrong, it's difficult to get it right. :dunno_grin:

I have also thought that it might work if I specify France instead of Switzerland? :dunno_grin:

She did not answer whether I could also provide the information by e-mail.

She had said to call her colleagues, so I'm not sure if she still works there? :dunno_grin:

Should I perhaps write to contact@arpegesettremolos.net again? :dunno_grin:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Prisca said:

She was actually very nice and said that I should try to write only 10 numbers in the phone number. But I had already tried all the possible ways of writing phone numbers that I could think of (with and without area code). She said she had informed the computer scientist and asked if it was working now. No, it didn't work.

The problem may be that you give a wrong format somewhere in an input and then it doesn't work, but if you don't get an error message about what's wrong, it's difficult to get it right. :dunno_grin:

I have also thought that it might work if I specify France instead of Switzerland? :dunno_grin:

She had said to call her colleagues, so I'm not sure if she still works there? :dunno_grin:

Um. I've just bought a ticket. WOOOHOOOO!!!! :cheer:

You must have got them to sort it out Prisca, well done! :clap:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hero said:

Um. I've just bought a ticket. WOOOHOOOO!!!! :cheer:

You must have got them to sort it out Prisca, well done! :clap:

It has worked for me now too. :blink:

:boing:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Prisca said:

After more than a week, she replied to me today. She says it's a bit dangerous by e-mail. I realise that, but giving all my details over the phone would be funny, they're not French after all. I can see myself spelling out all the details. :lol3:Anyway, that's all over now. :original:Thank you @Hero for telling me that it works now. :flowers2:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ1aVqNItVO/

pauseguitaresuddefrance

On l'attend depuis 2020 (ressenti 6 ans 👀 ... ) mais cette fois, c'est la bonne !

@mikainstagram débarque en juillet sur la Grande Scène de Pratgraussals pour mettre le feu, comme il sait si bien le faire ! 💥

🎟 billetterie en bio

273703386_149605817498494_9120028648157769363_n.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello guys! I’m going to Pause guitare wednesday 6 but i’m going alone, i wonder if anyone is going alone or if some friends are okay to be with me because it is always funnier when you’re more than one!! Send me a message if you’re interested ☺️🌸

Salut tout le monde! Je vais à Pause Guitare mercredi 6 et comme je suis seule je voulais savoir si quelqu’un ici y allait seul.e ou si des amis venaient en groupe et étaient d’accord de m’intégrer dans leur groupe car c’est toujours plus sympa à plusieurs ! Envoyez moi un message si vous êtes intéressés ☺️🌸