Mika Tier List

BeccaStardust

This might belong is music but I wasn't sure (and also couldn't find anything similar )

So there is this tier list site and I was looking the other day to see if there were any Mika based ones and found this and though it would be fun to do If not somewhat controversial at times

I have not made this and its missing singles 

You can also edit the tiers 

https://tiermaker.com/create/rate-mika-songs-1233865

There is also a haircut one if you want me to link it

This Will probably cause arguments but in a maybe Fun way

Sorry is this isn't allowed or in the wrong place 

I'll link mine in the first post

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

This might belong is music but I wasn't sure (and also couldn't find anything similar )

So there is this tier list site and I was looking the other day to see if there were any Mika based ones and found this and though it would be fun to do If not somewhat controversial at times

I have not made this and its missing singles 

You can also edit the tiers 

https://tiermaker.com/create/rate-mika-songs-1233865

There is also a haircut one if you want me to link it

This Will probably cause arguments but in a maybe Fun way

Sorry is this isn't allowed or in the wrong place 

I'll link mine in the first post

I think we've all had a go at this.  It's surprising the difference in the way we rate the songs.

Just now, silver said:

I think we've all had a go at this.  It's surprising the difference in the way we rate the songs.

I did search Tier list in the search bar and it didn't come up with anything 

I guess I should have searched rankings too 

sorry to repeat stuff again 

2 minutes ago, BeccaStardust said:

I did search Tier list in the search bar and it didn't come up with anything 

I guess I should have searched rankings too 

sorry to repeat stuff again 

Oh, we didn't post about it here - most people talked about it on Twitter

Hmm, I haven't seen it before -- where have I been? LOL

I don't disagree with a lot of yours, Becca -- I'll try to have a go myself later.  I already know what my bottom tier will be -- it's a lot easier to pick least favorites! :teehee:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This was interesting! Here are my rankings. I wish I could love "Over My Shoulder," I just can't for some reason. I know a lot of my lower-tier choices are probably controversial. As well as my upper tier choices :biggrin2:1606692233_ScreenShot2022-02-16at7_09_10PM.thumb.png.c1db4cfaab652fccb3d7b5f10945f90a.png  

AND....I did the music video one, too. I left out the ones I haven't seen yet, which...I'm not sure why I haven't watched them, because I'm always on YouTube:

1265863988_ScreenShot2022-02-16at7_12_25PM.thumb.png.6131e09c74ac95018d7b02bce86db7d3.png

This is a really fun website, I wish I would've heard of it sooner.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

So I recently decided I actually like Over My Shoulder quite a bit. It's been bugging me so much that I listed it at the bottom on here that I felt the need to come back here and share my updated list. I moved others around, too. (Haven't updated the music video one yet). Now I have no bottom-rung songs on my list.

YoYo and WGLMN would both be at least in top three tiers if they were on here. WGLMN would probably be at the top, honestly.1650319977_ScreenShot2022-07-31at9_55_19AM.thumb.png.6428b56f53fbb791bdc639a70ea70118.png

34 minutes ago, silver said:

It's interesting how opinions of songs change, though I'm pretty certain my least liked songs don't change much. 

Mine usually don't change, either. I don't think I gave Over My Shoulder the time it needed to be appreciated at first.