Just Announced! West Coast Dates - For the Rite of Spring Tour 2022

dcdeb

274035481_476199990755793_5462187011942692810_n.jpg

MIKA has just announced two more dates for his For the Rite of Spring Tour this April 2022. Both dates are for the US West Coast!

April 17, 2022: San Francisco, CA at The Fillmore

fox 6 update GIF

The fan club presale for the San Francisco date is Wednesday February 16 - 10 a.m. Pacific  through Thursday February 17 10 p.m. Pacific

Tickets go on general sale Friday, February 18.

LINK: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C005C4A2B2E80BE

CODE: MFCSPRING

April 20, 2022: Los Angeles, CA at The El Rey Theater

There will NOT be a presale for the LA date. Tickets for this date go on sale March 4.

Links for ticket sales of all the other For the Rite of Spring shows can be found on mikasounds.com/shows

• Like 10

9 hours ago, Matt1000 said:

Does anyone know how we buy the fan club presale tickets? Thanks!

There will be a link with the code in the thread below (probably on the first post and at the end of the thread):

9 minutes ago, Prisca said:

There will be a link with the code in the thread below (probably on the first post and at the end of the thread):

Or maybe in this thread, I'm not sure. :dunno_grin:

fox 6 update GIF

The fan club presale for MIKA in San Francisco, CA at The Fillmore on April 17, 2022  is TODAY!

Wednesday February 16 - 10 a.m. Pacific  through Thursday February 17 10 p.m. Pacific

2022-02-san-francisco-square.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Prisca said:

I had already given up! :teehee:

Oh no! I didn't give up cause it didn't make sense especially because he had time between Coachella. And he never skipped these cities. Will you go to the 2?

• Like 2

Just now, Sivan said:

Oh no! I didn't give up cause it didn't make sense especially because he had time between Coachella. And he never skipped these cities. Will you go to the 2?

Yes, I plan to do that as I only have to take one more day off due to the Easter holiday (I had actually planned to fly home between Toronto and Coachella). :original:

How about you? :original:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Prisca said:

Yes, I plan to do that as I only have to take one more day off due to the Easter holiday (I had actually planned to fly home between Toronto and Coachella). :original:

How about you? :original:

Los Angeles I have to or Mika will think something horrible happened to me 🤣🤣🤣 San Francisco I would love to because they always been on my top favorite... But I need to see how I can make it work. It's easier for being on the weekend. I also have flight credit from the tour that got cancelled so that also helps. 

• Like 2

On 2/14/2022 at 12:06 PM, dcdeb said:

274035481_476199990755793_5462187011942692810_n.jpg

MIKA has just announced two more dates for his For the Rite of Spring Tour this April 2022. Both dates are for the US West Coast!

April 17, 2022: San Francisco, CA at The Fillmore

fox 6 update GIF

The fan club presale for the San Francisco date is Wednesday February 16 - 10 a.m. Pacific  through Thursday February 17 10 p.m. Pacific

April 20, 2022: Los Angeles, CA at The El Rey Theater

There will NOT be a presale for the LA date. Tickets for this date go on sale March 4.

Newbie question: I'm attempting to purchase tickets for the Fillmore show and when I use the link, all I get is that tickets are in presale, but there's no place for me to enter the code. Any tips or tricks?

1 minute ago, JLL said:

Newbie question: I'm attempting to purchase tickets for the Fillmore show and when I use the link, all I get is that tickets are in presale, but there's no place for me to enter the code. Any tips or tricks?

Hi, you should see this screen after you click the link -- when you click "UNLOCK" you'll be asked to fill the presale code MFCSPRING. Hope this helps.

Screenshot 2022-02-16 at 13-55-51 MIKA-For The Rite of Spring North America Spring 22 Tickets Apr 17, 2022 San Francisco, C[...].png

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cesar Gonzalez said:

Will there be a code for El Rey Theater in LA? When does that go on presale for fans? 

There is no presale for the El Rey gig. Sorry. Tickets go on general sale for that show on March 4.

56 minutes ago, dcdeb said:

There is no presale for the El Rey gig. Sorry. Tickets go on general sale for that show on March 4.

having a presale for los angeles would be better than SF :P hopefully I can get one. i'm not too worried ;)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Shannonm369 said:

I got my MIKA tickets for 4/17/22 at the Fillmore in SF!!! 

I'm soooo excited!  I've been waiting for YEARS to see him in concert! :) 

awesome! hopefully I make it work as well :) 

3 hours ago, Sivan said:

having a presale for los angeles would be better than SF :P hopefully I can get one. i'm not too worried ;)

Hey, I don't make the rules, I just have to live with them!  :lol3:

3 hours ago, AskPriz said:

I haven't been to a Mika show since March 2013 when he performed in SF at the Great American Music Hall... been a long time fan (since first hearing him on Frequence3 back in... 2006? 2007?)

20130325_193652.jpg

20130325_211114.jpg

20130325_220341.jpg

20130325_223032.jpg

Thanks for sharing those photos -- that 2013 "intimate tour" was one of my favorites!

Have fun at the April show!

1 minute ago, dcdeb said:

Hey, I don't make the rules, I just have to live with them!  :lol3:

Thanks fo sharing those photos -- that 2013 "intimate tour" was one of my favorites!

Have fun at the April show!

Lol I know! Not complaining to you... 🫂