Carpooling cap roig 30 july

Lisagr

13 hours ago, Lisagr said:

Hello, I will go to Cap roig festival (I have a car) and I'm looking for someone to carpool.

I just bought my train ticket :doh:from Narbonne to Gerona where I was going to rent a car at the train station to get to Pallafrugel and go to Cap Roig (I'll be staying in Moby Dick camping in Pallafrugel like last year) I can cancel the car rental until July 27th but the train tickets are lost if I don't use them...

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Hello!

I am in Barcelona and really wanted to buy tickets for me and my boyfriend but it's very complicated to reach the festival location with public transport. I was wondering if anyone was still offering a carsharing for 2 persons from Barcelona or Girona?

Thank you :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lisagr said:

It's a shame we could have met in Narbonne. 

Well if you are 100% sure I will check again because I only bought them yesterday...but I had to book two nights at the camping so I'm travelling on the 29th...and back on the 31th 

It is sure that I will make these journeys because I have reserved hotels in Narbonne because I will come from Haute-Savoie (near to Switzerland) and I will do the road in several steps. I have planned the same dates as you the outward return journey.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lauramikale said:

Hello!

I am in Barcelona and really wanted to buy tickets for me and my boyfriend but it's very complicated to reach the festival location with public transport. I was wondering if anyone was still offering a carsharing for 2 persons from Barcelona or Girona?

Thank you :)

Hi! Sorry can't help with the carpool, but just in case - I did it last year by public transport, I got an intercity coach from Barcelona airport that took me to Palafrugell bus station:

https://compras.moventis.es/online/selection

Then I hopped on the seasonal tourist bus that goes all the way up to the entry gate at the venue.  Much better than the regular local bus! It's the Julivia (yes it is painted like the local fish... think of it as making an entrance :lol3:):

https://visitpalafrugell.cat/julivia-bus-turistic/

The only thing I would say about the Julivia is do book the tickets online in advance, as it can get busy. When I got it there was only space for 4 people to get on, and there were 6 waiting. Because I had a ticket I was able to board, but those without had to be turned away. 

So it can be done, for just 2 bus journeys directly to the venue. But I agree a car is easier! 

• Like 1

On 7/24/2023 at 7:50 PM, Hero said:

Hi! Sorry can't help with the carpool, but just in case - I did it last year by public transport, I got an intercity coach from Barcelona airport that took me to Palafrugell bus station:

https://compras.moventis.es/online/selection

Then I hopped on the seasonal tourist bus that goes all the way up to the entry gate at the venue.  Much better than the regular local bus! It's the Julivia (yes it is painted like the local fish... think of it as making an entrance :lol3:):

https://visitpalafrugell.cat/julivia-bus-turistic/

The only thing I would say about the Julivia is do book the tickets online in advance, as it can get busy. When I got it there was only space for 4 people to get on, and there were 6 waiting. Because I had a ticket I was able to board, but those without had to be turned away. 

So it can be done, for just 2 bus journeys directly to the venue. But I agree a car is easier! 

Thank you for your answer! I didn't see it in time but I had to go home to Luxembourg for a few days anyway. I hope everyone who went had fun though :D