2023 - Tous avec les Bleus, Paris, France, 12 October - REPORTS / PICS / VIDEOS

Prisca

On 10/13/2023 at 2:21 PM, Prisca said:

Yes, it seems so. But Mika says (in summary) that the heart is often where you spent your early childhood and for him that was Paris. So he keeps his fingers crossed for France.

Nikos also said that Mika will sing with around 100 children before the rugby final on October 28th and that we have now seen part of it. I didn't realize this, I thought Mika had recently practiced the hymns with the children. But it actually makes sense. The children should know the hymns by now. :lol3:

And Mika says that it was a great experience for him, that the children come from all over France and that the children learned to sing thanks to this project.

And the Isabelle Ithurburu says that since Mika has been a coach of the project, it has become a success. 

And he says that he can now use what he learned on The Voice with these children. And he says they are fabulous. He says that the most important thing is the match (the final) and he wants to open it with a good energy with all these children, with colors, joy and they will do everything to make it happen.

He laughs and says that you shouldn't boo at La Place de la Concorde because it's dangerous (as the fans boo when Isabelle talks about England).

And I'm not sure if he says at the end that he and his brother played rugby. :dunno_grin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3