2024 - MIKA @ Printemps de Bourges Festival, Bourges, France, 24 April

maths22

Bonjour tout le monde 😁😁

je ne sais pas si je poste au bon endroit donc je m'excuse si ce n'est pas le cas !!

Je crée ce fil de discussion afin que toute les personnes ayant prévu d'y aller puissent "communiquer".

Je vais personnellement pouvoir aller voir Mika pour la première fois de ma vie donc je suis juste trop content !!!🤩🤩🤩

et vous vous venez ???

-------

Hello everyone 😁😁 I don't know if I'm posting in the right place so I apologize if I'm not!! I'm creating this discussion thread so that everyone who plans to go can "communicate". I'm personally going to be able to go see Mika for the first time in my life so I'm just so happy!!!🤩🤩🤩 and you are coming???

Tickets are available now here:

https://leprintempsdebourges.seetickets.com/event/mika-martin-solveig-kyo-zaho-de-sagazan/le-w/2800061#op1

• Like 1

• dcdeb changed the title to 2024: MIKA au Printemps de Bourges le 24 avril

Hello @maths22

I've moved your post here to the "Before the Show" section. We do usually have a thread for everyone who is going to a show to talk about it beforehand.

Also, can you please write in English in this thread? We do have topics on the forum for writing in other languages, but in topics like this one, it's better if we write in English so more people can participate. :)

Finally, don't forget to RSVP on our Event Calendar that you are going to this show!

• Like 4

• mellody changed the title to 2024 - MIKA @ Printemps de Bourges Festival, Bourges, France, 24 April
  • 5 months later...